🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Tragedy in the Muslim World

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
riot-620x413.jpg

Few people realize that we are today living through the largest persecution of Christians in history, worse even than the famous attacks under ancient Roman emperors like Diocletian and Nero. Estimates of the numbers of Christians under assault range from 100-200 million. According to one estimate, a Christian is martyred every five minutes. And most of this persecution is taking place at the hands of Muslims. Of the top fifty countries persecuting Christians, forty-two have either a Muslim majority or have sizeable Muslim populations.

[Sorry but lost the link]

riot-620x413.jpg

Few people realize that we are today living through the largest persecution of Christians in history, worse even than the famous attacks under ancient Roman emperors like Diocletian and Nero. Estimates of the numbers of Christians under assault range from 100-200 million. According to one estimate, a Christian is martyred every five minutes. And most of this persecution is taking place at the hands of Muslims. Of the top fifty countries persecuting Christians, forty-two have either a Muslim majority or have sizeable Muslim populations.

[Sorry but lost the link]

Christian Tragedy in the Muslim World

July 26, 2013 By Bruce Thornton

Ibrahim’s copious reports of violence against Christians range across the whole Muslim world, including countries such as Indonesia, which is frequently characterized as “moderate” and “tolerant.” Such attacks are so frequent because they result not just from the jihadists that some Westerners dismiss as “extremists,” but from mobs of ordinary people, and from government policy and laws that discriminate against Christians. Rather than ad hoc reactions to local grievances, then, these attacks reveal a consistent ideology of hatred and contempt that transcends national, geographical, and ethnic differences.

Christian Tragedy in the Muslim World | FrontPage Magazine

This is prophesied, and it's going to get much worse.
The data mining being stored on every human alive in Utah, will reveal the culprits (labeled haters), and the concentration camps being built worldwide by Halliburton will house Jews and Christians. The Global Initiative will use beheading, to kill the Christians and Jews, due of the melding of the U.N. and the Muslim Nations. Beheading is a favorite technique of Muslims.

Christians are the most persecuted group in the history of mankind. There were times when Christians hung on crosses in rows as far as the eye could see.
We are about to devolve to those times once again, only more politically correct, and not so showy. And the globe will dance at the removal of those who have an exclusive way to Heaven, and will teach their children from the new improved global version of the Bible, with no Jesus mentioned and no God of Abraham. Just Allah.

Gird your loins Christians and Judah, and never back down. You'll be in Paradise before your head hits the basket, and will be returning in short order with Christ the Lion to defeat your foe.
He's no longer a lamb.

Last edited:
Al-Qaida attacks Christian village in Syria...
:eek:
Al-Qaida-linked Syria rebels hit Christian village
4 Sept.`13 -- Al-Qaida-linked rebels launched an assault Wednesday on a regime-held Christian village in the densely populated west of Syria and new clashes erupted near the capital, Damascus - part of a brutal battle of attrition each side believes it can win despite more than two years of deadlock.
As the world focused on possible U.S. military action against Syria, rebels commandeered a mountaintop hotel in the village of Maaloula and shelled the community below, said a nun, speaking by phone from a convent in the village. She spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisals. The attack came hours before a Senate panel voted to give President Barack Obama authority to use military force against Syria - the first time lawmakers have voted to allow military action since the October 2002 votes authorizing the invasion of Iraq.

The measure, which cleared the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on a 10-7 vote, was altered at the last minute to support "decisive changes to the present military balance of power" in Syria's civil war, though it ruled out U.S. combat operations on the ground. It was expected to reach the full Senate floor next week. The Syria conflict, which began with a popular uprising in March 2011, has been stalemated, and it's not clear if U.S. military strikes over the regime's alleged chemical weapons use would change that. Obama has said he seeks limited pinpoint action to deter future chemical attacks, not regime change.

99c92623-268e-46d5-8d03-128c731c9143-big.jpg

Smoke rises from buildings due to heavy clashes between Free Syrian army fighters and government forces in Daraya, a suburb of Damascus, Syria

Obama has been lobbying for international and domestic support for punishing President Bashar Assad's regime, which the U.S. says fired rockets loaded with the nerve agent sarin on rebel-held areas near Damascus before dawn on Aug. 21, killing hundreds of civilians. So far, however, he has won little international backing for action. Among major allies, only France has offered publicly to join the U.S. in a strike. In a parliament debate, France's Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault made a passionate appeal for intervention in Syria, placing the blame for the alleged chemical attack on Assad and warning that inaction could let him carry out more atrocities. The debate ended without a vote since President Francois Hollande can order a military operation without one.

Obama has called chemical weapons use a "red line," and top administration officials argued before the Senate on Tuesday that Assad would take inaction by Washington as a license for further brutality against his people. The fighting has killed more than 100,000 Syrians and uprooted nearly 7 million from their homes. During a visit to Sweden on Wednesday, Obama said a red line had been drawn by countries around the world that have backed a long-standing ban on chemical weapons. "I didn't set a red line, the world set a red line," he said.

MORE

And our president supplies arms and supports these Sunni dune coons. What is coming cannot be undone. I will go on record as a non practicing former Christian that the prophecies found throughout the bible are coming to pass. I believe in God, but I do not know him. I suppose that is a starting point.

And our president supplies arms and supports these Sunni dune coons. What is coming cannot be undone. I will go on record as a non practicing former Christian that the prophecies found throughout the bible are coming to pass. I believe in God, but I do not know him. I suppose that is a starting point.

You will not understand the prophecies being fulfilled if you focus on this world delusion that keeps man from knowing God.

Syria Islamist rebels take control of historic Christian town of Maaloula

From Hamdi Alkhshali and Nic Robertson, CNN
updated 6:54 AM EDT, Sun September 8, 2013

(CNN) -- An al Qaeda-linked rebel group has wrested control of the historic Christian town of Maaloula from regime forces, opposition groups said Sunday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the hardline Islamist rebels of the al-Nusra Front seized control Saturday night.

Videos posted on YouTube in recent days showed fighting between rebels and government forces in the tiny sleepy town, an hour's drive from the capital Damascus.

"We cleansed Maaloula from all the Assad dogs and all his thugs," a rebel commander shouts at the camera in a video posted online over the weekend.

Pope Francis holds peace vigil

Syria chemical attack analysis What the capture will mean for the Christian residents waits to be seen.

As the 18-month-long Syrian conflict festers, the government and the opposition welcome and need Christian support.

But some Christians fear radical Islamists have been swelling rebel ranks.

They also fear the same fate as a number of Christians during the war in Iraq, where militants targeted them and spurred many to leave the country.

Christians make up roughly 10% of the population. Syria is ruled by a government dominated by Alawites, whose faith is an offshoot of Shiism. The regime is opposed by an opposition with a large Sunni presence.

Syria Islamist rebels take control of Christian town of Maaloula - CNN.com

You will not understand the prophecies being fulfilled if you focus on this world delusion that keeps man from knowing God.

^ That's just the liquor talking.

Forum List

Back