Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

The scripture I provided from Psalms says clearly that angels are created beings. According to scripture, Jesus created everything.
You error in interpretation. He created the stars and planets. Not the life. Who created Jesus? Who created Lucifer?

You are not. You are a bonafide narcissist with a hatred for those who believe differently. You do not do as Jesus would do.
Whatever. No interpretation is needed. It's very easy to understand. You can always ignore me if this upsets you so much.

Last edited:
You error in interpretation. He created the stars and planets. Not the life. Who created Jesus? Who created Lucifer?
Jesus is eternal. Jesus created lucifer. Scripture. Read your Bible. Jesus created the angels, Psalm 148.

Whatever. No interpretation is needed. It's very easy to understand. You can always ignore me if this upsets you so much.
:laughing0301:
No interpretation is needed is code for "You can't interpret because only private interpretations by my scholars and myself are accepted." The NT also says that the scriptures are not for private interpretations. Of course we interpret. It's called cognitive comprehension logic and reasoning.

:laughing0301:
No interpretation is needed is code for "You can't interpret because only private interpretations by my scholars and myself are accepted." The NT also says that the scriptures are not for private interpretations. Of course we interpret. It's called cognitive comprehension logic and reasoning.
The Scripture in Psalm 148 clearly says the Lord created angels. Give us your interpretation. Go ahead.

Jesus is eternal. Jesus created lucifer. Scripture. Read your Bible. Jesus created the angels, Psalm 148.
Psalms 148:2 says for the angels and hosts to praise the Lord. Doesn't say the Lord created them.
Verse 4 and 5 go together and verse 5 says that the lord created the heavens and the waters, not the hosts or angels. Father in Heaven did that. The Lord is Jesus (Jehovah).
Verse 6-14 is the command for all the things, angels and saints to praise the Lord. Nothing about the Lord creating the saints and angels.
Jesus did not create Lucifer. The Father, Elohim did. The Most High God did. The Son did not. The Father created the Son and the son of the morning. They are brothers.

Psalms 148:2 says for the angels and hosts to praise the Lord. Doesn't say the Lord created them.
Verse 4 and 5 go together and verse 5 says that the lord created the heavens and the waters, not the hosts or angels. Father in Heaven did that. The Lord is Jesus (Jehovah).
Verse 6-14 is the command for all the things, angels and saints to praise the Lord. Nothing about the Lord creating the saints and angels.
Jesus did not create Lucifer. The Father, Elohim did. The Most High God did. The Son did not. The Father created the Son and the son of the morning. They are brothers.
Again, you lied. This is verse 5...5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

"THEM" is everything mentioned. You're a liar.

Again, you lied. This is verse 5...5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

"THEM" is everything mentioned. You're a liar.
Once again, your comprehension cognitive ability severely lacks. “They” reverse to the preceding verse, the heavens and the waters. Nothing about spirits, angels or hosts. So, should I call you a liar too? I’ll just call you slow in reading ability.

Once again, your comprehension cognitive ability severely lacks. “They” reverse to the preceding verse, the heavens and the waters. Nothing about spirits, angels or hosts. So, should I call you a liar too? I’ll just call you slow in reading ability.
Liar. Verse 5 is the summation of everything mentioned. You're a liar.

Liar. Verse 5 is the summation of everything mentioned. You're a liar.
No, it is not. You are making things up because you cannot read passed 6th grade materials. Are you in the 6th grade? I've been thinking this for a while because of your low cognitive reasoning abilities. Either that or your IQ is very low.

No, it is not. You are making things up because you cannot read passed 6th grade materials. Are you in the 6th grade? I've been thinking this for a while because of your low cognitive reasoning abilities. Either that or your IQ is very low.
Personal insults and lies mean you have no argument. Study your Bible. You'll look smarter.

Personal insults and lies mean you have no argument. Study your Bible. You'll look smarter.
Why should I answer a question that had nothing in it? You keep calling me a liar but you can't handle being called a low IQ cognitiveless ignorant moron. Just because I can actually read and comprehend and know the rules of English. Something you don't.

Forum List

Back