Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal

Yesterday you said we should be more like france because they have 59 nuclear reactors providing power as opposed to coal...explain how you'd like to see the u.s. build a couple of hundred more nuclear reactors so we can be "more like france"...I asked you yesterday..but unfortunately for me you changed the subject and dodged away...

No, I said what i had to say pretty definitively and then I moved on. I'm sorry you are too slow to get the point, Cleetus.

I will now translate it into Southern for you.

"I durn want dat der nook-lee-ar power dem dere, yup, yup."

Hope that clarifies it for you, Cleetus.

Yes..we're all going to die..the world will come to an end if we don't cripple american energy production..."globaaaaalllll waaaaarrrrmmmminnnngggg"

I guess I would rather have a planet to live on than worry about a few rich assholes getting richer.

class envy and jealousy, joe... we've come full circle and are now back exactly where we started...class envy and jealousy

Yesterday you said we should be more like france because they have 59 nuclear reactors providing power as opposed to coal...explain how you'd like to see the u.s. build a couple of hundred more nuclear reactors so we can be "more like france"...I asked you yesterday..but unfortunately for me you changed the subject and dodged away...

No, I said what i had to say pretty definitively and then I moved on. I'm sorry you are too slow to get the point, Cleetus.

I will now translate it into Southern for you.

"I durn want dat der nook-lee-ar power dem dere, yup, yup."

Hope that clarifies it for you, Cleetus.

Nice joe..very mature..:rolleyes:...how old are you, anyway?

...to clarify, then..when you said we should build more nuclear plants so we could be like france, you were just agitating and didn't really mean it....Ok joe.

class envy and jealousy, joe... we've come full circle and are now back exactly where we started...class envy and jealousy

Well, no, I call it a healthy sense of self-preservation.

I don't want the rich man's mansion.

I just don't want him crushing all the things i hold dear in his quest to get it.

When you see the connections to rich guys making money off of dirty energy like the Koch brothers and the Climate-Change denial sights, you'd understand you are being played.

If you weren't such a dumbed down Cleetus, that is.

...to clarify, then..when you said we should build more nuclear plants so we could be like france, you were just agitating and didn't really mean it....Ok joe.

Uh, no, I really think we should build more nuclear plants...

Preferably in the South so that if there is an accident, the mutations that will happen won't be noticed amongst you inbreds.

Well, no, I call it a healthy sense of self-preservation.

I don't want the rich man's mansion.

I just don't want him crushing all the things i hold dear in his quest to get it.

When you see the connections to rich guys making money off of dirty energy like the Koch brothers and the Climate-Change denial sights, you'd understand you are being played.

If you weren't such a dumbed down Cleetus, that is.

class envy and jealousy...and ad homs...:rolleyes:

Uh, no, I really think we should build more nuclear plants...

Preferably in the South so that if there is an accident, the mutations that will happen won't be noticed amongst you inbreds.

So now you've abandoned your position and retreated to your standard fallback of snark and insults.

Great tactic, joe...Maybe no one noticed. :rolleyes:

Your inability to answer the points is duly noted.

you presented no points joe...

and do you know what happened to billy batts after he said "go get your shine box"?
Where did billy batts end up after he ran his mouth?

So now you've abandoned your position and retreated to your standard fallback of snark and insults.

Great tactic, joe...Maybe no one noticed. :rolleyes:

Not at all. I totally think we should dump all our nuclear waste in the South. Because honestly, no one would notice the difference.

hahahahahha..and now you abandon all pretext of mature discussion and go for "comedy"...joe..leave comedy to the pros...you're not making yourself look very intelligent with comments like that.

hahahahahha..and now you abandon all pretext of mature discussion and go for "comedy"...joe..leave comedy to the pros...you're not making yourself look very intelligent with comments like that.

Mocking rednecks is always funny.

and we know what happened to Tommy for doing that... so there.
whatever , joe....you posted a movie clip as a substitute for intelligent discussion. I showed you your error...If batts had kept his mouth shut (in the movie) none of it would have happened, would it?....run your mouth..pay the price.

..but look..you've managed to completely derail the thread and now we're talking about silly movies...You've been exposed...again..

He will support any theory...any agenda...any political stance...anything inflammatory ....that agitates conservatives...even positions he doesn't understand, he will endorse, as long as it creates friction and gets him the attention he craves/needs...

Actually, what amuses me about you conservatives is your ability to lick the asses of rich people no matter how many times they shit on you.

This is a great example. You get absolutely NO BENEFIT from their pollution. They make obscene amounts of money polluting your air and killing the poor schlubs who have to dig this out of the ground.

But, man, you will rush out there and talk about how it's them liberals and welfare people who are making you unhappy. ANd the gays. Let's not forget the gays.

No benefit? How about inexpensive electricity, you blathering idiot! Do you not grasp the concept that forced closings of coal fired utilities is going to make electricity much more expensive for the average American?

When your electric bill goes from $100 to $150 do you somehow think that doesn't affect people?

he doesn't care about making sense..all he cares about is disruption and agitation...
He'll say ANYTHING...advocate ANY position ....as long as it agitates people and gives him the attention he needs...

No benefit? How about inexpensive electricity, you blathering idiot! Do you not grasp the concept that forced closings of coal fired utilities is going to make electricity much more expensive for the average American?

When your electric bill goes from $100 to $150 do you somehow think that doesn't affect people?

You mean as opposed to being unable to breathe?

Coal is already declining as a source of energy in this country, with natural gas and nuclear being strong replacements. We can also decrease our usage by getting more efficient in our use of electricity.

Oh, oddly, the people screaming loudly about changing the light bulbs are the same ones screaming about reducing coal.

But you keep shining rich people's shoes.

whatever , joe....you posted a movie clip as a substitute for intelligent discussion. I showed you your error...If batts had kept his mouth shut (in the movie) none of it would have happened, would it?....run your mouth..pay the price.

..but look..you've managed to completely derail the thread and now we're talking about silly movies...You've been exposed...again..

I think you missed the point of hte clip. Billy Batts is rich people telling folks like you to get your shine box, because you will always be shining their shoes.

Dude, I hate to break this to you...but the whole Billy Batts thing is just plain idiotic.

We have enough coal in the ground to provide cheap energy for the next 500 years. We're burning it far cleaner than we ever have...and if we really put our mind to it...we could do so in an even cleaner fashion.

And in case you hadn't noticed...the same people who want to do away with coal...also want to do away with the fracking that's given us so much natural gas...not to mention their reluctance to build additional nuclear power plants. So WHERE exactly is your replacement energy going to come from if you succeed in banning coal fired power plants, Joey?

Forum List

Back