Zone1 Christian Proselytizing

He was and he did. I was only willing to take it because I didn't want to be rude. I think he asked for 20 cents. So I handed it back and told him I wasn't interested
That doesn't sound right to me. What year was that?

Trust me, I have not much love for JW, I'm only pursuing in interest of the truth.

Last edited:
- try and think of them as a robo call on your cell phone ...

their 4th century religion of servitude and denial is something not worth spreading any further than how far they can throw their book.
But they are not robo calls. They are people with feelings and I couldn't stop em anyways. I would be more forceful if they would pester me but that just hasn't happened yet.

But they are not robo calls. They are people with feelings and I couldn't stop em anyways. I would be more forceful if they would pester me but that just hasn't happened yet.

what clothes were they wearing ...

Mostly I don't. If a topic comes up, and people actually want to TALK (and listen), I will talk. I'm not afraid to tell anyone what I believe, but if people want to ARGUE, or mock Christianity, then I know they're not receptive and they're not ready. Most professing Christians aren't ready.

Jesus often wanted to tell His own disciples things, but He understood even they weren't ready

If you are in a church of one, wherein you have all the right answers and everyone else is wrong, examine yourself.

or don't, but expect to be called on it.

If you are in a church of one, wherein you have all the right answers and everyone else is wrong, examine yourself.

or don't, but expect to be called on it.
You know NOTHING about me or my life experiences. Yet you keep running with that perception.

No true Christian is in "a church of one.". It you believe that you don't understand "the Church "

Paul came to the Truth and was taught by no man. Neither was I. But some have added to my understanding and perfected it.

You're trapped in your own Protestant bubble and think YOU have all the answers. You project.

This is a thread on a BIBLICAL TOPIC. But instead of adding to the conversation you choose to yet again attack me personally and try to derail a thread.

If you can't have simple CONVERSATIONS but insist on constant insults to feel better about yourself, I will place you back on ignore. I find you smug, self righteous and unable to learn from others

Last edited:
You know NOTHING about me or my life experiences. Yet you keep running with that perception.

No true Christian is in "a church of one.". It you believe that you don't understand "the Church "

Paul came to the Truth and was taught by no man. Neither was I. But some have added to my understanding and perfected it.

You're trapped in your own Protestant bubble and think YOU have all the answers. You project.

This is a thread on a BIBLICAL TOPIC. But instead of adding to the conversation you choose to yet again attack me personally and try to derail a thread.

If you can't have simple CONVERSATIONS but insist on constant insults to feel better about yourself, I will place you back on ignore. I find you smug, self righteous and unable to learn from others

Carl finds me smug and self-righteous because I see through his claims. Paul was "taught by no man", see. Neither is Carl. In Ann Arbor.

And he says I am smug!

Carl finds me smug and self-righteous because I see through his claims. Paul was "taught by no man", see. Neither is Carl. In Ann Arbor.

And he says I am smug!
Idk what's even going on here. :dunno:

I sense hostility.

I don’t mind proselytizers.

If they stop me on a street and ask me “do you know Jesus?” I have a few ready answers. But one of my favorites is:

“Yes! We are on the same bowling team.”

But it isn’t really true. I can’t bowl.

It's nothing personal on my end; he just asserts wrong Christian beliefs. For example: Christians must be vegans. He has no basis for this other than his own noggin. I called him on it and of course, he doesn't like that. So now I'm on ignore. :rolleyes::rofl:
Christians must be vegans? :cuckoo:

And he says I am smug!
In reality, Paul wasn't taught by a man or even Jesus. He was taught pretty much like Moses was.

I think he was the last documented prophet in the Bible.

Carl's statement is not erroneous in that case. If you point me to any vegan stuff, I'll disregard him forever, but

that statement is not wrong.

Paul was taught by no man. He was taught by God.

Last edited:
In reality, Paul wasn't taught by a man or even Jesus. He was taught pretty much like Moses was.

Right, mostly inspired by the Holy Spirit. But that was in the apostolic age. Imagine claiming to be Paul in 2023, and then your claims are---Christians must be vegans.

I have no fondness for hitching your hobby horse onto Christianity. Do not do that. You want to be vegan? Go for it. Just don't make it a requirement of Christ, because it is not.

Forum List

Back