🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-fil-A institutes speech code

Kudos to the store manager.

Wonder how long until the ACLU files suit?
not long if it found that the ban interferes with the employees freedom of expression.

They dont have a right to freedom of expression at work.
What they do after work is their business.
Imagine, the tyranny of being required to speak in respectable, understandable business English.

I wonder where Al and Jessie are on this?

Too busy trying to orchestrate a massacre of looters in Ferguson?
now that what you call off topic.

the point is kinda of moot anyone who thinks that chic and blow chunks food is edible is mentally unstable any way.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.
imo there are only 2 burger places worth eating at /from carls jr aka hardys or Wendy's..

Those two aren't bad. But for a chicken sandwich you cant beat Chick-Fi-Le.
Make sure you get the fried chicken breast not the grilled and they're pretty tasty.

the point is kinda of moot anyone who thinks that chic and blow chunks food is edible is mentally unstable any way.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.
imo there are only 2 burger places worth eating at /from carls jr aka hardys or Wendy's..

Make sure you get the fried chicken breast not the grilled and they're pretty tasty.
ate there once. a not to be repeated experience.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

I adore the grilled! I never had one before the gays started their crap with them. Then I went just to protest against gays. I'm glad I did. It made me a regular customer.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

I adore the grilled! I never had one before the gays started their crap with them. Then I went just to protest against gays. I'm glad I did. It made me a regular customer.
smoking gun proof of homophobia and dead taste buds

Why don't they just locate their franchises in churches? :dunno: They're just like hobby lobby in that they think they can have spechul rulez just for them

There are no special rules involved here dumb fuck. ANY employer can regulate their employee's speech while they are at work.

Shows how cons always gravitate towards big gov't *cough* "remedies" like creating DHS. Thanks cons :bye1:

Chick-fil-A Manager Bans Teenage Slang

Don't work there.
I doubt the troll works.
look it's assumption boy!
"that one" never fails to try to derail threads w/ his yammering

As to the OP, how long before thoughtcrimes are monitored by these rw-types :eusa_think:

Has ANYONE from the right , let alone from Chik Fil A , suggested making such speech illegal?

You are a waste of resources Dottie, you really are.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

Yep...Daws must have gone to one that was infiltrated by homos.
Chick Fi Le makes the best fast food chicken sandwich out there.

wow how not offensive
do like the lose your lunch threat ...

I'd tell the boss to go and fuck himself. I will say what I want to say when I am working my arse off.

No wonder you're thirty,living with your mom and still working in a fast food joint.
Why dont you try a little experiment when you start your next shift on the deep fryer.
Tell your boss to fuck off and get back to us with the results.

Is this how free markets are supposed to work? Having obedient workers? You people who're justifying it are from the rw hive mind no doubt :talktothehand:

Seriously? 57 posts and nobody realized that it's not true???????
snopes.com Chick-fil-A Manager Bans Teen Slang
In short, a similar list had been posted just a few days earlier credited to a teacher as classroom rules.
The list is most likely a joke and there's no reason to think anyone actually is using it.

Didnt bother to check because it's no big deal. Your workplace has a right to expect a certain code of conduct.
But it has been fun listening to the libs cry about their right to be a shithead in the workplace.
No wonder they cant find gainful employment.

Forum List

Back