Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
too much fun! social distancing? fuck that!

Etq-GpWXEAEaMuU

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.

KC can't keep giving leads to their opponents! It bit them in the arse against The Raiders I guess! Last season's playoffs and SB were magical, but they can't keep being that lucky! :p

Dude last year I don’t know how many points they spotted Houston, but I thought for sure that game was over, and the chiefs came back within a blink of an eye. As you can tell by my avatar I’m a Buffalo fan. When we went up 9-0 against the chiefs I didn’t even feel like we had a lead. Mostly because we got lucky the chiefs fumbled that kickoff, but, yeah man, the chiefs can put up points, man. They remind me of the peak Golden state Warriors in basketball. Just so explosive. Their offensive weapons are second to none and Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. Tampa you might say has a better defense, but I honestly don’t think so. It’s really amazing how the Chiefs have managed the salary cap to have a good defense, the best quarterback, and a track team offense.
Dude they’re losing 31 to 9 in the fourth I’m still nervous.

It’s over. I’m going to ignore ESPN and sports talk radio in the car for the next week so I don’t have to hear the Brady love fest
He really is great when it matters most. Winning

I hope this stings for Bill Belichick
I doubt it was Belichick that let Brady go.
It was the team owner Kraft who refused to pay the big bucks to keep Brady. ... :cool:

Makes for a good blame the Jew conspiracy theory. Not your best stuff, but good. The truth is Brady and Gronk and all the NE players that missed this year for Covid reasons hate Belichick’s guts.

Another boring Super Bowl.

And possibly the worst halftime show of all time. "The Weekend"? Never heard of him, and what kind of crap was that anyway?

And possibly the worst halftime show of all time. "The Weekend"? Never heard of him, and what kind of crap was that anyway?
It was great. You just saw history. You saw babe Ruth play against Mickey mantle and babe Ruth kicked his ass. And Mickey mantle wouldn’t come back from behind this time.

I've seen better Little League games.

What was the red jacket weirdo singing about?
What were the red jacket loon army with white face masks represent? ... :dunno:
If you quit whining like a child and listened you might know. Perhaps his skin color made you deaf?

Go fuck yourself Muslim trash. Don't you have a Jew to suicide bomb?

Fucking idiot
No need for that nonsense. Throw a quarter on the railroad track....it's like superbowl. All is in the timing

It was great. You just saw history. You saw babe Ruth play against Mickey mantle and babe Ruth kicked his ass. And Mickey mantle wouldn’t come back from behind this time.

It was a poorly played game with a lot of penalties and not much drama

I remember back in the day when Super Bowl commercials were funny and people would talk about them the next day at work.
Now they are all just boring feel good lectures sponsored by a car company. Pathetic. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

At least you’re not one of those people who lie and say they didn’t watch.

you must have been rooting for mahomes.

sorry these games aren’t rigged. If they were it’d be a close game right now

I remember back in the day when Super Bowl commercials were funny and people would talk about them the next day at work.
Now they are all just feel good lectures sponsored by a car company. Pathetic. ... :cuckoo:

Thank Gawd for mute buttons.

Forum List

Back