Chinese satellite crash zone includes US from North CA to Michigan.

Landfall is expected later today or tonight. Most of it should burn up but some of it will impact Earth.

Hopefully it will touch down in Michigan. They've installed a defensive measure just in case...

3cee1584485c52b6ddfc50b37f7fa511.jpg

Hope it hits my property...Free Chinese food for life!!!!!!!

Hope it hits my property...Free Chinese food for life!!!!!!!

..and if they're going to import more cheap Chinese crap into your neighborhood, they should at least pay you some tariffs on it.

Bad news, might've made a few buck selling this stuff. It'd be just my luck that the damn thing will fall on my house instead of in my yard. Wonder if they'll find a copy of Hillary's emails in the debris.

International law and the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) Rescue Agreement state that you must immediately report any space debris that may crash in your property to local authorities, as “recovered space objects belong to the owner and governments are obliged to return them,” an ESA official said Sunday.

Bad news, might've made a few buck selling this stuff. It'd be just my luck that the damn thing will fall on my house instead of in my yard. Wonder if they'll find a copy of Hillary's emails in the debris.

International law and the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) Rescue Agreement state that you must immediately report any space debris that may crash in your property to local authorities, as “recovered space objects belong to the owner and governments are obliged to return them,” an ESA official said Sunday.
Fuck that. Keep it as a souvenir.

They suck!

That sucks. We signed a global agreement that the falling debris from a launched space item belongs solely to the country that owns it.

"According to the Outer Space Treaty of 1967, a country's spacecraft is their legal property until they say that it's not their legal property," Pearlman said. "No matter where it lands whether it lands in the ocean and sinks to the bottom of the sea, or whether it lands on their own land or some other country's land it belongs to that country of origin."

What Should You Do If You Find a Piece of China's Crashed Space Station?

Guess we'll have to give back all those crashed UFO's and alien bodies in Area 51 back to whatever planet they came from then.
:21:

Forum List

Back