Chicken soup

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Remember the old adage about Chicken soup? (It may not help but it can't hurt?) Reminds me of covid vaccines, the same ones Democrats wouldn't take under Trump, they NOW mandate. So a long as you get it. We aren't against vaccines so much as against mandates. That's it.

99+% of hospitalized covid patients in St. Louis area are unvaccinated or let vaccination expire. Less than 1% were current on vaccine booster. Stop running to hospital doctors when you catch covid if you don't believe the doctors telling you to get vaccinated!

Last edited:
99+% of hospitalized covid patients in St. Louis area are unvaccinated or let vaccination expire. Less than 1% were current on vaccine booster. Stop running to hospital doctors when you catch covid if you don't believe the doctors telling you to get vaccinated!
"If they would rather die, they'd better do it, and decrease the surplus population.............." Sure thing Scrooge.

• Banned
My sister got Trumps little jab, my nephew, I give up ..they all still got nicey nice Covid. Like AOC, Trump or Whoopi Goldberg. Follow the fucking science? For the people that are still alive. Really?

My sister got Trumps little jab, my nephew, I give up ..they all still got nicey nice Covid. Like AOC, Trump or Whoopi Goldberg. Follow the fucking science? For the people that are still alive. Really?

Were your sister or nephew who were vaccinated hospitalized for covid, or did they just feel bad for a day?

• Banned
Were your sister or nephew who were vaccinated hospitalized for covid, or did they just feel bad for a day?
Fauci hasn't touched a stethoscope or done real science since the AIDs pandemic , er 80.s. That didn't go well, either.

Last edited:
Doubt that when 85% of American adults have been vaccinated. It’s likely more like what they’re experiencing in Canada
‘Fully vaccinated’ make up majority of COVID hospitalizations in Ontario, gov't data shows - LifeSite

Remember the old adage about Chicken soup? (It may not help but it can't hurt?) Reminds me of covid vaccines, the same ones Democrats wouldn't take under Trump, they NOW mandate. So a long as you get it. We aren't against vaccines so much as against mandates. That's it.

Doubt that when 85% of American adults have been vaccinated. It’s likely more like what they’re experiencing in Canada
‘Fully vaccinated’ make up majority of COVID hospitalizations in Ontario, gov't data shows - LifeSite
Yesterday all 4 major hospitals here in St. Louis stated to local news, less than 1% of covid patients were current on booster shots. 99% of all covid patients were not vaccinated or their vaccination expired. Many unvaccinated have had covid multiple times.

That's not even close to the truth. I'm surprised you all still try to float this garbage. More misinfo and propaganda.

And the fact of the matter is that you are not being forced to get a vaccine.

All of these so called mandates give you the option of frequent testing

Forum List

Back