Chris Paul is released from the Suns, Harden rumored to be headed to the Suns. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Probably not. But doesn't he want a ring?

He left OKC when he was a 6th man. Wanted to go run his own team. Too bad. That team was amazing with Durant and Westbrook running the starting 5 and Harden coming in to give them rest.

I would still consider him the 3rd man even if he was actually 6th man of the year. He could be the 3rd best player on the team and run the 2nd string. You know what I mean?
He didn’t leave OKC, they traded Harden away because of cap reasons. He won’t settle for a third option, he is who he is, a shooter.

He didn’t leave OKC, they traded Harden away because of cap reasons. He won’t settle for a third option, he is who he is, a shooter.

Every team wishes all 5 of their guys could create their own shot. Many teams only have 1 or 2 guys who can do this. That means with 10 seconds left on the shot clock, they alone can create a good shot and make a high percentage of those shot. Denver seems to have 7 or 8 guys who can do this. So I would like to have Harden on my team. I know what you are saying about him. I'm not arguing. I'm just saying if I am running a NBA team, almost any NBA team, I would take Harden. He would be a positive addition to my team.

Didn't he have 2 amazing games against Boston? Shit. In the NBA finals, if he can win me 2 games???

But if he fails, don't be too hard on him. We aren't being mean to Jimmy Butler for falling short. Maybe if he was more like Harden the Heat would have done better?

Looks as if The Golden State Warriers have completed their deal w/ the Devil! It was bad enough they allowed Draymond Green to continue going about his business w/ no punishment after his A & B of Poole! They damaged the kid even more by trading him away! I hope he comes back to destroy them in the playoffs one day! Now Chris Paul is salvaged yet again to soak up adulation and deference even though he's broken down and useless when it really counts! :rolleyes: :eek::confused::omg:

Looks as if The Golden State Warriers have completed their deal w/ the Devil! It was bad enough they allowed Draymond Green to continue going about his business w/ no punishment after his A & B of Poole! They damaged the kid even more by trading him away! I hope he comes back to destroy them in the playoffs one day! Now Chris Paul is salvaged yet again to soak up adulation and deference even though he's broken down and useless when it really counts! :rolleyes: :eek::confused::omg:
Chris Paul is slightly overrated but mainly pretty unlucky when it comes to playoff health.

I remember he was having a monster series as the Rockets went up 3-2 on eventual champion Golden State, but he got hurt, and couldn’t play game 6 or 7… and of course it was known Harden couldn’t lead a team to playoff success on his own.. GS won games 6 & 7

I’m pretty sure there was a similar instance when Lob City was a thing on the LA Clippers with Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan

Personally I think Chris Paul is not a good fit on the warriors and I predict he’ll end up getting bought out of his contract by midseason

Personally I think Chris Paul is not a good fit on the warriors and I predict he’ll end up getting bought out of his contract by midseason
He is a good fit for a dynasty that is falling apart. When the 2004 Piston's fell apart a few years later we got Allen Iverson. But he was old and lost his mojo by then. If you added young Allen Iverson to that team maybe they would have won that year but we all knew it wasn't going to work. Didn't take long to see.

But Paul is a team player. He shares the ball. He makes his shots. He is a good gamble. If you are losing a bunch of people, who else you gonna go get that's better?

Maybe someone younger? Someone from Europe? The next Manu Ginobli?

He is a good fit for a dynasty that is falling apart. When the 2004 Piston's fell apart a few years later we got Allen Iverson. But he was old and lost his mojo by then. If you added young Allen Iverson to that team maybe they would have won that year but we all knew it wasn't going to work. Didn't take long to see.

But Paul is a team player. He shares the ball. He makes his shots. He is a good gamble. If you are losing a bunch of people, who else you gonna go get that's better?

Maybe someone younger? Someone from Europe? The next Manu Ginobli?
The warriors play fast, Chris Paul plays methodically. He also always hurt. We’ll see what happens, but I don’t think this will end in a championship

Watch him choke Gobert out

1700068101456.png

and then ask the ref what he did wrong

1700068052262.png

Forum List

Back