🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick-fil-A institutes speech code

Seriously? 57 posts and nobody realized that it's not true???????
snopes.com Chick-fil-A Manager Bans Teen Slang
In short, a similar list had been posted just a few days earlier credited to a teacher as classroom rules.
The list is most likely a joke and there's no reason to think anyone actually is using it.

Didnt bother to check because it's no big deal. Your workplace has a right to expect a certain code of conduct.
But it has been fun listening to the libs cry about their right to be a shithead in the workplace.
No wonder they cant find gainful employment.

I work in construction, and while I get more liberty when it comes to foul language, one area I have to be vigilant with is when it comes to the workers interaction with women. If I can fire someone for being a boor, why can't a service industry fire someone for giving sub-par or even offensive service?

Seriously? 57 posts and nobody realized that it's not true???????
snopes.com Chick-fil-A Manager Bans Teen Slang
In short, a similar list had been posted just a few days earlier credited to a teacher as classroom rules.
The list is most likely a joke and there's no reason to think anyone actually is using it.

Didnt bother to check because it's no big deal. Your workplace has a right to expect a certain code of conduct.
But it has been fun listening to the libs cry about their right to be a shithead in the workplace.
No wonder they cant find gainful employment.

I work in construction, and while I get more liberty when it comes to foul language, one area I have to be vigilant with is when it comes to the workers interaction with women. If I can fire someone for being a boor, why can't a service industry fire someone for giving sub-par or even offensive service?

Yep..if you work with the general public you better keep a civil tongue or you'll find yourself jobless.

I said it illustrates overkill to situations by people who vote Repub :thup: See- DHS

No, it shows a business person enforcing rules to insure a professional atmosphere.

Ebonics has no place behind the counter.

Shows how cons always gravitate towards big gov't *cough* "remedies" like creating DHS. Thanks cons :bye1:
Chick-fil-A Manager Bans Teenage Slang
:cukoo:
Food service relies on three things: product, service and image.
It is perfectly reasonable to set a standard where employees do not use language that runs contrary to that image,
Next thing you'll whine about expecting them to say please and thank you.

Is this how free markets are supposed to work? Having obedient workers? You people who're justifying it are from the rw hive mind no doubt :talktothehand:

Yes Dottie, this is how the world works, you do what your employer tells you to do, or you say no I dont want to do that and you find a job elsewhere.

Amazing that an adult would need that explained to them.

Is this how free markets are supposed to work? Having obedient workers? You people who're justifying it are from the rw hive mind no doubt :talktothehand:

Yes Dottie, this is how the world works, you do what your employer tells you to do, or you say no I dont want to do that and you find a job elsewhere.

The youth of today are friggen idiots. Apparently they dont know the definition of the word "Boss".
Although they appear to be well acquainted with the word "arrogance". ....and of course "unemployed".

the point is kinda of moot anyone who thinks that chic and blow chunks food is edible is mentally unstable any way.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.
imo there are only 2 burger places worth eating at /from carls jr aka hardys or Wendy's..

Those two aren't bad. But for a chicken sandwich you cant beat Chick-Fi-Le.
Make sure you get the fried chicken breast not the grilled and they're pretty tasty.
I adore the grilled! I never had one before the gays started their crap with them. Then I went just to protest against gays. I'm glad I did. It made me a regular customer.

Yep...Daws must have gone to one that was infiltrated by homos.
Chick Fi Le makes the best fast food chicken sandwich out there.
In your very limited experience that's probably true .

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.
imo there are only 2 burger places worth eating at /from carls jr aka hardys or Wendy's..

Make sure you get the fried chicken breast not the grilled and they're pretty tasty.
I adore the grilled! I never had one before the gays started their crap with them. Then I went just to protest against gays. I'm glad I did. It made me a regular customer.

You say that like having limited experiences eating fast food is a bad thing

The youth of today are friggen idiots. Apparently they dont know the definition of the word "Boss".
Although they appear to be well acquainted with the word "arrogance". ....and of course "unemployed".
and how old might you be? just to gage your wisdom.

You prefer MickyDs?
ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

I would respond but STTAB pretty much summed it up already.

ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

You say that like having limited experiences eating fast food is a bad thing
you could say that but it would be false.
my comment has more to do with your extremely limited life experience

ONLY IN AN EMERGENCY.

I would respond but STTAB pretty much summed it up already.
really ?

Forum List

Back