Christianish love to hear "Jesus could come today" But it ain't so

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
Christianish love to say and hear "Jesus could come today" Come today to whisk His people to heaven.
To "rapture" His people out of this world of woe and temptation. It's sounds soooooo good.
Only problem is, it is a lie.

Revelation ch 13 reveals the Beast "wages war on the saints."
WITH NO MENTION of a second batch of "saints" being previously "raptured."

Jesus's "saints" (His real Church) being on earth when the Beast emerges and reigns is really WONDERFUL !

WONDERFUL for Christians. Not for the Christianish.

Christians are NOT waiting to be "raptured."
Christians are "waiting on the Lord" to be EMPOWERED as per Isaiah 40:28-31.

Christians are waiting for OUR day of Pentecost.

Christians aspire to and look forward to serving Jesus Christ IN POWER
before the Beast emerges and while the Beast reigns.

Christians look forward to the day of beheading,
knowing the instant the blade falls IS the real moment Jesus's Saint is "raptured "

Cease being Christianish. Aspire to be and pray Jesus make you a Christian.

I'll think about what you said, but I'm not too sure about that looking forward to being beheaded thing. Could we just start with some fingernails that need trimming, and see how that works out?

From Christianity, to the Walking Dead... People just fuckin' love them some zombies.

I'll think about what you said, but I'm not too sure about that looking forward to being beheaded thing. .....

Christians are looking forward to being in complete unity with Jesus and reigning with Jesus .... and that means expectation of being beheaded.

Really a no-brainer when you realize all will physically die anyway ... and beheading by guillotine is about the most painless way to go.

Christianish love to say and hear "Jesus could come today" Come today to whisk His people to heaven.
To "rapture" His people out of this world of woe and temptation. It's sounds soooooo good.

WITH NO MENTION of a second batch of "saints" being previously "raptured."

Jesus's "saints" (His real Church) being on earth when the Beast emerges and reigns is really WONDERFUL !

WONDERFUL for Christians. Not for the Christianish.

Christians are NOT waiting to be "raptured."
Christians are "waiting on the Lord" to be EMPOWERED as per Isaiah 40:28-31.

Christians are waiting for OUR day of Pentecost.

Christians aspire to and look forward to serving Jesus Christ IN POWER
before the Beast emerges and while the Beast reigns.

Christians look forward to the day of beheading,
knowing the instant the blade falls IS the real moment Jesus's Saint is "raptured "

Cease being Christianish. Aspire to be and pray Jesus make you a Christian.
True, the Bible doesn't mention a rapture, but the saints don't come in batches. Christians are always here.

I'll think about what you said, but I'm not too sure about that looking forward to being beheaded thing. .....

Christians are looking forward to being in complete unity with Jesus and reigning with Jesus .... and that means expectation of being beheaded.

Really a no-brainer when you realize all will physically die anyway ... and beheading by guillotine is about the most painless way to go.

How do you know? You ever ask anyone who experienced it?

How do you know? You ever ask anyone who experienced it?

I know cause I have something called 'common sense'.
The beheaded person is out of the meat suit a split second after the blade touches the neck.
By the time you can feel anything .... you're out of the body.

I think most anyone given the choice would take guillotine over such as burning at the stake.

That's fine for you if that's what you want. I prefer to go in my sleep like my grandfather. Not panicked and screaming like the people riding in the car with him.

Pretty sure when Jesus arrives for His Saints there wont be any evil left to fight the Saints

Cause Christ will end wickedness.

No where is there a verse that even hints at Christians being Raptured before "the Tribulation". On the Contrary, Jesus emphatically tells his followers that they will go through the Tribulation.

People who believe in the [pretrib] Rapture are not Christians. They have a religion that resembles Christianity, but isn't Christianity. They're not just wrong and stupid on the Rapture, their whole religion is corrupt.

No where is there a verse that even hints at Christians being Raptured before "the Tribulation". On the Contrary, Jesus emphatically tells his followers that they will go through the Tribulation.

People who believe in the [pretrib] Rapture are not Christians. They have a religion that resembles Christianity, but isn't Christianity. They're not just wrong and stupid on the Rapture, their whole religion is corrupt.

Being raptured before the tribulation doesn't mean they won't still go through the tribulation in the same way that knowing Jesus personally didn't make the disciples lives any easier.

Everyone alive today has never known anything but the tribulation. It has been raging unchecked now for more than a thousand years.

Anyway the point is moot since the tribulation and the reign of the antichrist, a three in one edible mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, is about to come to a permanent end.

See? the tribulation is ending before anyone realized that it even began.

Pretty sure when Jesus arrives for His Saints there wont be any evil left to fight the Saints

Your above reveals either you have never read the Revelation ... or you've read it and dismiss it.

1000 years of peace when Christ comes because Satan is bound and all wickedness ends.

Seems fairly clear

"arrives for His Saints" ....

Revelation 15 places the saved in heaven after having victory over the Beast.

Rev 19 says His Saints follow Jesus from Heaven back to this earth.

Maybe you meant to post "arrives with His Saints"

I deem it important to know that when Jesus returns as per Rev 19, there will be NO saints here on earth to greet Him. Rather the Saints follow Jesus back to this earth.

All on earth at time of Rev 19 return are lost ... persons who have worshiped the Beast/image and take the "mark"

Forum List

Back