China owns Trump?

He has a phenomenal track record of adding value and creating wealth. How fucking dumb are you?

Yeah, we know....by suckering innocent people out of their money with his Fake University, refusing to pay his workers and taking down payments on real estate to be developed and then not developing and leaving the investors high and dry. How fucking naive are you?

As compared to two lawyers from Arkansas who have used their political power to become millionaires for doing fucking NOTHING. Nothing. These two people have done nothing built nothing. Politics. And gotten wealthy for doing NOTHING.

He has a phenomenal track record of adding value and creating wealth. How fucking dumb are you?

Yeah, we know....by suckering innocent people out of their money with his Fake University, refusing to pay his workers and taking down payments on real estate to be developed and then not developing and leaving the investors high and dry. How fucking naive are you?

Millions of people have invested in Real Estate deals that didn't work out. Million more have started business ventures that do not work out. It's called CAPITALISM.

If you don't like it you should move to Venezuala...it's a workers paradise!! Just be sure to bring your own food and toilet paper...

Trump's business is Real Estate.

Not politics. Real Estate.

He buys, sells, develops, and improves it.

Real Estate requires FINANCING. Lenders secure their loan with the REAL ESTATE. They do not have any other pull or sway on the person or entity. They get their monthly debt payments. If the loan defaults they have specific legal remedies that vary depending upon the loan. That's it.

I used to have a mortgage (before I paid it off..freedom!!!) t was with a bank based in Spain. Does Spain own me? How about the tens of thousands of other loans that are held by foreign banks?

How dumb are you people?

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

Bwahahaha....you really believe the New York Times is grasping at straws? I guess Briebart is more in line with your intelligence level.

So what would have happened if you hadn't been able to pay the bank? They would have seized your property, right? Bwahahaha....how dumb are you?

Banks have a variety of legal remedies when loans default depending upon the terms and conditions of the loan.

Yeah, it's called "foreclosure".

None of them involve them "owning" anyone. It's normal real estate business and it happens every single day.

If Trump doesn't pay......like he has done with his workers, his Fake University Students, etc., China
will own his (Trump's) real estate in the United States........and supposing that Trump is President.....owning him. And supposing that Trump is President of the United States, owning the United States. You are really fucking naive, aren't you?

:cuckoo:

By the way you left wing assholes. Have you ever checked out Trump Towers in Chicago? What Trump did? What he pulled off you assholes?

Real Estate requires FINANCING. Lenders secure their loan with the REAL ESTATE. They do not have any other pull or sway on the person or entity. They get their monthly debt payments. If the loan defaults they have specific legal remedies that vary depending upon the loan. That's it.

I used to have a mortgage (before I paid it off..freedom!!!) t was with a bank based in Spain. Does Spain own me? How about the tens of thousands of other loans that are held by foreign banks?

How dumb are you people?

For the last time fool.....you and I aren't running around the fuckin country dissin the very people, ie foreigners that has made him money, he is....stop making excuses fool and pay the fuck attention!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're confused. The banks aren't making him money. He is making them money. His projects are low risk. Banks and investors around the world line up to work with Trump. He has a phenomenal track record of adding value and creating wealth. How fucking dumb are you?
.....What I saying and how China does in fact own this country ....!!

That is, of course, ridiculous.

As compared to two lawyers from Arkansas who have used their political power to become millionaires for doing fucking NOTHING. Nothing. These two people have done nothing built nothing. Politics. And gotten wealthy for doing NOTHING.

And, your point? :cuckoo:

Douchebag .Please explain his millions.

How dumb are you people?

Bwahahaha....you really believe the New York Times is grasping at straws? I guess Briebart is more in line with your intelligence level.

So what would have happened if you hadn't been able to pay the bank? They would have seized your property, right? Bwahahaha....how dumb are you?

Banks have a variety of legal remedies when loans default depending upon the terms and conditions of the loan.

Yeah, it's called "foreclosure".

None of them involve them "owning" anyone. It's normal real estate business and it happens every single day.

If Trump doesn't pay......like he has done with his workers, his Fake University Students, etc., China
will own his (Trump's) real estate in the United States........and supposing that Trump is President.....owning him. And supposing that Trump is President of the United States, owning the United States. You are really fucking naive, aren't you?

:cuckoo:

He's done thousands of deals over the past 40 years. A handful didn't work out. Tough shit. It's called CAPITALISM.

Enjoy your new life in Caracas.

How dumb are you people?

The same New York Times that lied to the world and told them Stalin wasn't starving the Ukraine? That same New York Times?

You are the one telling us that the main reason Trump chose to run for president was to benefit financially. That is pretty narrow-minded stupid.

China owns sick traitor Hillary Rotten.....

sick Clinton scum...

By the way you left wing assholes. Have you ever checked out Trump Towers in Chicago? What Trump did? What he pulled off you assholes?

Bwahahaha....now even Trumpf supporters are feeling the butt hurt....or should I say the Hillary burn.

Maybe you should check out what Trump has done......

Donald Trump Sued for Running Scam University
Oh look! hiLIARy killed some people....must be true...she's being sued!! Why even bother with a trial?

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

Bwahahaha....now even Trumpf supporters are feeling the butt hurt....or should I say the Hillary burn.

Maybe you should check out what Trump has done......

Donald Trump Sued for Running Scam University
Oh look! hiLIARy killed some people....must be true...she's being sued!! Why even bother with a trial?

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

Yeah....because even a Republican subcommittee on Benghazi declared that there was no blame for Hillary or the Obama administration, I'm sure these baseless lawsuits are going nowhere. Unless these parents can prove that the Republican subcommittee lied...:badgrin:

WASHINGTON — Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

Now, compare how many are suing Trump on his fake University....and nobody has declared him innocent except his delusional supporters.

they dismiss the more horrible probability that China could own the United States if Trump (if elected, God Forbid) files bankruptcy in order not to pay them back!

China does own the U.S. What do you think they do with the trillions of dollars we splurge on their imports? They sink it into our real estate. Trillions of dollars being poured into our real estate means there's Chinese living next door to you.

Not to the extent they will if (God forbid) there are enough dumb people in the United States to elect Trumpf.

they dismiss the more horrible probability that China could own the United States if Trump (if elected, God Forbid) files bankruptcy in order not to pay them back!

China does own the U.S. What do you think they do with the trillions of dollars we splurge on their imports? They sink it into our real estate. Trillions of dollars being poured into our real estate means there's Chinese living next door to you.

Not to the extent they will if (God forbid) there are enough dumb people in the United States to elect Trumpf.

You seem to make it a problem that there is and that there still could be an international exchange within U.S. boundaries.

How do you expect a national economy to be healthy within already established global markets if not through international exchange and transnational cooperation?

You are the one telling us that the main reason Trump chose to run for president was to benefit financially.

You want to post the link where I said that? Or are you making up shit like most conservatives do?

That is pretty narrow-minded stupid.

I'm sure that you will post the link directly......or shall we just accept that you're the narrow-minded stupid one?

You seem to make it a problem that there is and that there still could be an international exchange within U.S. boundaries.

How do you expect a national economy to be healthy within already established global markets if not through international exchange and transnational cooperation?

Nobody has said anything about international exchange.....read the OP again.....the problem lies with a President of the United States, which thank God Trump will never be, having such a large debt to another country.

Forum List

Back