China's coronavirus diplomacy has finally pushed Europe too Far

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Now is the time for President Trump to form an alliance against China....whilst anger against China has swept the U.K. and Europe.

If I were advising the president, I would tell him to focus his alliances on those nations that have leaders who are most publicly outspoken against China, and also those most concerned about them as an immediate security threat.

This to me would include, Japan, Taiwan, Australia and a couple of European countries, who have been largely weak. I'm not even sure the UK would be included in this list, they've been quite a mouse lately, even when their own PM catches the virus. Hopefully this changes, we will see. They like Canada, like easy money over creativity and innovation.

Certainly Trumps team, lead probably by Pompeo, have to reach out to the EU. With so many not even pushing back on Huawei, it's hard to see who has any common sense or loyalty to capitalism in many o those administrations. That said, find them and team with them.

Build alliances and build a constant level of pressure against those who support the communist regime. Our very future of individual liberty and capitalism depends on it. America is the last stand I assure you.

Last edited:
Except for the Brits and Poles (pardon the "slurs"), Europeans are a bunch of self-righteous pantywaists who will sell out to the highest bidder. I don't know if it is better to have them with us or against us.

Now is the time for President Trump to form an alliance against China....whilst anger against China has swept the U.K. and Europe.

Any country that trusts Trump is a fool

Yeah that's why more and more are lining up to sue the shit out of China fool!

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 326619
You can sue China without trusting the worst leader in American history

View attachment 326619
You can sue China without trusting the worst leader in American history

But it's you loons who wanted all of this you yourselves begged for it all esp. during Obama years since it was engineered to collapse it won't matter how much u asses hate Trump your going after the wrong one dufis.

And any country that trusts China is really smart, right?

I really believe a key to building a coalition to hold China accountable is demanding the release of Dr. Ai Fen. Assuming she is still alive and has not been tortured and intimidated into compliance of course. I can find nothing newer than April 15th concerning her disappearance. The internet, FB and Twitter are silent on her whereabouts.

I really believe a key to building a coalition to hold China accountable is demanding the release of Dr. Ai Fen. Assuming she is still alive and has not been tortured and intimidated into compliance of course. I can find nothing newer than April 15th concerning her disappearance. The internet, FB and Twitter are silent on her whereabouts.
I understand 3 have disappeared now.

Forum List

Back