🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicagoland 22 shot in 12 hours including 11 yr old girl

They should enact stricter gun laws so that these criminals quit breaking the law.

If you need me I'll be eating paint chips.

I can't imagine the anguish of that mother this morning.. Her little girl was doing nothing but playing in her room when a bullet came through the walls it said, striking her in the head.. she died at the hospital. Regardless of where you stand on the gun debate, Chicago needs to clean up their city.

I can't imagine the anguish of that mother this morning.. Her little girl was doing nothing but playing in her room when a bullet came through the walls it said, striking her in the head.. she died at the hospital. Regardless of where you stand on the gun debate, Chicago needs to clean up their city.

Agreed. In seriousness, you can't blame Chicago's problems on strict or lax gun laws, or you would have to explain why cities with similar laws have much lower murder rates.

Someone needs to care and go in there and clean it up.. it can be done.. look at NYC..

It's called LEADERSHIP.. Rahm Emanuel should have already gotten community leaders, local law enforcement all together and brain stormed..

Barry Hussein's adopted home town. How well did his community activism work out?

I don't care if you have a D by your name or an R.. DO SOMETHING .. these people are suffering tremendously and children are paying the price.. It's heartbreaking.

Uncle obama is moving in thousands of illegal alien gang members, that should calm things down.

Cordon off the ghetto trash with the National Guard acting as a police presence by the order of the governor of that useless state. Completely legal use by the government to control the infestation of gang banger punks.

This, of course, will never happen. In 3 months, they'll move back inside their nests and hibernate until the next summer cook out.

Forum List

Back