China used air travel to ‘seed’ virus in early stage, top WH official says

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a stupid businessman. How much is his business acumen costing USA?
Trump wants to keep America great?
What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.
Let me get this straight. You’re criticizing China for not doing what you’d consider unacceptable here?

Hypocrite.
China restricted travel within China.
But he didn’t stop Americans from going to and from China.
Why should he? They’re Americans.

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.
Let me get this straight. You’re criticizing China for not doing what you’d consider unacceptable here?

Hypocrite.
I don't recall americans being restricted from flying anywhere. It's what I said, China isn't a republic. we have rights.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.
I don't recall americans being restricted from flying anywhere. It's what I said, China isn't a republic. we have rights.

And that’s why we have so much COVID 19 in this country.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

we have so much wuhan yet no one is dying like around the globe. factually you're incorrect on it's severity. in fact there are no confirmed deaths at all. hahahahahahahaha.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

No, most of it centered in NYC and that was a result of travel from
Europe that had been infected by Chinese.
Your egg Fu Yung is getting cold.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

No, most of it centered in NYC and that was a result of travel from
Europe that had been infected by Chinese.
Your egg Fu Yung is getting cold.
weren't americans traveling between states? didn't seem to move.

Still haven't heard from anyone I know who had it.

Forum List

Back