Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
7 Super Bowl wins, more than any NFL team. Won a Super Bowl for two different teams. He just wins, I hate the guy but he is the best that has ever played. That is tough for me to say.
They were saying mahomes could have one day taken over the title of goat if he would have won this year. Now it’ll be impossible. Brady just solidified his position as goat for maybe forever

Another boring Super Bowl.

And possibly the worst halftime show of all time. "The Weekend"? Never heard of him, and what kind of crap was that anyway?
It was great. You just saw history. You saw babe Ruth play against Mickey mantle and babe Ruth kicked his ass. And Mickey mantle wouldn’t come back from behind this time.

I've seen better Little League games.
At least you’re not one of those people who lie and say they didn’t watch.

you must have been rooting for mahomes.

sorry these games aren’t rigged. If they were it’d be a close game right now

I like a good football game. I didn't see one tonight. That is all.

And possibly the worst halftime show of all time. "The Weekend"? Never heard of him, and what kind of crap was that anyway?
It was great. You just saw history. You saw babe Ruth play against Mickey mantle and babe Ruth kicked his ass. And Mickey mantle wouldn’t come back from behind this time.

The people that always are complaining about the NFL being rigged never seem to miss a game.

If you wanted brady to win you truly enjoyed this game. You were scared all the way up until the 4th quarter. Now we’re playing on the computer waiting for it to end. There will be no exciting ending this year

The people that always are complaining about the NFL being rigged never seem to miss a game.
Hell they never miss a play

If you wanted brady to win you truly enjoyed this game. You were scared all the way up until the 4th quarter. Now we’re playing on the computer waiting for it to end. There will be no exciting ending this year

I have no stock in Brady or Mahones. The Bucs did well, the Chiefs fell by their own hand. That's all there is.

SBMVP will probably be Brady even tho he only threw for 200 yards, but Gronk has a case too

Hey, hey, hey we're the Buccaneers,

Ho, ho, ho we're the Buccaneers!

Offence, Defence, now we're here to say,

Make the Chiefs walk the plank,

Throw them in Tampa Bay!!!

I have no stock in Brady or Mahones. The Bucs did well, the Chiefs fell. That's all there is.
I’m kind of enjoying it. Reminds me of when Russell Westbrook came so close to winning back to back and Seattle fans said there’s always next year and they haven’t been back since. The nfl changes fast. Who knows if Kansas City will make it back next year. Lots of other hungry teams with a lot of talent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back