Chris Cuomo Schools Texas Gopper

The hilarious thing about all this is that 'Crowdstrike is the group that decided the Russians did it regarding the server hacking, not the FBI.

DOJ defends assessment by CrowdStrike and FBI that Russia interfered in 2016 election
CrowdStrike, a large California-based cybersecurity firm that was co-founded by a Russia-born U.S. citizen and is used by both Republicans and Democrats, examined the DNC’s systems in 2016 and concluded that Russian state actors were responsible for months of cyber intrusions. The DNC did not provide the FBI with access to its servers, but CrowdStrike did provide the bureau with forensic copies.

Former FBI Director James Comey told Congress in early 2017 that “our forensics folks would always prefer to get access to the original device or server that’s involved” and testified a few months later that his FBI investigative team “had gotten the information from the private party [CrowdStrike] that they needed to understand the intrusion.”​

Wow, that is surely a nice thing to have done for you. I wish that if a DA wanted things from me they would write me a request and I could just send them copies of whatever they ask for, but not the originals. It is sweet being a Democrat protected person, isnt it? So the claim that Our intelligence agencies looked at the evidence and came to the conclusion that the Russians did it, is just one big fat lie. They never had access to the server.

The DNC servers were not secure. No one had to hack into them, lol.

Ukraine Transcripts Show Crowdstrike Is the Common Denominator Between Hillary Clinton’s Email Server, Joe Biden, Burisma Holdings, and the Russian Collusion Hoax | Global Unrest
But CrowdStrike is alleged to have gotten something big wrong about Ukraine. CrowdStrike accused Russia of hacking a Ukrainian artillery app resulting in heavy losses, even though Ukraine has no incentive to help Russia, which is attacking them. Ukraine said it never happened. And yet CrowdStrike was asserting that Russia hacked a Ukrainian artillery app. How do I know this? Well, Andy McCarthy’s written about this in his book Ball of Collusion. Here’s the short little passage here that’s relevant.

“CrowdStrike widely believed to have been wrong in a controversial 2016 judgment when it claimed that Russia hacked a Ukrainian artillery app resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in combat against separatists used by Moscow.” That’s a pretty big thing to be wrong about, and the only reason to point it out is, okay, if they’re wrong about that, what if the Democratic National Committee server was not hacked?

Do you realize how convenient it was for them to be able to say that Russia hacked their server and then link Trump to Russia? The FBI never assumed that because they never got to investigate it. So the presence of CrowdStrike, Trump asking the president of Ukraine to look into CrowdStrike as well as Biden and his son.​

Is Crowdstrike a foreign company owned by a Ukrainian?

If the answer to both is no...…

Then not only did this GOP moron get schooled, but he is showing himself to be a mouthpiece of Russian propaganda.....which is apparently the new thing among trump cultists

Forum List

Back