China all but admits COVID-19 was Manufactured...

Just Wow... They stop short of a full admission the virus was manufactured but the restrictions give it away...

NO THEY DON'T. GENETICISTS WHO HAVE STUDIED THE COVID19 VIRUS SAY IT HAS NO BIO-ENGINEERING GENETIC MARKERS AND IS MOST CERTAINLY ANIMAL BASED - MOST LIKELY BAT.

You have the choice of jumping to conclusions and buying into conspiracy theories on the flimiest of evidence or you can read genuine peer reviewed scientific studies.

You realize of course all that really means is that the standard inteference methods were not used to create this virus. It does not preclude laboratory supervision which remains a distinct possibility.

Jo

Try reading this to get a better grasp on the likeliest explanation:

The articles I'm reading say that the destruction of natural habitats in increasing our interactions with the animals that live there and increasing the likelihood of animal viruses crossing into humans which it appears is what is happening here. Ebola outbreaks in Africa. H1N1 in North America, SARS and Covid19 out of China.

Are you kidding me? These idiots either can't read, or have no interest in reading anything that doesn't fit into their warped agenda.

AND George Soros, the evil devil incarnate himself, most likely funded the Chinese in the research and manufacturing of the biological weapon. This has become quite apparent.
Notice how the fabricated suggestion of confirmation the wack-a-doodle conspiracy theory has merit causes a frenzied response from fellow believers. I imagine this is how the lunacy surrounding Pizza-gate got its start.

Anatomy of a Fake News Scandal

Just Wow... They stop short of a full admission the virus was manufactured but the restrictions give it away...

That's not what the article says but go ahead and cuddle up with any conspiracy theory that makes you warm. Trying to deflect attention away from Trump's inadequate response won't work. The Chinese will be force to release their research. The world will demand it.

Enough of your bullshit deflection. You bastards called Trump a racist for shutting down travel.

And here's the actual sequence of events in China shutting down the research.

All you card carrying Communists should move to China.

And still parroting the whole "they called him racist" baloney when the word was never uttered. No deflection necessary. Trump owns the lack of response to the virus in this country.
Jeepers, the Chinese trying to control the narrative. Color me shocked. Don't worry, they won't be able to dodge answering questions forever.

By the way, the 80's called. They want the word Communist back.

Sorry, Chumparoony, the word "racist" was thrown at Trump in January.

NO THEY DON'T. GENETICISTS WHO HAVE STUDIED THE COVID19 VIRUS SAY IT HAS NO BIO-ENGINEERING GENETIC MARKERS AND IS MOST CERTAINLY ANIMAL BASED - MOST LIKELY BAT.

You have the choice of jumping to conclusions and buying into conspiracy theories on the flimiest of evidence or you can read genuine peer reviewed scientific studies.

You realize of course all that really means is that the standard inteference methods were not used to create this virus. It does not preclude laboratory supervision which remains a distinct possibility.

Jo

Try reading this to get a better grasp on the likeliest explanation:

The articles I'm reading say that the destruction of natural habitats in increasing our interactions with the animals that live there and increasing the likelihood of animal viruses crossing into humans which it appears is what is happening here. Ebola outbreaks in Africa. H1N1 in North America, SARS and Covid19 out of China.

Are you kidding me? These idiots either can't read, or have no interest in reading anything that doesn't fit into their warped agenda.
I am a prolific reader. I often go through 500 to 800 pages in an afternoon. I suspect you may be lacking in that department to a certain extent however.

Whether you realize it or not a large branch of genetic research deals with nurturing nature.

Peter and rosemary Grant made this technique famous just before they wrote their book: The beak of the finch. It's a great book try reading it. I read it three times.

Once for pure enjoyment. Once for technical criticism; And finally one more time for extensive cross-referencing.

Jo

Forum List

Back