China owns Trump?

Trump's business is Real Estate.

Not politics. Real Estate.

He buys, sells, develops, and improves it.

Real Estate requires FINANCING. Lenders secure their loan with the REAL ESTATE. They do not have any other pull or sway on the person or entity. They get their monthly debt payments. If the loan defaults they have specific legal remedies that vary depending upon the loan. That's it.

I used to have a mortgage (before I paid it off..freedom!!!) t was with a bank based in Spain. Does Spain own me? How about the tens of thousands of other loans that are held by foreign banks?

How dumb are you people?

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

Bwahahaha....you really believe the New York Times is grasping at straws? I guess Briebart is more in line with your intelligence level.

So what would have happened if you hadn't been able to pay the bank? They would have seized your property, right? Bwahahaha....how dumb are you?

The same New York Times that lied to the world and told them Stalin wasn't starving the Ukraine? That same New York Times?

Bwahahahaha....says the Faux News drooler......who swallows lie after lie that Faux News dishes out on a daily basis?

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

People are sued everyday. How do you think lawyers make money?

Frivolous litigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yes, I'm sure it's frivolous litigation on the part of the people he scammed. Or at least you and every Trumpf supporter hopes so. Looks like he is still preying on the uneducated.....:badgrin:

If anyone still has any doubt about the troubling nature of Donald Trump’s record, he or she should be obliged to read the affidavit of Ronald Schnackenberg, a former salesman for Trump University. Schnackenberg’s testimony was one of the documents unsealed by a judge in the class-action suit, which was brought in California by some of Trump University’s disgruntled former attendees.

Schnackenberg, who worked in Trump’s office at 40 Wall Street, testified that “while Trump University claimed it wanted to help consumers make money in real estate, in fact Trump University was only interested in selling every person the most expensive seminars they possibly could.” The affidavit concludes, “Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Trump University: It’s Worse Than You Think - The New Yorker

He has a phenomenal track record of adding value and creating wealth. How fucking dumb are you?

Yeah, we know....by suckering innocent people out of their money with his Fake University, refusing to pay his workers and taking down payments on real estate to be developed and then not developing and leaving the investors high and dry. How fucking naive are you?

Douchebag .Please explain his millions.

Why you crying? It's all just on paper.....that's why he won't release his tax returns. He has you fooled good, uneducated wench.

they dismiss the more horrible probability that China could own the United States if Trump (if elected, God Forbid) files bankruptcy in order not to pay them back!

China does own the U.S. What do you think they do with the trillions of dollars we splurge on their imports? They sink it into our real estate. Trillions of dollars being poured into our real estate means there's Chinese living next door to you.

Not to the extent they will if (God forbid) there are enough dumb people in the United States to elect Trumpf.

You seem to make it a problem that there is and that there still could be an international exchange within U.S. boundaries.

How do you expect a national economy to be healthy within already established global markets if not through international exchange and transnational cooperation?

Nobody has said anything about international exchange.....read the OP again.....the problem lies with a President of the United States, which thank God Trump will never be, having such a large debt to another country.

probability that China could own the United States

Trump has been dissing China

If China isn't another nation, country, or government, what is China? An immutable concept attached to specific, unchanging patterns in the mind of a single politically uneducated person?

Debt to another country implies exchange between two countries (international exchange). If a monetary, financial system is established and you owe then you have no choice but to pay, and to pay you must earn, and to earn you must exchange.

Conservatives have been whining that Obama hasn't been transparent enough....now they offer up a candidate who has so many secrets, but now transparency doesn't matter? The fact that he won't release his tax returns is not an issue for the Trumpfers.

Republicans are making much todo over the Clinton Foundation because they think that preferential treatment could be gained from Clinton (when she is elected Presidenty)...while they dismiss the more horrible probability that China could own the United States if Trump (if elected, God Forbid) files bankruptcy in order not to pay them back!

Trump has been dissing China and Goldman Sachs....as it turns out, he is heavily indebted to both.

Watch as Republican/conservatives spin all kinds of excuses on this one.

An investigation into the real estate holdings of Donald J. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, found complex partnerships and debts of at least double the amount to be gleaned from public filings he has made amid his campaign.

As president, Mr. Trump would have substantial sway over monetary and tax policy, as well as the power to make appointments that would directly affect his own financial empire. He would also wield influence over legislative issues that could have a significant impact on his net worth, and would have official dealings with countries in which he has business interests.

Yet The Times’s examination underscored how much of Mr. Trump’s business remains shrouded in mystery. He has declined to disclose his tax returns or allow an independent valuation of his assets.

For example, an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan, of which Mr. Trump is part owner, carries a $950 million loan. Among the lenders: the Bank of China, one of the largest banks in a country that Mr. Trump has railed against as an economic foe of the United States, and Goldman Sachs, a financial institution he has said controls Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, after it paid her $675,000 in speaking fees.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?_r=0
Iran owns obuthole.
Which is why they gave up their entire nuclear weapons program.

Who's the butthole now?

Bwahahaha....you really believe the New York Times is grasping at straws? I guess Briebart is more in line with your intelligence level.

So what would have happened if you hadn't been able to pay the bank? They would have seized your property, right? Bwahahaha....how dumb are you?

You are the one telling us that the main reason Trump chose to run for president was to benefit financially.

You want to post the link where I said that? Or are you making up shit like most conservatives do?

That is pretty narrow-minded stupid.

I'm sure that you will post the link directly......or shall we just accept that you're the narrow-minded stupid one?

Your entire OP implies that very motivation.
Including this comment >> As president, Mr. Trump would have substantial sway over monetary and tax policy, as well as the power to make appointments that would directly affect his own financial empire. He would also wield influence over legislative issues that could have a significant impact on his net worth, and would have official dealings with countries in which he has business interests.

Or what were you suggesting... that it would be a nice perk to go with Trump's presidency, but almost not worth mentioning? Yet, still, you made that the whole thrust of your top post.
Now you are trying to say you did not mean anything by posting all that. Right.

Well in case its escaped everyone's notice China owns most of our debt.

Anyone every thought what would happen if they called due on that debt??

I doubt our Govt. has the funds to cover it so in essence you could say China owns the US of A.

China owns Trump.
Russia owns Trump.

As long as the American left doesn't own Trump.

Yes, we would just ignore them, and the longer we ignore them, the less chance China has of getting its money.

If they call for the funding of that debt there is no way we can ignore them.

We do whatever our simon says commander wants us to. And he controls the media, so it will get put on the back page sooner or later.

Yes, we would just ignore them, and the longer we ignore them, the less chance China has of getting its money.

We do whatever our simon says commander wants us to. And he controls the media, so it will get put on the back page sooner or later.

Well I, for one, don't think it will ever happen because by holding so much of our debt their economy is tied to our economy.

Doubt they would want to fuck that up. LOL

Well I, for one, don't think it will ever happen because by holding so much of our debt their economy is tied to our economy.

Doubt they would want to fuck that up. LOL

Hope so.

You are the one telling us that the main reason Trump chose to run for president was to benefit financially.

You want to post the link where I said that? Or are you making up shit like most conservatives do?

That is pretty narrow-minded stupid.

I'm sure that you will post the link directly......or shall we just accept that you're the narrow-minded stupid one?

Your entire OP implies that very motivation.
Including this comment >> As president, Mr. Trump would have substantial sway over monetary and tax policy, as well as the power to make appointments that would directly affect his own financial empire. He would also wield influence over legislative issues that could have a significant impact on his net worth, and would have official dealings with countries in which he has business interests.

Or what were you suggesting... that it would be a nice perk to go with Trump's presidency, but almost not worth mentioning? Yet, still, you made that the whole thrust of your top post.
Now you are trying to say you did not mean anything by posting all that. Right.

It's the NY Times that is saying that, genius. I didn't write the article.

My comments were more to the fact that China could own Trump if he defaults on his massive loans from the Bank of China, putting the entire United States at risk. Also, that he has the audacity to claim that Hillary is not being transparent and his dissing of Wall Street when he's quite indebted to Wall Street and has failed to be transparent about his earnings, taxes and loans.

Next time, don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

Debt to another country implies exchange between two countries (international exchange). If a monetary, financial system is established and you owe then you have no choice but to pay, and to pay you must earn, and to earn you must exchange.

It isn't about the United States debt to China....it's about Donald Trump's own personal debt to China. Read the OP again.

It isn't about the United States debt to China....it's about Donald Trump's own personal debt to China. Read the OP again.

Why are you speaking for Donald Trump's debt?
You owing twice?

Why are you speaking for Donald Trump's debt?
You owing twice?

Obviously you didn't understand the OP. And, your statement "You owing twice?" does not make sense. So clarify it if you can, otherwise I'm just going to assume that you are a Trump supporter, you know, "uneducated" and can't explain yourself very clearly.

Forum List

Back