Christian suicide-bomber kills at least 45 !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wonder if this guy was a Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, Morman, etc ?Anyone have any late breaking news on this ?

These damn Christians, all over the world they are strapping dynam...................................what's that ? It wasn't a Christian ?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, nevermind.

At least 45 people were killed on Sunday when a suicide bomber blew himself up near the Pakistani-Indian border, police said, just after a daily ceremony when troops from both sides simultaneously lower the two nations' flags.
The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was a response to the Pakistani army's actions against their positions in tribal areas straddling Pakistan's border with Afghanistan. (Reuters)
Suicide bombing on Pakistani-Indian border

Last edited:
I wonder if this guy was a Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, Morman, etc ?Anyone have any late breaking news on this ?

At least 45 people were killed on Sunday when a suicide bomber blew himself up near the Pakistani-Indian border, police said, just after a daily ceremony when troops from both sides simultaneously lower the two nations' flags.
The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was a response to the Pakistani army's actions against their positions in tribal areas straddling Pakistan's border with Afghanistan. (Reuters)
You are lying in your title, nowhere in the article does it say a Christian suicide bomber. In fact it says the taliban is claiming responsibility, the taliban are moooooslim satan worshipers. Honesty escapes you.

What is your problem?

Your thread title is a lie.

If you had bothered to read your own link, you would have seen that it clearly says "the Pakistani Taliban".

You even included that phrase in your c/p.

You're one of the fake christians, right? so why mix and stir like this?

I think the OP is being ironic with the thread title.

OF COURSE the bomber is a Muslim.

Really guys ?

Other than Norwegan, you completely missed my sarcasm.

Apparently you haven't read many of my posts.

You fail at sarcasm because you are not interesting. People don't really pay any attention to you. You just don't have it.

And we're used to him lying.
I don't lie about anything you moron.
I really thought even you have enough intelligence to get the sarcasm.
Obviously there are no Christian suicide bombers, everyone knows that. This thread was simply a "roll your eyes" about another mother fucking Islamic suicide bomber that doesn't care who get's killed.

These damn Christians, all over the world they are strapping dynam...................................what's that ? It wasn't a Christian ?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, nevermind.

Evolution is real.

Christians use to do the very same thing. But guess what happened. They got educated and EVOLVED.

So what measures should we take when other religions do the very same things our Countries core religion use to do??

You think Christians don't have blood on their hands? Where are the Indians? (I'm guessing you will say, "they are here")

We need to learn our own lessons at some point. We ran from oppression only to oppress others at this point..Oppression and Hate doesn't make you strong and if you are a Christian you should now this!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, nevermind.

These people are fucking stupid. Anyone with half a brain would know it was sarcasm. Anyone whio read the title should automatically know you are about to read something humorous about Islam. You clearly said "oh, it wasn't Christians?", so why anyone would be confused is beyond me. I for one recognize the point of your post and give you credit for it. I laughed, so fuck em.

I think the OP is being ironic with the thread title.

OF COURSE the bomber is a Muslim.

I can't believe how many were fooled by DD's facetious post. What happened to their senses of humor?

Forum List

Back