China used air travel to ‘seed’ virus in early stage, top WH official says

If the present White House said that Day was light and Night was dark, I'd ask for their proof, and then I'd get a second and third opinion.
Why?
The present Administration has a vast, legendary, insurmountable Credibility Problem... nobody but The Faithful believe a word coming out of those mouths.

That problem is self-inflicted.

If the present White House said that Day was light and Night was dark, I'd ask for their proof, and then I'd get a second and third opinion.
Why?
The present Administration has a vast, legendary, insurmountable Credibility Problem... nobody but The Faithful believe a word coming out of those mouths.

Cite examples.

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a stupid businessman. How much is his business acumen costing USA?
Trump wants to keep America great?
What a moronic joker!
Another fucking sheeple buying the lies. Either you’re dishonest or your memory really sucks.
Do you want to try again?
Maybe next time you can attempt to be more specific, instead of acting like a kid who does not like what he sees
I was very specific in assessing your memory based on your post.
I see you have no memory of what intelligent posts look like. Dementia? Or were you born that way?

...Cite examples.
Inaugural crowd size... North Korea ready to negotiate... Iran will be brought to its knees... Mexicans are rapists... I'll release my tax returns... I'm under audit... etc., etc., etc.

And I haven't even scratched the surface on that topic yet...

There are well-respected media outlets that have compiled lists of hundreds - thousands - of outright lies, half-truths, stonewalling, etc.

Not to mention the nepotism, corruption, and arrogantly using the Presidency like a personal fief rather than a sacred obligation held in-trust for the American People.

His (and his Administration's) lies and bull$hit are both legendary and legion...

Not to mention high-end polling on the subject of your boy's credibility...
https://polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM1133Y17/type/smallest/dates/20190201-20190409/collapsed/true

If you can't rattle a dozen outright lies by him off the top of your head you just aren't paying attention... :D

Perhaps China started the Covid-19 pandemic, but USA took the lead in spreading it throughout its nation under Trump’s nose, while pretending the Coronavirus is no more dangerous than the flu.

What a moronic joker!
Another fucking sheeple buying the lies. Either you’re dishonest or your memory really sucks.
Do you want to try again?
Maybe next time you can attempt to be more specific, instead of acting like a kid who does not like what he sees
I was very specific in assessing your memory based on your post.
I see you have no memory of what intelligent posts look like. Dementia? Or were you born that way?
You have no recollection of the past four months.

This is like a Cold War accidental missile launch prompting a response. Except in this case China accidentally launched on themselves so they decided to bring everyone into their own problem in order to level the field.

In starker and plainer terminology....this was a deliberate biological attack on the
Western World......a act of war...of course no one in the Western World will admit that because it would mean War...and no one wants that.

Anyhow.....the American People should be told the truth....at the very least we should hold China economically responsible as in wipe out our debt to them aka do not honor the several million dollars we owe them...wipe that debt slate clean....

Trump must clean house at the Center for Disease Control and put able and knowledgable people in control of
the CDC get rid of all the obama appointees and put truly profestional and gifted people in charge.....as we must now prepare for the future and other biological attacks that might happen....with all the publicity this one has garnered you can be sure terroristic organizations have learned and they have no scruples about unleashing such attacks if they can get the technical know how to do it and with the financial support they have....it lies certainly within their range of capabilitiesl

Why?

Can anyone say TDS?

...Can anyone say TDS?
Recognizing a corrupt Chronic Liar for what he is does not constitute 'derangement', cultist.

Now... go light another candle in the temple of your Orange Baboon-God and drink more of the delicious Sacred Kool-Aid.

Remember to bow low while you're doing it.

-------------

Hurry, November 3rd.

What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.
Let me get this straight. You’re criticizing China for not doing what you’d consider unacceptable here?

Hypocrite.

George Stephanopoulos, the host of the program, asked if he was accusing Beijing of deliberately spreading the virus. Navarro said he was not implying that it was intentional.
Of course Navarro was saying it was intentional

as well he should be

china delibertly caused a pandemic

I think German intelligence first leaked that they were blocking flights from Wuhan to the rest of China, but NOT International flights.
You “think” wrong. This is a lie and a slander. ALL commercial flights from Wuhan were cancelled at precisely the same moment — domestic and international both. That is why many hundreds of U.S. and Western citizens were stranded in the city.

Later, in coordination and at the request of the U.S. and other embassies, special flights out of Wuhan were arranged to evacuate foreigners trapped in the city when the lockdown of all transportation began on the morning of January 23. This was all covered in the newspapers, Chinese and American.
China never banned international flights out of wuhan

the world did that after we caught on to china’s game

George Stephanopoulos, the host of the program, asked if he was accusing Beijing of deliberately spreading the virus. Navarro said he was not implying that it was intentional.
Of course Navarro was saying it was intentional
as well he should be
china delibertly caused a pandemic
You are a dirtbag peddler of proven lies and lunatic propaganda.
China strong armed the WHO to spread the lie about no human to human transmission

What a moronic joker!
we are a free republic. why wouldn't that happen? you think we're china and restrict travel? hahahahhahahahaha son, you are one fked up anti american.
Let me get this straight. You’re criticizing China for not doing what you’d consider unacceptable here?

Hypocrite.
certainly, they don't have open travel like we do.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

So you’re criticizing China for not violating civil rights enough?

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

I am citing them for violating civil rights. correct. glad you figured that out.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.

I am citing them for violating civil rights. correct. glad you figured that out.

You misread what I wrote. Read it again and let me know if you’ve discovered your error.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.
China restricted travel within China.

There is zero doubt that NYC was effected in a unique and predetermined manner. Several huge major airports and an antiquated subway system provided the distributions methods. If they really wanted an answer they would scour the subway system but they don’t so they aren’t. Lockdown and arrest of the non guilty instead.

What a moronic joker!

Hypocrite.
China restricted travel within China.
But he didn’t stop Americans from going to and from China.

Forum List

Back