China threatens those who boycott Olympics?

Why the hell would anyone want to go to an Olympic game in China? The air sucks, it's dirty and crowded and you have a good chance of disappearing unexpectedly. Forever. And if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. Fuck communist China.

My dentist went to the 2008 games there and said it was a wonderful time.
My son spent time in China 3 years ago and experienced clean air, no dog food,
and came home with all his limbs intact. Seems like Wamose is a typical Trump supporter, all brawn and no brains. China is a modern country.

Yes indeed, looks lovely.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to an Olympic game in China? The air sucks, it's dirty and crowded and you have a good chance of disappearing unexpectedly. Forever. And if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. Fuck communist China.

and came home with all his limbs intact. Seems like Wamose is a typical Trump supporter, all brawn and no brains. China is a modern country.

You should have seen how bad it used to be.

You should have seen how bad it used to be.

Perhaps the video was on a good day.

#49: You are incorrect. Western science has refuted the lab theory by analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein amino acid sequence, which shows that any deliberate attempt to increase virus affinity for human ACE2 would be evident, which evidence is lacking. Laboratory animals could quickly be eliminated via PCR, and the suspected facility is Level 4, highly unlikely to escape.
First of all, no one said the labs changed the nature of the virus. It can be 100% natural. I know it is a level 4 lab. Did you know the lab workers sold laboratory animals to the wet market and laboratory waste to the recycling company? Also, researchers had been complaining about the safety of the lab. lab equipment' seal were broken. I am not saying it is related. I am just saying that you should not use your Western std to gauge China std.

Communist China Threatens To Punish Countries Who Will Boycott Beijing 2022 Olympics : World : Christianity Daily

In this era of concern for people gathering in one place, and with concern for people traveling all over the world into one place, due to the spread of Covid, how can the world justify continuing the Olympics?

The Olympics should be disbanded altogether.

But here we have a despotic country who hid the fact they were all dying from Covid, then stopped travel into their own country because they did not want anyone taking more Covid into their country, but had no problem letting people travel to other countries when they knew it would spread there. Then they oppressed doctors in China who tried to sound the alarm, some of which were probably murdered by Xi.

So tell us China, why in the hell should any of us to the Olympic when many of us can't even go to church or attend a sporting event in our own country?

Hmm?

Mr. Xi, go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not until 2022, I'm really hoping we're past this by then.

First of all, no one said the labs changed the nature of the virus.
Lots of intelligent people are saying that the Horseshoe bat virus WAS engineered in the Wuhan lab. We are talking about the CCP here, not an honorable Western country. They are the scum of the planet, nothing is out of bounds for Jinping's regime.

Lots of intelligent people are saying that the Horseshoe bat virus WAS engineered in the Wuhan lab. We are talking about the CCP here, not an honorable Western country. They are the scum of the planet, nothing is out of bounds for Jinping's regime.
My bad. I was trying to "First of all, I, never in my post, said the labs changed the nature of the virus."

My bad. I was trying to "First of all, I, never in my post, said the labs changed the nature of the virus."
You not bad. You ok.

Forum List

Back