Chief Operating Officer Leaves Jeb Bush Campaign

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The highest-ranking official known to lose her job in Jeb Bush’s flagging campaign is Christine Ciccone, the campaign’s chief operating officer.

News of Ms. Ciccone’s departure comes a week after the Bush campaign announced a re-organization that it said would reduce payroll by 40%. Ms. Ciccone served as Mr. Bush’s chief operating officer, effectively an office administrator responsible for logistics.

“We are grateful to have had Christine on the team, we respect her immensely,” Bush spokesman Tim Miller said.

Ms. Ciccone was paid roughly $12,000 a month, the equivalent of a $144,000 annual salary, according to the campaign’s most recent Federal Election Commission filling. Reached by phone Friday, Ms. Ciccone said “I’ve got no comment. I’ve just got to go.”

Ms. Ciccone came to the campaign with political roots in the Bush family. She worked in President George W. Bush’s White House, serving as a legislative liaison to the Senate. Before working for the Jeb Bush campaign, she worked as a lobbyist at Sphere, a top Washington consulting firm.

This doesn't sound good for Jeb.

Jeb can't help what he is - but he really is a low-energy slug. I'm not sure he really gives a shit. The Bush dynasty is done!

The highest-ranking official known to lose her job in Jeb Bush’s flagging campaign is Christine Ciccone, the campaign’s chief operating officer.

News of Ms. Ciccone’s departure comes a week after the Bush campaign announced a re-organization that it said would reduce payroll by 40%. Ms. Ciccone served as Mr. Bush’s chief operating officer, effectively an office administrator responsible for logistics.

“We are grateful to have had Christine on the team, we respect her immensely,” Bush spokesman Tim Miller said.

Ms. Ciccone was paid roughly $12,000 a month, the equivalent of a $144,000 annual salary, according to the campaign’s most recent Federal Election Commission filling. Reached by phone Friday, Ms. Ciccone said “I’ve got no comment. I’ve just got to go.”

Ms. Ciccone came to the campaign with political roots in the Bush family. She worked in President George W. Bush’s White House, serving as a legislative liaison to the Senate. Before working for the Jeb Bush campaign, she worked as a lobbyist at Sphere, a top Washington consulting firm.

SOP for a flagging campaign. replace the person 'in charge,' blame them for everything, get someone new and hope no one knows how these things work. :)

SOP for a flagging campaign. replace the person 'in charge,' blame them for everything, get someone new and hope no one knows how these things work. :)
Same thing for obabbles administration....but he blames then rewards.

Last edited:
You wonder why political campaigns cost so much? What the hell does a "chief operating officer" do, answer phones for 150k (plus expenses?).

Same thing. For obabbles administration....but he blames then rewards.

And Ted Cruz, who cries about the media instead of providing substantive answers to important policy questions.

We need a leader in the White House - someone who gets shit done, not a fucking whiner. Attention Ted, nobody said life was fair. Either you can get shit done or you can't. Stop shamelessly going for applause lines and be a leader.

If you can't handle CNBC, how in the hell can you handle our enemies? (Wow)

Thank god this jackass isn't going to be the nominee. Seriously, his face had less edge than a watery stool. He looks like a cartoon character. I'd almost rather have George Bush back at this point.

Last edited:

And Ted Cruz, who cries about the media instead of providing substantive answers to important policy questions.

We need a leader in the White House - someone who gets shit done, not a fucking whiner. Attention Ted, nobody said life was fair. Either you can get shit done or you can't. Stop shamelessly going for applause lines and be a leader.

Thank god this jackass isn't going to be the nominee. Seriously, his face had less edge than a watery stool. He looks like a cartoon character. I'd almost rather have George Bush back at this point.
It's not about fairness...it's about not wasting time, and brining up important points. Ted has more brains in his dick than limy has in his whole

We wish Christine good luck in all her future endeavors blah blah blah...

"Bitch didn't even take a bumper sticker with her!"

It's not about fairness...it's about not wasting time, and brining up important points. Ted has more brains in his dick than limy has in his whole

Ted has his brains in his dick? No wonder he's such a prick.

I agree that Commie Canuck Cruz's brains are in his dick.

Whole...

...refrigerator.

...prospective Cabinet.

...family.

Forum List

Back