Christian Football players at Wheaton College

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
WheatonHazingFootball.png

Yesterday, the five football players — James Cooksey, Kyler Kregel, Benjamin Pettway, Noah Spielman, and Samuel TeBos — were officially charged with “aggravated battery, mob action and unlawful restraint.”

It’s just an awful story all around. But one question everyone should be asking is why Wheaton’s administrators basically sat on this story for over a year.
Read more at Five Christian Athletes Face Felony Charges After Allegedly Sodomizing Student
----------------------------------------------------
Another poster posted this in a buried post, but I wanted it to be seen, their pictures shown, their names known and how this

Evangelical Christian college handles stuff by having them write a 8 page essay and community service.

I am not sure what is happening in this case , but prison time I think is appropriate.

about Wheaton College
About Wheaton

Their statement of faith: What joke.

Statement of Faith and Educational Purpose

and this is their main problem:
WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, triumphing over all evil; and that all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood and forgiven of all their sins.

They can get away with anything because Jesus is the substitute sacrifice for their sins, and man is fallen and thanks to Jesus all sins (evil acts) are forgiven.

WheatonHazingFootball.png

Yesterday, the five football players — James Cooksey, Kyler Kregel, Benjamin Pettway, Noah Spielman, and Samuel TeBos — were officially charged with “aggravated battery, mob action and unlawful restraint.”

It’s just an awful story all around. But one question everyone should be asking is why Wheaton’s administrators basically sat on this story for over a year.
Read more at Five Christian Athletes Face Felony Charges After Allegedly Sodomizing Student
----------------------------------------------------
Another poster posted this in a buried post, but I wanted it to be seen, their pictures shown, their names known and how this

Evangelical Christian college handles stuff by having them write a 8 page essay and community service.

I am not sure what is happening in this case , but prison time I think is appropriate.

about Wheaton College
About Wheaton

Clearly, assuming everything said here is true, prison time is the best option.

I think the big problem here, is that it's always interesting how everyone holds a different standard for themselves, verses Christians.

18 students have died Hazing deaths, since 2010. 2 of them happened last year alone.

And these are deaths. Not just 'incidences' like this one. There are literally thousands of incidences like this that happen throughout the secular school system across this nation.

But yet this is bad, and the rest are ok?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of hammering this school's executive board as much as possible.

But I find it hypocritical that the pagans scream about this school, but not the dead people at other schools. What is really shows is that they really don't care about the victim at all. Because it if was the abuse of students they really cared about, then they would push against all the schools, even the pagan, anti-christian, G-d hating schools. But they don't. They just scream about the Christian schools. Because they don't care about that students. They simply hate Christians.

Yes and most of them involve fraternities and alcohol.

Their statement of faith: What joke.

Statement of Faith and Educational Purpose

and this is their main problem:
WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, triumphing over all evil; and that all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood and forgiven of all their sins.

They can get away with anything because Jesus is the substitute sacrifice for their sins, and man is fallen and thanks to Jesus all sins (evil acts) are forgiven.
These are not Christians Penny but Evangenical Human Excrement...I would have them Crucified Upside Down and then Quartered...Christ they are UGLY lOOKING bASTARDS

Forum List

Back