Child traumatized by AR-15 assault rifle

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
7 year old girl is traumatized for life when her father forces her to shoot an AR-15 assault rifle.

Sadly, the little girl will need years of psychological therapy to over come this traumatic event.

Her father should be arrested and jailed for extreme child abuse.
....... :cool:

That is so cool. Reminds me of my daughter.
When she was young and I would mow the lawn I would always find birds hopping around on 1 leg or missing a wing.
She was a pretty good shot with my cz22

The thread title is incorrect, Alan Grayson isn't a child, he just acts like one.

Whoop de do, when I was at that age you shot terrapins in the pond, why is it such a big issue now?

Last edited:
When she was young and I would mow the lawn I would always find birds hopping around on 1 leg or missing a wing.

biggest sin in America right now is homes without fathers.

Yes sir, on dad's day if you didn't teach your kids how to shoot, wound and leave to suffer an animal that you shot for fun, you might be one fucked up dad.

Or if you taught your kids to shoot, wound and leave to suffer, you are a fucked up man.

Is that you Tyrone?

biggest sin in America right now is homes without fathers.

Yes sir, on dad's day if you didn't teach your kids how to shoot, wound and leave to suffer an animal that you shot for fun, you might be one fucked up dad.

Or if you taught your kids to shoot, wound and leave to suffer, you are a fucked up man.

Is that you Tyrone?
sure as shootin. :rolleyes:

7 year old girl is traumatized for life when her father forces her to shoot an AR-15 assault rifle.

Sadly, the little girl will need years of psychological therapy to over come this traumatic event.

Her father should be arrested and jailed for extreme child abuse.
....... :cool:

That little girl got to do something I never have. It would be great if there was a place you can go to shoot a rented gun with instruction. She looked like she was having fun.

Forum List

Back