China used air travel to ‘seed’ virus in early stage, top WH official says

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a stupid businessman. How much is his business acumen costing USA?
Trump wants to keep America great?
What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.

You “think” wrong. This is a lie and a slander. ALL commercial flights from Wuhan were cancelled at precisely the same moment — domestic and international both. That is why many hundreds of U.S. and Western citizens were stranded in the city.

Later, in coordination and at the request of the U.S. and other embassies, special flights out of Wuhan were arranged to evacuate foreigners trapped in the city when the lockdown of all transportation began on the morning of January 23. This was all covered in the newspapers, Chinese and American.

Yep, and what happened next was the U.S., finding community transmission among its population, and canceling all flights to other countries in order to avoid spreading the virus elsewhere.

Oh, wait...
yep done. thanks for the positive props to Trump.

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a moronic joker!
Another fucking sheeple buying the lies. Either you’re dishonest or your memory really sucks.

More allegations that were most surely gleaned from International intelligence sharing. How will worlds nations respond? Do Communists get to do to the world what they do to their own citizens? Over the last 30 years it's seemed that way. They believe they are the lone global superpower and too many have fed the beast.

Peter Navarro, the White House trade adviser, said in an interview Sunday suggested that China “sent hundreds of thousands” on aircraft throughout the world to “seed” the spread of the virus.

Navarro told ABC News’ “This Week” that the “Chinese—behind the shield of the World Health Organization—for two months hid the virus from the world and then sent hundreds of thousands of Chinese on aircraft to Milan, New York and around the world to seed that. They could have kept it in Wuhan, but instead, it became a pandemic.”

George Stephanopoulos, the host of the program, asked if he was accusing Beijing of deliberately spreading the virus. Navarro said he was not implying that it was intentional.

A four-page Department of Homeland Security intelligence report dated May 1 and obtained by The Associated Press said Chinese leaders “intentionally concealed the severity” of the pandemic from the world in early January.

Not classified but marked “for official use only,” the DHS analysis states that, while downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, China increased imports and decreased exports of medical supplies.

Zhong Nanshan, a senior medical advisor in China, acknowledged Sunday that the country initially under-reported the number of infections in Wuhan -- while describing the potential second wave as a "big challenge," according to Reuters.

Is that like "Chem Trails"?...just inside the plane instead of being spread through the plane's vapor trails from the outside?
You know things have just about reached the bottom when you have an actual representative of an American President's administration going on a national Sunday show and hawking conspiracy theories.
Just another attempt by an administration official to distract from their terrible response to the virus and push blame for over 90K+ deaths to someone else. Because, you know, the United States
always waits for another country to act before we do.
I hate conspiracy theories more than anyone, but China knew what they had on their hands, yet they let the flights flow from their country. Surely the idea occurred to them that if the world shared their pain, they wouldnt fall behind. This isnt a stretch.

More allegations that were most surely gleaned from International intelligence sharing. How will worlds nations respond? Do Communists get to do to the world what they do to their own citizens? Over the last 30 years it's seemed that way. They believe they are the lone global superpower and too many have fed the beast.

Peter Navarro, the White House trade adviser, said in an interview Sunday suggested that China “sent hundreds of thousands” on aircraft throughout the world to “seed” the spread of the virus.

Navarro told ABC News’ “This Week” that the “Chinese—behind the shield of the World Health Organization—for two months hid the virus from the world and then sent hundreds of thousands of Chinese on aircraft to Milan, New York and around the world to seed that. They could have kept it in Wuhan, but instead, it became a pandemic.”

George Stephanopoulos, the host of the program, asked if he was accusing Beijing of deliberately spreading the virus. Navarro said he was not implying that it was intentional.

A four-page Department of Homeland Security intelligence report dated May 1 and obtained by The Associated Press said Chinese leaders “intentionally concealed the severity” of the pandemic from the world in early January.

Not classified but marked “for official use only,” the DHS analysis states that, while downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, China increased imports and decreased exports of medical supplies.

Zhong Nanshan, a senior medical advisor in China, acknowledged Sunday that the country initially under-reported the number of infections in Wuhan -- while describing the potential second wave as a "big challenge," according to Reuters.

Is that like "Chem Trails"?...just inside the plane instead of being spread through the plane's vapor trails from the outside?
You know things have just about reached the bottom when you have an actual representative of an American President's administration going on a national Sunday show and hawking conspiracy theories.
Just another attempt by an administration official to distract from their terrible response to the virus and push blame for over 90K+ deaths to someone else. Because, you know, the United States
always waits for another country to act before we do.
I hate conspiracy theories more than anyone, but China knew what they had on their hands, yet they let the flights flow from their country. Surely the idea occurred to them that if the world shared their pain, they wouldnt fall behind. This isnt a stretch.

It's sickening. If one of my family members were to perish to this virus, the communist party would receive a lawsuit from me, even if it didn't go anywhere, and a few choice words to them in Mandarin so it would be clear how I feel about them.

May the citizens of China find liberty and capitalism in the midst of the abuses they face on a daily basis.

May the citizens of China find liberty and capitalism ...
The White House is nuts. You better hope the citizens of China don’t “find liberty and capitalism” the same way Trump fanatics have. Otherwise Chinese citizens will become Rambo-like “China First” bullies, and “Wolf Warrior” diplomacy will become the rule, not just the exception.

P.S. I do hope you and your family remain safe!

The White House is nuts. You better hope the citizens of China don’t “find liberty and capitalism” the same way Trump fanatics have. Otherwise Chinese citizens will become Rambo-like “China First” bullies, and “Wolf Warrior” diplomacy will become the rule, not just the exception.

I ask you though, why you somehow don't think the Communists and their patsies don't operate under "China First?" They have been stealing and pillaging from America in particular for decades with an eye on destroying the U.S.

If they were operating under similar rules as the rest of the civilized world, we wouldn't need to look internally to defend our economies. Compete on technology, best practices, better mousetrap and/or what you cannot provide, don't steal, copy and race to the bottom.

I remember Japan was accused of stealing from the U.S, and they did, in creative ways, Reagan hit them with 100%+ tariffs. Unlike China, they didn't artificially suppress the yen and they drew the line on at least supporting free market capitalism. They were an ally of the U.S, not communists and they didn't oppress their citizens.

If your government's desire is to ruin your opponents economy to reduce their financial opposition to you, what better way than to send out a viral contagion to those nations you want to affect negatively and downplay it.
Perhaps it was a virus that got out of hand in China, but perhaps a more sinister scenario is at play.
One thing is for sure, the Democrat party is more in line with China than they are with our U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights, so they could be on board with the more sinister scenario than we think.

That's all fine and good, but I want to see the evidence to support this. I'm just a little hard pressed to understand the motive here, retaliation against Trump? Politics? Boost their economy? How does China benefit from something that goes global and comes around to kill their own people and bring scrutiny on themselves.

I'm getting a little worried that I'm seeing more and more specious stories and claims coming from Trump and out of the White House with no real grounding in fact that are increasingly looking like wild conspiracy theories and the like I might see from Info Wars and such.
An uncontrolled carom into the truth.

I ask you though, why you somehow don't think the Communists and their patsies don't operate under "China First?" They have been stealing and pillaging from America in particular for decades with an eye on destroying the U.S.

If they were operating under similar rules as the rest of the civilized world, we wouldn't need to look internally to defend our economies. Compete on technology, best practices, better mousetrap and/or what you cannot provide, don't steal, copy and race to the bottom.

I remember Japan was accused of stealing from the U.S, and they did, in creative ways, Reagan hit them with 100%+ tariffs. Unlike China, they didn't artificially suppress the yen and they drew the line on at least supporting free market capitalism. They were an ally of the U.S, not communists and they didn't oppress their citizens.
Of course China’s government (and people) consider Chinese interests first. But they don’t generally act “the same way Trump fanatics have.” That was and is my point. Of course that can change. Given China’s numbers and its authoritarian government, it would be truly fearsome if China or Chinese people adopted the same confrontationist attitudes and international policies as Trump fanatics and the U.S. government — defending drone assassinations, building military bases all over the world, occupying countries thousands of miles from its shores, etc. Needless to say, I don’t agree with some of your other points, too, but there is too much there to go into — and I do agree on some of your points. One specific bit: it is a well known Trumpian lie that China has in recent years or is today “artificially suppressing” its currency.

Oh please.

You are just attempting to make excuses for tRump's bungling.

Of course China’s government (and people) consider Chinese interests first. But they don’t generally act “the same way Trump fanatics have.” That was and is my point. Of course that can change. Given China’s numbers and its authoritarian government, it would be truly fearsome if China or Chinese people adopted the same confrontationist attitudes and international policies as Trump fanatics and the U.S. government — defending drone assassinations, building military bases all over the world, occupying countries thousands of miles from its shores, etc. Needless to say, I don’t agree with some of your other points, too, but there is too much there to go into — and I do agree on some of your points. One specific bit: it is a well known Trumpian lie that China has in recent years or is today “artificially suppressing” its currency.
What a hypocrite. China mass-murders with impunity. Their George Washington, Mao, murdered more than hitler and Stalin combined. And you think trump and the US is worse.

China mass-murders with impunity. Their George Washington, Mao, murdered more than hitler and Stalin combined. And you think trump and the US is worse.
Just for fun, how many people do you think lived in the territory of the 13 colonies in George Washington’s time? Two-and-a-half million, including slaves.

How many do you think died in the Taiping Rebellion in China —which took place some 60 years before Mao was even born? Maybe 30 million.

I suggest you learn something about Chinese history before you make these kinds of ahistorical comparisons in the future!

Also, you ought to give a thought to the fact that China has changed fundamentally, and China’s CP rulers too have changed, from the days of Mao.

What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.
I am not anti-USA or anti other American countries. I love USA’s principles of freedom for all and basic equality (no monarchy), but its increasing economic unequality the past decades takes away its respect, especially with an embarrasing leader like Trump.

What a moronic joker!
Another fucking sheeple buying the lies. Either you’re dishonest or your memory really sucks.
Do you want to try again?
Maybe next time you can attempt to be more specific, instead of acting like a kid who does not like what he sees

China mass-murders with impunity. Their George Washington, Mao, murdered more than hitler and Stalin combined. And you think trump and the US is worse.
Just for fun, how many people do you think lived in the territory of the 13 colonies in George Washington’s time? Two-and-a-half million, including slaves.

How many do you think died in the Taiping Rebellion in China —which took place some 60 years before Mao was even born? Maybe 30 million.

I suggest you learn something about Chinese history before you make these kinds of ahistorical comparisons in the future!

Also, you ought to give a thought to the fact that China has changed fundamentally, and China’s CP rulers too have changed, from the days of Mao.
You must be a Chinese communist. Trying to deflect from Mao and the example he set to this day. China does not care who they kill nor how many as long as it benefits the regime.

What a moronic joker!
Do you want to try again?
Maybe next time you can attempt to be more specific, instead of acting like a kid who does not like what he sees
I was very specific in assessing your memory based on your post.

If the present White House said that Day was light and Night was dark, I'd ask for their proof, and then I'd get a second and third opinion.

The Orange Baboon-God and his minions cried 'wolf' one too many times... as far back as their second day in office. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back