Child genius gets advice from Neil Tyson: 9-year-old David Balogun gets high school diploma, step closer to achieving dream of becoming astrophysicist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
science is a good thing. i like science. i encourage my son to read about science

What about his "elder brother" who is being seen by some as a Messi and/ or Ronaldo in the making ?

And football is far more important than astro physics .

Folarin Jerry Balogun (born 3 July 2001) is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club Reims, on loan from Premier League club Arsenal. Born in the United States, he represents England at youth international level.

Early life​

Balogun was born in New York City and emigrated to England when he was two years old, growing up in London. His parents were born in Nigeria.] Balogun is often referred to by his nickname of 'Flo', coined for him in his years at Arsenal's Hale End academy.

• Banned
What about his "elder brother" who is being seen by some as a Messi and/ or Ronaldo in the making ?

And football is far more important than astro physics .

Folarin Jerry Balogun (born 3 July 2001) is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for Ligue 1 club Reims, on loan from Premier League club Arsenal. Born in the United States, he represents England at youth international level.

Early life​

Balogun was born in New York City and emigrated to England when he was two years old, growing up in London. His parents were born in Nigeria.] Balogun is often referred to by his nickname of 'Flo', coined for him in his years at Arsenal's Hale End academy.

i agree "footie" as you call it is more important...boy, Liverpool are collapsing aren't they? will Leeds bring back Marcelo Bielsa? so many questions, so little time!

He's twice as young as his peers and he'll have adjustments to make even at the best colleges. If I knew him, I would think he knows what he wants to be already, but is he ready emotionally to be without kids his own age? I'd want to know what he likes to do in his free time and with play. I'd like to know something about his personal life with his family and friends. There will be universities that want to recruit him and that will go for employers who'd want to hire him once he finishes college. He's still a child, so will he be emotionally ready for the challenges of being much younger than his peers from college? He's already experienced that at school, but life isn't as structured as high school and college education.

Forum List

Back