🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian/Jewish Persecution Still Okay...

"Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything."

OK, so please link the verse where it says you will not be persecuted.
And please list the verse where it says you're supposed to cry like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee because people are mean you?

Fucking pussy Christians, Jesus would be appalled.

Since you constantly reference Him, why don't you share YOUR historical perspective of Jesus?

Does that mean you cannot reference the verse?

I don't recall "Jesus would be appalled" being a verse. But I do think anti-Christians bolstering their positions by citing Jesus as an authority on moral issues is transparently idiotic.
What difference does it make who stated the moral position if the position is correct? Must I say Bach wrote lousy music if happened to beat his kids or fuck the maid? I cite Jesus when the so-called Christians, who call him Lord, can't seem to remember what the crazy fucker said.

"Well, with your limited comprehension skills I'm pretty sure you missed most everything."

And please list the verse where it says you're supposed to cry like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee because people are mean you?

Since you constantly reference Him, why don't you share YOUR historical perspective of Jesus?

Means I figure why bother.. try to follow along, you're wasting my time with your silly games.
Silly game? Your own Holy Book says you're going to get the shit beat out of you, maybe even dead for having a faith, and it's a silly game to point that out while you whine like a child about how difficult life is? Stop being a pussy Christian. Pick up your goddamned cross and bear it, SILENTLY!

Means I figure why bother.. try to follow along, you're wasting my time with your silly games.
Silly game? Your own Holy Book says you're going to get the shit beat out of you, maybe even dead for having a faith, and it's a silly game to point that out while you whine like a child about how difficult life is? Stop being a pussy Christian. Pick up your goddamned cross and bear it, SILENTLY!

You are deranged but I'm humored by you.. So much hate and intolerance with no reason...

You are deranged but I'm humored by you.. So much hate and intolerance with no reason...
My hatred is for those who pretend to have faith but obviously don't since they don't know it and can't accept that said faith told them they are going to get the shit kicked out of them for believing. Be a fucking man for once and suck it up. Jesus did.

If you would live your faith instead of bitching about how hard it is to have faith people might just start to respect you and it.

My hatred is for those who pretend to have faith but obviously don't since they don't know it and can't accept that said faith told them they are going to get the shit kicked out of them for believing. Be a fucking man for once and suck it up. Jesus did.

If you would live your faith instead of bitching about how hard it is to have faith people might just start to respect you and it.
See what I mean .. deranged ..and laughable..:lmao:

You're opinion has no value or effect yet you chose to believe it does.. wake up

News media, movies, television, individuals .. no problem.. liberals/Democrats can still persecute people of faith at will. I suppose it helps that Christians/Jewish faithful generally turn the other cheek and go about their lives accepting persecution as a fact of life.

Well what do you define as 'persecute'? Would say, being critical of the catholic church child abuse scandal be 'persecuting' Christians? Would not exempting Christians from generally applicable laws be 'persecution'?

You'll need to give a few examples of what you're talking about.

You're opinion has no value or effect yet you chose to believe it does.. wake up
So far nobody gives a fuck about what you see as so unfair little man. I'm not the one who needs to wake up, or grow up.

News media, movies, television, individuals .. no problem.. liberals/Democrats can still persecute people of faith at will. I suppose it helps that Christians/Jewish faithful generally turn the other cheek and go about their lives accepting persecution as a fact of life.

Well what do you define as 'persecute'? Would say, being critical of the catholic church child abuse scandal be 'persecuting' Christians? Would not exempting Christians from generally applicable laws be 'persecution'?

You're free to extrapolate and persecute in any way you'd like, it does seem like you know what the word persecute actually means, go for it..
I will say this, the Catholic Church is infected by a liberal faction and the results are disaster. The Catholic leadership were a disgrace and likely will be again, such is life and final judgement is certainly not mine.

So far nobody gives a fuck about what you see as so unfair little man. I'm not the one who needs to wake up, or grow up.
Quit embarrassing yourself and losing your reason and cool, I'm starting to pity you...:itsok:

Last edited:

Quit embarrassing yourself and loosing your reason and cool, I'm starting to pity you...:itsok:
The word is "losing" dumbass. Fucking stupid Christians.

You're free to extrapolate and persecute in any way you'd like, it does seem like you know what the word persecute actually means, go for it..
I will say this, the Catholic Church is infected by a liberal faction and the results are disaster. The Catholic leadership were a disgrace and likely will be again, such is life and final judgement is certainly not mine.
Yeah, Jesus was a hard-core conservative. That must have been why the Jewish powers that be wanted him dead.

Hate? I don't necessarily see hate coming from him. Maybe anger. Anger that religious people continually seem to think they should be put on a pedestal, and when they're criticised they take this as boomin' persecution. Come off it.

In some ways I like religion, it can be good for some people when they need help and a lot of religious people, regardless of faith, are good people and do good because of religion. Problem is they blindly follow people who are complete morons or bastards. They do things they really shouldn't be doing but think that they have a right to do something because someone gave them a bit of power.

You see the Pope, he's a one in a million sort of guy, made it to the top despite being the sort of guy who isn't a moron and a bastard until the previous Pope. Religion gets used for war, for killing, for suffering, for telling people they're wrong for being what they were born as, they look down on people and all they stand behind is their twisted little thing that say "you can't touch me" because I'll just should blasphemy or something similar and then I'll instantly be right.

To funny ,Christians whining about persecution since Christians have been the ones persecuting Jews throughout history

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries Introduction mdash United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Jewish Persecution Timeline of Judaism History of AntiSemitism

Forum List

Back