Chris Hayes Envisions A World Where No One Has A Job Mining Coal

Why is it that people like you never see another point of view as legitimate?

Why is it that climate change - in your view - is a "settled science fact" but you doubt that science you put so much faith in can not come up with a way to burn coal clean?

With the opinions you express here it is a safe bet that you would have been part of the "scientific" crowd that wanted to burn Galileo on the stake because he challenged the "settled science" that the Earth is the center of the universe.

If you and Al Gore lived then you and Al Gore would have been the loudest promoter of flat Earth.

HOnestly, are you trying to challenge Dogstyle and Rotgut for the stupidest statement on the thread?

Galileo got in trouble because he disproved the bible.

AGW is based on massive collections of scientific data over a 50 year period for those too dumb to realize that yeah, it really is a lot warmer than it was when I was growing up.

If you and your ilk were not so obtuse you would realize that carbon dioxide is happily gobbled up by plants, the more the better. If anything contributes to warming as you and your ilk claims carbon dioxide does, it is water vapor. Of course you and your ilk has not dared to demonize water - YET.

Plain to see that you and your ilk just wants to see decent hard working coal miners be welfare recipients, out of a job, relying on government largesse and voting Democrat.

The problem with this 'Well, Carbon dioxide is natural" don't get that out atmosphere is primed to only have a certain percentage of it. Otherwise,we get a runaway greenhouse effect like Venus has.

Coal is a dirty, filthy technology we should be looking to move beyond, and no, there is no "clean coal" technology.

I hate to break this to you, Joey...but if you think government is the answer...then you still haven't figured it out!

Quite frankly, I'd shocked if you ever met a "mover and shaker" in your whole life. You're the classic case of someone whose life turned into something that you didn't envision and you desperately need to find someone to blame other than yourself.

Actually, I've met both Henry Hyde and Peter Roskam when I used to be a Republican. I was even at an event where Jack Kemp was a featured speaker.

And, yeah, when these career politicians weren't within earshot of the Cleetuses and Billy-bobs, they had nothing but contempt for you.

I keep telling you, Joey...I grew up in Massachusetts. I'm no more of a "Billy-Bob" than I'm a unicorn. I'm sure that Henry Hyde, Peter Roskam and Jack Kemp all took YOU into their private confidences!:bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

class envy and jealousy...

Not at all. I have no desire to be uber rich.

And I have no problem with the rich as long as they pay their fair share and don't try to buy our democracy.

Admit it, Joey...you have the "desire" to be rich...you just never figured out how to make it happen! So now you sit around and whine about rich people screwing you on internet chat boards.

Why is it that people like you never see another point of view as legitimate?

Why is it that climate change - in your view - is a "settled science fact" but you doubt that science you put so much faith in can not come up with a way to burn coal clean?

With the opinions you express here it is a safe bet that you would have been part of the "scientific" crowd that wanted to burn Galileo on the stake because he challenged the "settled science" that the Earth is the center of the universe.

If you and Al Gore lived then you and Al Gore would have been the loudest promoter of flat Earth.

HOnestly, are you trying to challenge Dogstyle and Rotgut for the stupidest statement on the thread?

Galileo got in trouble because he disproved the bible.

AGW is based on massive collections of scientific data over a 50 year period for those too dumb to realize that yeah, it really is a lot warmer than it was when I was growing up.

If you and your ilk were not so obtuse you would realize that carbon dioxide is happily gobbled up by plants, the more the better. If anything contributes to warming as you and your ilk claims carbon dioxide does, it is water vapor. Of course you and your ilk has not dared to demonize water - YET.

Plain to see that you and your ilk just wants to see decent hard working coal miners be welfare recipients, out of a job, relying on government largesse and voting Democrat.

The problem with this 'Well, Carbon dioxide is natural" don't get that out atmosphere is primed to only have a certain percentage of it. Otherwise,we get a runaway greenhouse effect like Venus has.

Coal is a dirty, filthy technology we should be looking to move beyond, and no, there is no "clean coal" technology.

You're determined to prove yourself ignorant just about every damn day...aren't you, Joey?

Clean coal technology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Admit it, Joey...you have the "desire" to be rich...you just never figured out how to make it happen! So now you sit around and whine about rich people screwing you on internet chat boards.

Uh, no, not really. I don't spend every day thinking of ways to screw over people I work with to make more money.

You're determined to prove yourself ignorant just about every damn day...aren't you, Joey?

You can go on with the fairy dust, but they don't use this techonology because its kilowatt hour cost is prohibitive.

I keep telling you, Joey...I grew up in Massachusetts. I'm no more of a "Billy-Bob" than I'm a unicorn.

Guy, stop acting like a Redneck Billybob and I stop calling you one.

Uh, no, not really. I don't spend every day thinking of ways to screw over people I work with to make more money.

You can go on with the fairy dust, but they don't use this techonology because its kilowatt hour cost is prohibitive.

I keep telling you, Joey...I grew up in Massachusetts. I'm no more of a "Billy-Bob" than I'm a unicorn.

Guy, stop acting like a Redneck Billybob and I stop calling you

one.

Do you somehow NOT know that we've been implementing clean coal technology for decades, Joe? Don't you remember how bad "acid rain" was back then? When was the last time you heard someone making a fuss about acid rain like they did thirty years ago?

In what way do I act like a redneck, Joey? I've never owned a pick-up truck in my life...don't have a pair of boots...have never been to a NASCAR race...don't chew or dip tobacco...

I'm kind of anti-redneck, Joey...which means once again...you couldn't be more wrong!

Do you somehow NOT know that we've been implementing clean coal technology for decades, Joe? Don't you remember how bad "acid rain" was back then? When was the last time you heard someone making a fuss about acid rain like they did thirty years ago?

In what way do I act like a redneck, Joey? I've never owned a pick-up truck in my life...don't have a pair of boots...have never been to a NASCAR race...don't chew or dip tobacco...

I'm kind of anti-redneck, Joey...which means once again...you couldn't be more wrong!

guy, we've reduced "Acid Rain" because we've demanded cleaner emission standards from car and closed down Coal Plants, and good riddance, Cleetus.

guy, we've reduced "Acid Rain" because we've demanded cleaner emission standards from car and closed down Coal Plants, and good riddance, Cleetus.

You remain one of the most clueless posters on this board, Joe...

Acid rain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He will support any theory...any agenda...any political stance...anything inflammatory ....that agitates conservatives...even positions he doesn't understand, he will endorse, as long as it creates friction and gets him the attention he craves/needs...

Guy, we weren't talking about Acid Rain, we were talking about CO2 emmissions...

Those are still bad things.

He will support any theory...any agenda...any political stance...anything inflammatory ....that agitates conservatives...even positions he doesn't understand, he will endorse, as long as it creates friction and gets him the attention he craves/needs...

Actually, what amuses me about you conservatives is your ability to lick the asses of rich people no matter how many times they shit on you.

This is a great example. You get absolutely NO BENEFIT from their pollution. They make obscene amounts of money polluting your air and killing the poor schlubs who have to dig this out of the ground.

But, man, you will rush out there and talk about how it's them liberals and welfare people who are making you unhappy. ANd the gays. Let's not forget the gays.

Actually, what amuses me about you conservatives is your ability to lick the asses of rich people no matter how many times they shit on you.
Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself..no one is interested in that garbage.

This is a great example. You get absolutely NO BENEFIT from their pollution. They make obscene amounts of money polluting your air and killing the poor schlubs who have to dig this out of the ground.

But, man, you will rush out there and talk about how it's them liberals and welfare people who are making you unhappy. ANd the gays. Let's not forget the gays.

jealousy and class envy...Like I said...anything to agitate.

LMAO... you're all over the map as you desperately try to change the subject..
"rich people"
"liberals"
"welfare"
"pollution"
"killing poor schlubs" ( Whatever a "schlub" is...)
"gays"

You left out calling conservatives
"racists" "homophobes" and "xenophobes"...tighten up.

Guy, we weren't talking about Acid Rain, we were talking about CO2 emmissions...

Those are still bad things.

....and they make fun of people who are concerned about ebola...a disease that kills 70% of the people it infects.....as they panic over Co2 emissions and the hypothetical damage it causes..LMAO....
Comical.

....and they make fun of people who are concerned about ebola...a disease that kills 70% of the people it infects.....as they panic over Co2 emissions and the hypothetical damage it causes..LMAO....
Comical.

Well, no Cleetus, 97% of climate scientists agree that CO2 emmissions are causing climate change.

But dem der scientists ain't right with Jay-a-zus.

Comical.

Well, no Cleetus, 97% of climate scientists agree that CO2 emmissions are causing climate change.

But dem der scientists ain't right with Jay-a-zus.

Prove they are correct, then.

What will happen to the earth and humans if nothing is "done" about this catastrophe?

Describe the many changes that will occur on the planet.

When will the earth become uninhabitable due to "Co2" emissions at the current rate?

What will happen to the earth and humans if nothing is "done" about this catastrophe?

When will the earth become uninhabitable due to "Co2" emissions at the current rate?

Again, guy, trying to explain science to you is a fools mission.

Here's a place to start educating yourself.

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Effects

Again, guy, trying to explain science to you is a fools mission.

Here's a place to start educating yourself.

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Effects

No, joe..YOU explain it..You have so much invested in this, surely you can explain the fine points to me in your own words?

I'd also like to hear more of your thoughts on building (hundreds of) nuclear power plants so we can be like france...you completely evaded supporting THAT position yesterday.

LMAO..just kidding, joe..I know you'll dodge and change the subject.

No, joe..YOU explain it..You have so much invested in this, surely you can explain the fine points to me in your own words?

I'd also like to hear more of your thoughts on building (hundreds of) nuclear power plants so we can be like france...you completely evaded supporting THAT position yesterday.

Why would I need to use "my own words", when I can cite professional scientists who do this for a living?

I mean, when I get sick, I don't use my best judgement, I see the nice lady wiht a medical degree and she gives me treatment to fix it.

Of course, global warming is bad- Melting ice caps, changes in ocean chemistry, loss of forests - these are all really bad things that a Cleetus like you just won't get.

And, no, I really do see Nuclear Energy as an answer, and I've been consistant on that point, Cleetus.

Why would I need to use "my own words", when I can cite professional scientists who do this for a living?

So you aren't able to articulate the benefits of the position you support.

I mean, when I get sick, I don't use my best judgement, I see the nice lady wiht a medical degree and she gives me treatment to fix it.

more diversion, distraction and deflection...We aren't talking about what you do when you get sick, joe...changing the subject doesn't work with me..you should know that by now.

Of course, global warming is bad- Melting ice caps, changes in ocean chemistry, loss of forests - these are all really bad things that a Cleetus like you just won't get.

Yes..we're all going to die..the world will come to an end if we don't cripple american energy production..."globaaaaalllll waaaaarrrrmmmminnnngggg"

And, no, I really do see Nuclear Energy as an answer, and I've been consistant on that point, Cleetus.

That's a lie...great rebuttal, though..when caught lying, call the other person a funny name..."cleetus"..how old are you, joe? seriously? name calling?...pathetic...

Yesterday you said we should be more like france because they have 59 nuclear reactors providing power as opposed to coal...explain how you'd like to see the u.s. build a couple of hundred more nuclear reactors so we can be "more like france"...I asked you yesterday..but unfortunately for me you changed the subject and dodged away...

Forum List

Back