🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-fil-A institutes speech code

:popcorn:
Kudos to the store manager.

Wonder how long until the ACLU files suit?
not long if it found that the ban interferes with the employees freedom of expression.

They dont have a right to freedom of expression at work.
What they do after work is their business.
looks like you've hit on the aclu's next campaign !

Would love to see how that turns out
me too:biggrin:

Chick fil a has always monitored how employees interact with customers. I don't like their product, but as franchises go ... there's probably a reason they do well while the fast food burger joints are having a rough go.

Dot Coriotingost: 10160300 said:
I said it illustrates overkill to situations by people who vote Repub :thup: See- DHS
You mean like rioting and looting because a cop defended himself? That kind of overkill?

Why don't they just locate their franchises in churches? :dunno: They're just like hobby lobby in that they think they can have spechul rulez just for them

Kudos to the store manager.

Wonder how long until the ACLU files suit?
not long if it found that the ban interferes with the employees freedom of expression.

They dont have a right to freedom of expression at work.
What they do after work is their business.
Imagine, the tyranny of being required to speak in respectable, understandable business English.

I wonder where Al and Jessie are on this?

Too busy trying to orchestrate a massacre of looters in Ferguson?

They can do as they like, I never go to Chic-fil-A

I pick up a chicken sandwich there now and then for a disabled friend of mine that likes their product. I myself like the unhealthy stuff like Pioneer or Kentucky. The staff looks like younger versions of the Crouches or Romneys. Kinda like going to church.
You prefer the dirty looking staff that look like they slept in a crack house?

Imagine, clean cut, articulate workers!!

What tyranny.

Why don't they just locate their franchises in churches? :dunno: They're just like hobby lobby in that they think they can have spechul rulez just for them
I bet you don't even go there in the first place.

Much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back