China funded location Biden hid his stolen Top Secret documents.

That's not what I was talking about idiot. When Biden was VP, when were the documents boxed? Do you know? No!
Still waiting for you to tell us who stole Top Secret documents and has been storing them in Traitor Joes garage, House, and office.

Who did that?

No you fool. Every time you talk about Biden's documents, you remind the world that you did not care that Trump had hundreds of documents, and even more troubling, 47 EMPTY top secret documents in the public areas of his beach club where Chinese spies have been caught on the premises.
With a President with a super secret Chinese bank account.
And you were fine with all of it. Now what's your problem with Biden again, FuckBoi????
Sounds secure to me. Arrested as soon as she walked in the door.

What else ya got, Moron?

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY SO FUCKING STUPID, AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER TO THESE EGG HEADS AS IF THEY WEREN'T PRESENTED THIS ARGUMENT BEFORE? Look you gd retard, Biden and Hillary didn't refuse to hand over documents for the millionth time. Trump did. WTF is wrong with your brain?
Bleach Bit- Hammer Time says otherwise you liar! :eusa_hand:

Where is the knowledge and intent by Biden or his lawyers? Exactly, there is none. Meaning, not knowing cancels out the unauthorized removal. You lose again.

knowingly removes such documents or materials Where is the knowing about what was in the documents?

Still waiting NOSTRA? Don't haul ass now. We need answers immediately.
Prove he didn’t know.

So, when I bring the statute tha proves you are a liar the best ya got is ORANGE MAN BAD?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Orange Man...................TRAITOR.

58a1e03f6e09a872148b51cb

How many nuclear secrets did China get for their investment in Biden?

Where is the bit about China...

A small Conservative org put in one complaint to UPenn.. They are a private university with no obligation to answer any such complaint...

Still waiting for you to tell us who stole Top Secret documents and has been storing them in Traitor Joes garage, House, and office.

Who did that?
Could we have your proof of stealing...

You have a history of bullshitting...

Could we have your proof of stealing...

You have a history of bullshitting...
All those Top Secret docs walk over to Traitor Joe‘s garage, house, and office all by themselves?

Bleach Bit- Hammer Time says otherwise you liar! :eusa_hand:
Thanks for proving you don't know the facts of these cases...

We are a bit busy today and haven't got the time to bring you up to speed...

What is it like to prove to the world your ignorance?

Thanks for proving you don't know the facts of these cases...

We are a bit busy today and haven't got the time to bring you up to speed...

What is it like to prove to the world your ignorance?
I suggest you quit exhaling; do your part Capitan Planet, we're depending on you!!!!
:rolleyes:

All those Top Secret docs walk over to Traitor Joe‘s garage, house, and office all by themselves?
Well for stealing you have to show intent?

Please show us your evidence of that...

An example would be if Biden falsely claimed that he owned the documents all along (which are the Government's by law) and took them for that reason...

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY SO FUCKING STUPID, AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER TO THESE EGG HEADS AS IF THEY WEREN'T PRESENTED THIS ARGUMENT BEFORE? Look you gd retard, Biden and Hillary didn't refuse to hand over documents for the millionth time. Trump did. WTF is wrong with your brain?
download.jpeg-3.jpg

In both the Hillary and Biden cases the FBI did not raid their houses, allowed their lawyers to search for classified documents - trusting them to turn in what they found, and did not even monitor them.

In Trump's case the FBI conducted an unprecedented, never been done before, heavily armored/armed/manned raid on Trump's home - complete with multiple cars / flashing lights / a full fake news camera crew, threw everyone out of the home, would not even allow Trump's lawyers to be in the home let alone montitor the FBI's search, and piled up classified cover sheets on the floor for a fake news photo op ... so ignorant boobs like you would believe the pictures were of actual classified documents.

Your triggeted, deranged, curse-filled personal attack and psychotic rants do NOTHING to change these FACTS!

Your insane, vulgar tirade did not even address these facts. You simply attempted to change the subject, wrapped in your lunatic, infantile tantrum.

The FACT is that these 3 separate incidents undeniably show the huge difference in how the corrupt liberal DOJ and FBI treat Democrats and Republicans completely different and undeniably proves the existence of the criminal 2-tiered justice system Democrats have created and enforce.

Finally, your curse-filled immature tantrum only proves you are a cognitively impaired, partisanly indoctrinated, hate-filled/driven, unhinged, desparate, triggered, psychotic troll, devoid of credibility and sanity, a complete waste of time.

Seek serious professional help...on your way back to the 'Special Needs' kids' table.

Last edited:
Do you know anything about the law? My God these people are way past fucking ignorant. Do some research. Learn. Get a fucking clue.

I asked you earlier why hasn't the DOJ hasn't even charged Trump for those documents at Mar-a-lago. Don't see an answer to that question. Maybe you should brush up on the law and USSC rulings. I used to be a security officer that oversaw classified documents. Not knowing the law would've gotten my security clearance revoked, fired from my job, and hoping not to be prosecuted. So, what laws would someone like me NOT know about that I should do research on?

View attachment 748521

In both the Hillary and Biden cases the FBI did not raid their houses, allowed their lawyers to search for classified documents - trusting them to turn in what they found, and did not even monitor them.

In Trump's case the FBI conducted an unprecedented, never been done before, heavily armored/armed/manned raid on Trump's home - complete with multiple cars / flashing lights / a full fake news camera crew, threw everyone out of the home, would not even allow Trump's lawyers to be in the home let alone montitor the FBI's search, and piled up classified cover sheets on the floor for a fake news photo op ... so ignorant boobs like you would believe the pictures were of actual classified documents.

Your triggeted, deranged, curse-filled personal attack and psychotic rants do NOTHING to change these FACTS!

Your insane, vulgar tirade did not even address these facts. You simply attempted to change the subject, wrapped in your lunatic, infantile tantrum.

The FACT is that these 3 separate incidents undeniably show the huge difference in how the corrupt liberal DOJ and FBI treat Democrats and Republicans completely different and undeniably proves the existence of the criminal 2-tiered justice system Democrats have created and enforce.

Finally, your curse-filled immature tantrum only proves you are a cognitively impaired, partisanly indoctrinated, hate-filled/driven, unhinged, desparate, triggered, psychotic troll, devoid of credibility and sanity, a complete waste of time.

Seek serious professional help...on your way back to the 'Special Needs' kids' table.

Are you still using that 8 year old picture for triggered. Don't your handlers update these things from time to time????

Forum List

Back