China Is Buying Up US Farmland, But Just How Much Isn’t Clear

He defends anything that the right is critical of, he has zero integrity. Someone with right leaning political views must have a done a number on him sometime in the past and now he's irrationally full of hate and bitterness. He apparently has no control over it, poor guy.

I do enjoy how I become the topic of discussion instead of the OP.

You all should really start charging me rent for all the time I spend in your heads.

We should not be allowing this. The Chinese government is not a U.S. ally, <snip>
No, but they're a dimocrap scum ally. Just ask Hunter

Plus about 5 million other articles on how corrupt the entire dimocrap scum party is when it comes to China.

And another 100 million on how corrupt they are -- period

Tell me who your friends are, who you vote for; and I'll tell you who you are

We should not be allowing this. The Chinese government is not a U.S. ally, most importantly. Furthermore, they do not allow foreigners to purchase land within their country, so why are we allowing them to buy ours?

All true. Just imagine if China decides to hold our food supply hostage if they don't get their way? Or we defend Taiwan? Meanwhile, most of our meds come from there, most EV batteries are made there, and good luck buying anything else that isn't made there. America is stupid, being lead down the path of destruction by our crooked politicians.

Now you know why Joe told China not to worry about us defending Taiwan, and why the deep state is fighting tooth and nail to keep Trump out of office, because the Donald does not subscribe to "China-First."

I do enjoy how I become the topic of discussion instead of the OP.

You all should really start charging me rent for all the time I spend in your heads.

Responding to posts and commenting on yours equals you 'living in our heads'? You really do have quite the ego, a real legend in your own mind.

Responding to posts and commenting on yours equals you 'living in our heads'? You really do have quite the ego, a real legend in your own mind.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is what it's called.

So, back to the topic of the thread now that you all have had your time to talk about me.

Say a farmer sells their land to someone from China, what should the punishment be?

So, back to the topic of the thread now that you all have had your time to talk about me.

Say a farmer sells to someone from China, what should the punishment be?

Suppose a farmer tries to sell to a Chinese agent. The government says NO.

The Chinese agent is deported home, and the farmer can sell to an American group.

There are plenty of them.

Suppose a farmer tries to sell to a Chinese agent. The government says NO.

The Chinese agent is deported home, and the farmer can sell to an American group.

There are plenty of them.

So, the Govt would have to approve all land sales?

What could possibly go wrong.... :cheers2: :auiqs.jpg:

So, the Govt would have to approve all land sales?

What could possibly go wrong.... :cheers2: :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody is suggesting any such thing. This is exactly why I walked away from libertarianism. This mentality is naive and irrational. China is an enemy nation, regardless of how much trade we may do with them. They have repeatedly threatened us and their neighbors for years. They don't allow us to buy their property, but they come in here scooping up ours. While I imagine most of these purchases are nothing more than investments lacking nefarious intent, that money still goes back to the CCP which fuels their military, weapons, etc that can be used against Taiwan someday and possibly us.

This is not an "all or nothing" argument. We absolutely have the right and responsibility to make it illegal to sell to a hostile nation in the name of our national security. It is absurd to believe otherwise and it doesn't mean the government is going to be approving every land sale so stop being a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back