China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
And you with the Nazis.
If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
The democrats want so badly to believe that.
Republicans don't even try to hide it.
You got extremist soundalikes to legalize yours.
Fuck ofgf. Shlow me wherte I ever said anuythikng rascvidsty. Show me where Democrsats were racists within the last 40 years.
Democrats thrive on racism and segregation. They break everyone into groups based on ancillaries and in conflict with integration and assimilation. They give it euphemistic names like diversity or multi-culturalism or identity politics. Nothing but pure segregation.
Bullshit. You white supremacist assholes with your assimilation. Assimilation to what? The "white world".
No, American culture. It’s still reflected regionally by dialect and has no skin color predicate. It’s segregationists like you who paint it white.

So why do Republicans insist on assimilation?
I don’t know about republicans but Americans like it when Americans are American.
So, you aren't an Americasn unlerss you speak English, listen to country music, drive a jacked up 4x4, and are white? What do you think makes a person an American?
Those who frame themselves as American first and who assimilate into their geographic community.
What you described is a largely regional American not predicated in skin color. What about whites in eastern and west coast urban areas who tend to be hipsters and gentrifiers? Different culturally and regionally from the stereotyped redneck you described but just as assimilated. I don’t think they tend to go around referring to themselves and their friends as cracker, honky or whitie.

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

And you with the Nazis.
The democrats want so badly to believe that.
Republicans don't even try to hide it.
You got extremist soundalikes to legalize yours.
Fuck ofgf. Shlow me wherte I ever said anuythikng rascvidsty. Show me where Democrsats were racists within the last 40 years.
Democrats thrive on racism and segregation. They break everyone into groups based on ancillaries and in conflict with integration and assimilation. They give it euphemistic names like diversity or multi-culturalism or identity politics. Nothing but pure segregation.
Bullshit. You white supremacist assholes with your assimilation. Assimilation to what? The "white world".
No, American culture. It’s still reflected regionally by dialect and has no skin color predicate. It’s segregationists like you who paint it white.

For 10 Bonus Points, what does “E Pluribus Unum” mean?
One country. Not one race.
So, you don't know what it means.

Hell, lucky blacks. I’m white and I would never eat in one of their fucked up resturaunts.

What? You mean this doesn't look good to you? The Chinese are a disgusting people.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And you with the Nazis.
neo nazis are Republican. Nice try.

You’re a democrat, asshole and a Nazi.

Democrats are not Nazis.

Yes they are. They are what Hitler wanted to be. Take you for instance. You go on about how bad wetbacks and blacks have it but you do nothing about it. And you don't want them living where you are.

And of course blacks will vote for Jow Un Biden, REd China's candidate, in big numbers, proving once again they're dumber than rocks as a herd.

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

I know lots of blacks too. I can assure you that NONE will vote for Trump.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.
What kind of black person would befriend a racist fuck like you?
What would you do to that free thinking black? Lol
I doubt they exist outside of your imagination.
Most racist statement I heard all day

I know you are a racist dog shit Dude. you proved it to me in a separate thread together with Nostra and both of you were so proud.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

What kind of black person would befriend a racist fuck like you?
What would you do to that free thinking black? Lol
I doubt they exist outside of your imagination.
Most racist statement I heard all day

I know you are a racist dog shit Dude. you proved it to me in a separate thread together with Nostra and both of you were so proud.
Lol ok democrat

And you with the Nazis.
neo nazis are Republican. Nice try.

You’re a democrat, asshole and a Nazi.

Democrats are not Nazis.

Yes they are. They are what Hitler wanted to be. Take you for instance. You go on about how bad wetbacks and blacks have it but you do nothing about it. And you don't want them living where you are.

That is your ignorant opinion. That doesn’t mean democrats are NAZIs.
Black communities, Asian communities, middle eastern communities, Russian communities, Latinos communities etc etc etc etc .... Lives in their own communities. I’m white. is that mean I can just moved in to ME or black communities? If I don’t. Is that mean I’m a NAZIs?

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.

The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on October 16, 1973. Trump was responding to charges filed by the Justice Department alleging racial bias at his family’s real-estate company. “They are absolutely ridiculous,” Trump said of the charges. “We have never discriminated, and we never would.”

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
What difference does it make. You are a racist.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

All
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.
Are you in a psycho ward?

All
You have options!

All

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

Where do you get the 80% figure?

All

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?
Huh?

Forum List

Back