Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

75594331_3135053866570024_8273656245454372864_n.jpg
The LGBTQWERTY "community" is a HATE GROUP.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I predict nobody but a few religious nut jobs will give a fuck.

Really? So, when did the meteoric rise begin for Chick-fil-a? What precipitated it, Comrade?

iu

iu

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I predict nobody but a few religious nut jobs will give a fuck.
There are more Christians than sexual perverts

A good number of people calling themselves Christians are sexual perverts. That aside, most Christians do not give a shit who a company donates money to.

You call yourself a Christian? :eek:

I know for a fact that locally they turned away a lesbian couple. Maybe that isn't policy, I don't know.
Turned away from what services?

A place to stay when they had nowhere.

If there is a shelter that accepts government funding AND it's a women's shelter in your area they have to accept them.

IDK where you live but that's a fact.

Faith based shelters make their own rules

I know for a fact that locally they turned away a lesbian couple. Maybe that isn't policy, I don't know.

If there is a shelter that accepts government funding AND it's a women's shelter in your area they have to accept them.

Many times they seem to be at odds with Jesus's.

Well sorry to inform you but being gay is at odds with Jesus.... that's Biblical

Well sorry to inform you but being gay is at odds with Jesus.... that's Biblical

Outside of the money changers, I do not recall Jesus turning anyone away.

Why dont these groups ever go after muzzies?

Cause they're cowardly chicken shit wanna be's :dunno:

Also....they hate Christianity....all others get a pass.

Their prime directive is to try to destroy Christianity.
(yup...thar's some evile at work here)

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian. How do I condemn someone for something that many who call themselves a Christian accepts?

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian. How do I condemn someone for something that many who call themselves a Christian accepts?

There's a significant difference between "Calling" yourself a Christian (super easy) and "being" a Christian (not so easy)

Don't let others be the model by which you measure your own Christianity...instead, rely on the Bible for that.

Outside of the money changers, I do not recall Jesus turning anyone away.

I'm weary of you people trying to convince me Jesus was this all understanding and welcoming of things He would not tolerate. But if it helps sooth you He would have helped them and then told them to go and sin no more... that's Biblical also.

Are you even close to understanding?

Christians are under no obligation because you, gays or the government demands it. Pesky First

Forum List

Back