Christian group asks Ted Yoho (R-FL) to resign from its board after calling AOC a "fucking bitch"

Except he never called her any such thing.

A reporter heard it.

A reporter said that he heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

What a nice self-arguing argument. Do you always call everyone a liar?
I heard you said you only eat very hairy pussy.

Aha. Don't use drugs, coward! Or do you really like to tell me you are a woman, "Marion"?

Last edited:

A reporter heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

Aha. Don't use drugs, coward! Or do you really like to tell me you are a woman, "Marion"?
Oh yeah! You just admitted it now! :auiqs.jpg:
You hair-fetishist, you!

A reporter heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

You hair-fetishist, you!

Indeed I think it exist only two genders. And indeed I never saw a difference between honorful women and honorful men in whatever kind of variation they exist.

May I ask what are the reasons for your frustrated hate? Why do you have the need to attack a woman, who was offended from a man, whose concrete words show a kind of racism against women in general? That's not compatible with the Christian rebound in god. No wonder that a Christian organisation likes not to be represented from this man.

Last edited:

A reporter heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

You hair-fetishist, you!

Indeed I think it exist only two genders. And indeed I never saw a difference between honorful women and honorful men in whatever kind of variation they exist.

May I ask what are the reasons for your frustrated hate? Why do you have the need to attack a woman, who was offended from a man, whose concrete words show a kind of racism against women in general? That's not compatible with the Christian rebound in god. No wonder that a Christian organisation likes not to be represented from this man.
The woman wasn't honorful. She is a liar and has always been a liar.

A reporter heard it.

Doesn't mean he did. ...

You hair-fetishist, you!

The woman wasn't honorful. She is a liar and has always been a liar.

And what has this attack to do with anything what I said?

Ted Yoho, the misogynist US Representative from Florida who called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "fucking bitch", has been asked to resign from the board of a Christian group fighting world hunger:

"A Christian nonprofit organization that fights world hunger asked Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) to resign from its board after he confronted a female colleague and then reportedly used a sexist expletive after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) was out of earshot.
Bread for the World announced Yoho’s resignation in a statement on Saturday, saying that his “recent actions and words as reported in the media are not reflective of the ethical standards expected of members of our Board of Directors.”

Good.
She is a fucking bitch.
Why should he resign for being honest?
Not understanding the misogynist reputation the Right is getting these days.
These days???

WTF???

You folks have been selling these stereotypes for decades.
Why is it now "These Days"?
So, the term "these days" confuses you? Why is that not a surprise.
No, bitch, I understand what it means.
But clearly you couldn't comeback with anything worth mentioning.

Distorted weirdo rightwing thinking. A yoohoo named Yoho is rejected, mocked, and shunned for being a foul-mouthed misogynist jerk while AOC is being hailed for giving the greatest women's rights speech in memory on the floor of Congress and all the right-wing is able to muster is whining and name-calling. The woman's anti-Republican vote keeps growing.

Distorted weirdo rightwing thinking. A yoohoo named Yoho is rejected, mocked, and shunned for being a foul-mouthed misogynist jerk while AOC is being hailed for giving the greatest women's rights speech in memory on the floor of Congress and all the right-wing is able to muster is whining and name-calling. The woman's anti-Republican vote keeps growing.

If you believe the rioters/looters are just out shoplifting bread to feed their starving children, like Cortez has asserted, that's you prerogative. But that's foolishness IMHO. Why would they be in Macy's or apple stores looting then?

If you believe the rioters/looters are just out shoplifting bread to feed their starving children, like Cortez has asserted, that's you prerogative. But that's foolishness IMHO. Why would they be in Macy's or apple stores looting then?
The vast amount of people protesting is peaceful and the trump propaganda machine is churning out misinformation from his echo chamber. Every day numbers of Americans protesting in the streets are growing in leaps and bounds. America is uniting against police brutality, racism, injustice, but most of all, Rrump's path to authoritarian fascism, a dictatorship, and Gestapo forces in our streets.

A reporter heard it.

I may have missed something----but what I thought
I read is that a reporter heard him "mutter" the
"bitch" thing -----to himself------not call it out to her.
??? IMHO (not that anyone cares)----that's ok

He called her a "fucking bitch" he called her other names and publically berated her for saying that poverty is the root cause of crime, which it is.

Then he lied about calling her a fucking bitch, which is a violation of the 8th Commandment, and something that no one who calls themselves a Christian or a Godly person would ever do. And gave a half hearted apology invoke his Christianity as proof of his "decency".

I am so impressed that this Christian Charity called out his hypocrisy, and misogyny that I'm planning on making a donation to the organization next week.

You know you’re not making any donation, Canuck

Even if he had he'd be 100% correct. Woman is a fucking bitch and she proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

Ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ts ....

... Why are you defending that fucking bitch?

By the way: Since much more than 1200 years - even about 1500 years ago I'm able to find positive examples - real men respect women.

Respect is earned. AOC has done nothing to deserve it.

Every woman has to be respected from men on the very simple reason because she is a woman. And men have the duty to take serios what women say. And for sure no one in the USA has any need to hate his political sparring partners.

Read for example the tolerance speech of Lady Gyburc from Wolfram von Eschenbach in his epos "Willehalm" from the year 1217 AD. When the people in the deepest middle ages were able to debate civilized and were able to listen to women in the highest political instances - why should US-Americans of the early 21st century not be able to be civilized?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back