Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
GRONK IS THE MASTER OF BROMANCE! WILL HE SOMEDAY BROMANCE WITH ME?

here he is with Sean Spicer!

Etq1pSKWYAEDY70

If you quit whining like a child and listened you might know. Perhaps his skin color made you deaf?
Go fuck yourself Muslim trash. Don't you have a Jew to suicide bomb?
Fucking idiot
What's the matter? Your black boyfriend slapping you around again. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
You negged me for no reason. I responded in kind but with words because I'm not a coward who hides behind emojis.

Now go eat some bacon and fuck your sheep.

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.
Maybe last year but this year they aren’t as good. This reminds my of when Seattle lost their chance for a back to back. Maybe the chiefs don’t even make it back to the Super Bowl again like everyone else. Everyone assumes Washington is a dynasty. We will see.

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.

KC can't keep giving leads to their opponents! It bit them in the arse against The Raiders I guess! Last season's playoffs and SB were magical, but they can't keep being that lucky! :p

Dude last year I don’t know how many points they spotted Houston, but I thought for sure that game was over, and the chiefs came back within a blink of an eye. As you can tell by my avatar I’m a Buffalo fan. When we went up 9-0 against the chiefs I didn’t even feel like we had a lead. Mostly because we got lucky the chiefs fumbled that kickoff, but, yeah man, the chiefs can put up points, man. They remind me of the peak Golden state Warriors in basketball. Just so explosive. Their offensive weapons are second to none and Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. Tampa you might say has a better defense, but I honestly don’t think so. It’s really amazing how the Chiefs have managed the salary cap to have a good defense, the best quarterback, and a track team offense.
Dude they’re losing 31 to 9 in the fourth I’m still nervous.

Maybe last year but this year they aren’t as good. This reminds my of when Seattle lost their chance for a back to back. Maybe the chiefs don’t even make it back to the Super Bowl again like everyone else. Everyone assumes Washington is a dynasty. We will see.

Now you decide to use the disagree button on me lol?

The Chiefs finally got called for holding. When they played us it was “sticky coverage”. The Buccaneers defense played amazing and Brady and Gronk played great. Hats off to the Buccs. I hope this stings for Bill Belichick

Tampa Bay is making wannabe QB Mahomes look silly and loose his cool.
Those run around circles in the backfield and throwing the ball while stumbling around is comical. :cool:

Mahomes has a girls ass

I'm so over Brady! I will try to avoid the overhype of this Super Bowl; a "changing of the guard" I'm sure! :rolleyes:
The two best quarterbacks to play in today's league.

Finally a superbowl where both teams clearly earned the trip and aren't tainted by bad reffs

Brady is the GOAT, but I wouldn't put him as the #2 QB this year. I think I'd argue that Rogers, Watson, and Allen were all better than Brady. Not a huge amount of separation between them all, though.

Without a doubt those guys. I’d go as far to say Wilson, Lamar, Tannehill, Carr were better than Brady as well. Like you said Brady is the GOAT. Best career of all time, but even in his prime he never had the arm talent of a Mahomes, Allen, Rogers and could never make plays outside the pocket. Mahomes is on his tail and he has a long way to go, but two Super Bowls at his age would be a good start.
ESPN said Aaron Rodgers is Better than Brady in every category except for when it matters most.

KC can't keep giving leads to their opponents! It bit them in the arse against The Raiders I guess! Last season's playoffs and SB were magical, but they can't keep being that lucky! :p

Dude last year I don’t know how many points they spotted Houston, but I thought for sure that game was over, and the chiefs came back within a blink of an eye. As you can tell by my avatar I’m a Buffalo fan. When we went up 9-0 against the chiefs I didn’t even feel like we had a lead. Mostly because we got lucky the chiefs fumbled that kickoff, but, yeah man, the chiefs can put up points, man. They remind me of the peak Golden state Warriors in basketball. Just so explosive. Their offensive weapons are second to none and Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. Tampa you might say has a better defense, but I honestly don’t think so. It’s really amazing how the Chiefs have managed the salary cap to have a good defense, the best quarterback, and a track team offense.
Dude they’re losing 31 to 9 in the fourth I’m still nervous.

It’s over. I’m going to ignore ESPN and sports talk radio in the car for the next week so I don’t have to hear the Brady love fest

The Chiefs finally got called for holding. When they played us it was “sticky coverage”. The Buccaneers defense played amazing and Brady and Gronk played great. Hats off to the Buccs. I hope this stings for Bill Belichick
I didn’t realize how much Kansas City’s defense holds. Can’t do that. It cost them.

I'm so over Brady! I will try to avoid the overhype of this Super Bowl; a "changing of the guard" I'm sure! :rolleyes:
The two best quarterbacks to play in today's league.

Finally a superbowl where both teams clearly earned the trip and aren't tainted by bad reffs

Brady is the GOAT, but I wouldn't put him as the #2 QB this year. I think I'd argue that Rogers, Watson, and Allen were all better than Brady. Not a huge amount of separation between them all, though.

Without a doubt those guys. I’d go as far to say Wilson, Lamar, Tannehill, Carr were better than Brady as well. Like you said Brady is the GOAT. Best career of all time, but even in his prime he never had the arm talent of a Mahomes, Allen, Rogers and could never make plays outside the pocket. Mahomes is on his tail and he has a long way to go, but two Super Bowls at his age would be a good start.
ESPN said Aaron Rodgers is Better than Brady in every category except for when it matters most.

I would agree with that take.

I didn’t realize how much Kansas City’s defense holds. Can’t do that. It cost them.

That’s the key to their “great defense”

Forum List

Back