Choose you this day whom ye will serve

Whom will you serve?

• The LORD

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Because there is no such thing as the flying spaghetti monster.

There is no such thing as satan, either, but that doesn't stop you from getting all pent up about him.

I am not all pent up about Satan. He is a defeated foe. Jesus Christ defeated him approximately 2,000 years ago at the cross. Satan is under my feet. See Luke 10:19. I'm a believer and the authority that has been given to me was given to me by Jesus Christ. Satan's Master.

Lilith was not Adam's first wife. If anyone taught you that they deceived you. Lilith is a demon.

There is no salvation in believing on a demon. In order to enter heaven, you must be born again. There are no rewards in hell for serving Lilith, a demon, or Satan. There is only eternal torment and suffering and that is not what God wants for you. He sent His Only Begotten Son to redeem you but if you reject His offer of salvation and refuse to repent of your sins, come to Jesus and be saved there will be no hope for you.

Why not do this? Why not buy the book, Divine Revelation of Deliverance by Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom and learn the truth? You will learn how these demons come in and deceive people into believing the lies of the wicked one in order to take them to hell when they die. You owe it to yourself to read some books that are going to give you the truth. Considering this is about your eternal life don't you think you should be considering the consequences more seriously?

There is no salvation in believing on a demon. In order to enter heaven, you must be born again. There are no rewards in hell for serving Lilith, a demon, or Satan. There is only eternal torment and suffering and that is not what God wants for you. He sent His Only Begotten Son to redeem you but if you reject His offer salvation and refuse to repent of your sins, come to Jesus and be saved there will be no hope for you.

Why not do this? Why not buy the book, Divine Revelation of Deliverance by Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom and learn the truth? You will learn how these demons come in and deceive people into believing the lies of the wicked one in order to take them to hell when they die. You owe it to yourself to read some books that are going to give you the truth. Considering this is about your eternal life don't you think you should be considering the consequences more seriously?

Chill out Jeri. I don't worship Lilith, I worship YHWH. Demons and angels just spice up the relationship​

What makes you think I voted? My loyalty is to YHWH... but it isn't a relationship of servitude. I serve only my own True Will​

Why would I? I do not "serve" Satan. Or Jesus, for that matter. Yet I have profound respect for both​

Last time I'm going to ask you the question.

Did you vote for Satan or didn't you? Yes or no.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

Mister BAD
has got it GOOD
but this AIN'T his neighborhooood
he's taken OVER

Last edited:

Answer the question.

depends-----was he the lever on the right or on the left???--------One time in my life
I pulled the right lever and IMMEDIATELY developed a pain in my right shoulder
that lasted six months

Your witchcraft and Bonzi Schemes are over with. You've been outed. I'm putting you on ignore along with your other "personalities"...

You were officially "kicked out" of the neighborhood some time ago, Tara.

Last edited:

Answer the question.

depends-----was he the lever on the right or on the left???--------One time in my life
I pulled the right lever and IMMEDIATELY developed a pain in my right shoulder
that lasted six months

Are you telling me that you voted on the poll that went with this thread, Rosie?

midcan5

Here is a couple of more small excerpts from their book:

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served th
There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Matthew 5:
18Jesus said "Till Heaven and Earth Pass Away Not One Jot or Tittle of the law will be changed."

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

It's your book but I can read. That's not what it says. Looks like you're kinda getting the cart before the horse....'course that what Christians do...if all else fails they blurt out, "God Works In Mysterious Ways!"

Matthew 5:
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Revelation:

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Campbell, you are misinterpreting Scripture and if you will read the New Testament - all of it - your questions about the law will be answered. Whether you want to accept what the New Testament teaches or not is up to you. I believe the Word of God.

Satan is watching your poll, Jeri, and laughing at you. And the illumninati have sensors in your dollar bills to track your movements. The mark of the beast is in your iphone.

As the nation becomes increasingly divided, those for the Lord God Almighty and those who are against the Lord God Almighty, it is a good time to ask the question, Whom will you serve? The LORD or Satan?

It is written:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15
I had to choose Satan because neither wasn't an option.

Oh, and from the looks of it, I wonder if 50% of America actually believes in God anymore. More people chose Satan. Lol

Forum List

Back