Christian group asks Ted Yoho (R-FL) to resign from its board after calling AOC a "fucking bitch"

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.

Yeah I support that. While I supported him confronting her, the way in which he did it, and cussing at her... I did not like that.

While I support his freedom of speech, and he can say anything he wants... if he is part of a Christian organization, I would want him removed. That might be acceptable in the culture, but Christians should be different than the culture.

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.

He should. Yoho is yet another spineless Republican shit ball. Dude gets up and. She on the house floor over this dumb cow? If anything he should resign because he got it wrong when he called her a fucking bitch. Stupid bitch fits way better.

Good.
So now speaking the truth is prohibited?

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.
Why should he resign for being honest?

I just watched AOC ripped that Yahoo Goober to shreds on the House Floor.
One of the best speeches I've ever seen. BRILLIANT! :cool:

It's actually not even possible for her to rip anyone to shreds.

You have to have a level of intelligence and credibility, to rip someone to shreds.

A toddler can yell and scream insults. And all you do is laugh, and move on with life, because they are just toddlers.

The only time you can rip someone to shreds is if you have a reputation worth noting.

AOC is one of the dumbest people on the planet. She destroyed jobs for the people in her district that needed jobs the most. She claimed the world was over in 10 years. She proposed we ban fossil fuels, which would mean mass starvation of most of the country. She claimed we could spend a tax cut on schools. She said violence was because people wanted bread for their children.

And I could list a dozen other things she's said that make Forest Gump look like a Stephen Hawking.

I've met 5-year-olds who had a better grasp on common sense, than AOC.

Her trying to rip anyone... is a joke. It's like a toddler yelling "you're a poopy head". You need to have proven yourself an intelligent person, before you try and rip anyone. Otherwise, it's just a baby with a wet diaper, screaming.

Good.
So now speaking the truth is prohibited?

No, it was because he was part of a Christian organization, and it was the way he spoke the truth. Christians do not cuss people out.

I fully support the fact he confronted her. I wish EVERY Republican and if there are any decent democrats left, that all of them would confront her routinely. She is absolutely absurd.

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.

Because if you are part of a Christian organization, you need to act like a Christian. You need to speak better. Christians do not use language like that.

Otherwise, I agree with him confronting her. Just the he did it was wrong.

I just watched AOC ripped that Yahoo Goober to shreds on the House Floor.
One of the best speeches I've ever seen. BRILLIANT! :cool:

It's actually not even possible for her to rip anyone to shreds.

You have to have a level of intelligence and credibility, to rip someone to shreds.

A toddler can yell and scream insults. And all you do is laugh, and move on with life, because they are just toddlers.

The only time you can rip someone to shreds is if you have a reputation worth noting.

AOC is one of the dumbest people on the planet. She destroyed jobs for the people in her district that needed jobs the most. She claimed the world was over in 10 years. She proposed we ban fossil fuels, which would mean mass starvation of most of the country. She claimed we could spend a tax cut on schools. She said violence was because people wanted bread for their children.

And I could list a dozen other things she's said that make Forest Gump look like a Stephen Hawking.

I've met 5-year-olds who had a better grasp on common sense, than AOC.

Her trying to rip anyone... is a joke. It's like a toddler yelling "you're a poopy head". You need to have proven yourself an intelligent person, before you try and rip anyone. Otherwise, it's just a baby with a wet diaper, screaming.

Calling someone a fucking bitch is most certainly toddler assholery. Good call on that.

You couldn't deliver a speech in such a succinct and articulate manner.

I know this by reading your posts. ;-)

"Bread for the World sought his resignation as an action that reaffirms our commitment to coming alongside women and people of color, nationally and globally, as they continue to lead us to a more racially inclusive and equitable world.”

Got it.

Ted Yoho should have said that AOC was a Stupid Fucking Bitch and it would have been more accurate:smoke: I have no problem with what Ted Yoho said because it's accurate:beer:

OIP (13).jpg

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.
Not understanding the misogynist reputation the Right is getting these days.

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.
These days???

WTF???

You folks have been selling these stereotypes for decades.
Why is it now "These Days"?

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.
These days???

WTF???

You folks have been selling these stereotypes for decades.
Why is it now "These Days"?
So, the term "these days" confuses you? Why is that not a surprise.

Forum List

Back