Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
an overzealous fan ran onto the field at the end...i swear it's not me!

EtrFZMFXMAAVYu0

EtrFfbGWgAIUAfJ

Probably a fan of "The Weekend" or whatever the half show guys name was. An awful Half Time show, and of course, he is from Toronto, which doesn't surprise me.

Bland, soulless, karaoke music for all the fans and corporate sponsors...

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but losing Eric Fisher was the biggest reason the Chiefs lost IMO. Mahomes had pressure most of the game. The Chiefs offensive line couldn't hold up.

Don't get me wrong, the Bucs D played great. The Chiefs D played poorly. The Chiefs coaches did not adapt to the realities of the game. I'm not trying to excuse the loss or anything. I do think that if Fisher played, though, it would have been a very different game. The Bucs might have still won, but the Chiefs would have put up more points.

I hate that Brady will probably win MVP. I'd like the whole Bucs D to get it, or even Todd Bowles. Really, the past 2 games for the Bucs I think the defense was what allowed them to win.

The constant pressure on Mahomes definitely cost them any offense. The second quarter penalty calls were also ridiculous. I'm still trying to understand the offside call that lead to the ball going back to Brady and the TD.

I've never seen a QB try to make so many desperate throws on the run, and I watched Montana do it often (with far more success). Mahomes felt he had to force the game, he was clearly not 100% either, considering he has a surgery coming up.

I understand you need to have your star QB in, but, sometimes you have to make the tough call. Mahomes should have let the backup at least start, grind it out if it isn't working out. Tough to do though.

Ultimately, Brady is in discussions that no other team player in sports history is in. I know the Celtics had those insane dynasties, but Brady is doing it by himself, now on different teams, in a sport in which one loss in the post-season and you are sent home.

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but losing Eric Fisher was the biggest reason the Chiefs lost IMO. Mahomes had pressure most of the game. The Chiefs offensive line couldn't hold up.

Don't get me wrong, the Bucs D played great. The Chiefs D played poorly. The Chiefs coaches did not adapt to the realities of the game. I'm not trying to excuse the loss or anything. I do think that if Fisher played, though, it would have been a very different game. The Bucs might have still won, but the Chiefs would have put up more points.

I hate that Brady will probably win MVP. I'd like the whole Bucs D to get it, or even Todd Bowles. Really, the past 2 games for the Bucs I think the defense was what allowed them to win.
Andy Reid has a reputation for getting overmatched...The Chefs met a team that couldn't do that last year.

This was the Chiefs worst showing in YEARS.

Defense didn't show up at all and the offense couldn't protect the pocket.

Dismal game.

At least Patrick has his first baby to look forward to in a few days.

Crappy game. I watched it all only because I was mildly rooting for Tampa Bay because of their ex-Cardinals coaches Bruce Arians, Brian Leftwich and Todd Bowles.

The constant pressure on Mahomes definitely cost them any offense. The second quarter penalty calls were also ridiculous. I'm still trying to understand the offside call that lead to the ball going back to Brady and the TD.

I've never seen a QB try to make so many desperate throws on the run, and I watched Montana do it often (with far more success). Mahomes felt he had to force the game, he was clearly not 100% either, considering he has a surgery coming up.

I understand you need to have your star QB in, but, sometimes you have to make the tough call. Mahomes should have let the backup at least start, grind it out if it isn't working out. Tough to do though.

Ultimately, Brady is in discussions that no other team player in sports history is in. I know the Celtics had those insane dynasties, but Brady is doing it by himself, now on different teams, in a sport in which one loss in the post-season and you are sent home.

Mahomes reminded me of Russell Wilson scrambling for his life on his Seahawk teams. .

Dismal game.

It was a subpar game all around. The reason Brady wins though is his play selection. He calls a great game, does his best to remain unpredictable and set up the pass with the early running.

I tend to agree that the K.C Offensive line was the real weakness this game though. Mahomes had constant pressure against him. Just getting a few extra first downs means not only more chances to put up points, but also keeps the ball out of TB's hands. He was scrambling all game. I've never seen so many desperate throws, in a S.B game no less.

Dismal game.

It was a subpar game all around. The reason Brady wins though is his play selection. He calls a great game, does his best to remain unpredictable and set up the pass with the early running.

I tend to agree that the K.C Offensive line was the real weakness this game though. Mahomes had constant pressure against him. Just getting a few extra first downs means not only more chances to put up points, but also keeps the ball out of TB's hands. He was scrambling all game. I've never seen so many desperate throws, in a S.B game no less.
Kansas City couldn't seem to do anything right tonight. I haven't watched a single game all season, didn't know who was even in the playoffs until I heard Brady was going to the Super Bowl. I only know enough about the game to cope when I find myself needing to watch a game. But even I could see that KC had a miserable game. And TB's defense did a helluva job, it sems to me.

Tom Brady is a fucking animal!
Are you as a Pats fan voting against Brady ( as most are )
No fucking way. Patriots South are taking this. Brady and Gronk are Patriots for life. Go TB!
Is Gronk a big jerk in real life ??
He was on Family guy and he was extremely crazy and insane . He was throwing wild parties 24-7 and disturbed every house on the block
No

Great guy

No fucking way. Patriots South are taking this. Brady and Gronk are Patriots for life. Go TB!
He was on Family guy and he was extremely crazy and insane . He was throwing wild parties 24-7 and disturbed every house on the block
No

Great guy
He even whipped Peter in the balls with a towel and later picked up a bus and destroyed their house

No

Great guy
He even whipped Peter in the balls with a towel and later picked up a bus and destroyed their house
You do realize it's not real, right?

Did y'all see the end, when Brady and Mahomes gave each other a genuine hug? Young Buck's year will come. They both know it.

If only politicians knew about good sportsmanship.

Patriots south lol

Delusional scummy fucking pats fans

You let the goat walk away. Chicago would be rioting if Jordan had walked away and won a ring the next year. Holy shit hahahaha

Forum List

Back