Christians United For Israel

AMEN! Let there be peace already.

Israel can be an upstanding, legal, respected nation, just as soon as they've completed their necessary objective of chasing the last of the Muslim-Arabs out of the lands between the river and the sea.

Thank you - it needs to be recognized that THAT is there objective.

Only then can Israel's criminality be effectively opposed.
Their intentions have been obvious to any blind man since 1948; certainly since 1967.

And The West is going to let them do it.

Why?

Because we like Jews better than we like Muslims.

Because the Christians have a lot of land, and the Muslims have a lot of land, and the Hindus have a lot of land, and the Buddhists have a lot of land, but the Jews have none, and they need a little sliver of land to call their own after 2000 years.

So, we're (The West) letting them re-take their old ancestral and spiritual homeland.

They lost 6,000,000 of their men, women and children within Living Memory and we (The West) did not stop it.

We are letting them re-take the land of their old Kingdom because we feel guilty about the Holocaust.

We are letting them re-take the Holy Land as collective penance for not stopping the Holocaust.

Populations get shifted-around all the time.

The Muslims have stolen much of Africa and the Middle East and Western Asia, and for centuries, even pieces of Europe (Spain, Sicily, Albania, Greece, etc.) from their owners and populations.

It's the Muslims turn to be pushed-around and pushed-out, as they've done so often to so many others in the past.

Israel is so "apartheid" it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearlly all living faiths. Just curious what percentage of Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries? And do they have equal voting rights in the government like the Palestinians do in the Israeli Knesset?

I'm not speaking as a "spokesman" for America - I'm simply pointing out what America has stood for from the start as expressed in our founding documents.

This isn't merely an opinion.

The fact that Israel is a Jewish state is a statement of apartheid, obviously. We don't accept apartheid - we accept democracy.
If you want to discuss those other nations with horrible governments, start a thread.

Finding someone worse is NOT an excuse.

wrong again-----Israel consists of people who escaped filth like you and the people
who created what you call "horrible govenments" It is that very same filth
that seeks to destroy israel and replace it with filth like you and them. Citing that filth
is absolutely LOGICAL As a prime example----the filth of the CESSPITS ---saudi
arabia and Iran is precisely what filth like you and they wish to RE IMPOSE on jews---
and----in fact, on the rest of the world. All people have a right to cite your filth and
resist it The US has traditionally PROTECTED itself and has continues to do so.
That is why we have HOMELAND SECURITY to protect against your filth. We
also have immigration law and we deprive HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of liberty----lock
them up in jail-----because of the danger they are to US. Your comment is as idiotic
as a suggestion that no one should be jailed-----because it is not nice to imprison people.

It not nice to DESTROY LIFE-----so never use an anti biotic

the definition of "anti bioltic" -----is "against a living thing"

You mentioned the filth in Iran. Yes indeed. What a tragedy is Iran. Once the greatest nation on earth. The land of Cyrus the Great. The very heart of the Persian empire.

From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. So much for Sherri to be proud of.

Israel is so "apartheid" it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearlly all living faiths. Just curious what percentage of Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries? And do they have equal voting rights in the government like the Palestinians do in the Israeli Knesset?
If you want to discuss those other nations with horrible governments, start a thread.

wrong again-----Israel consists of people who escaped filth like you and the people
that seeks to destroy israel and replace it with filth like you and them. Citing that filth
arabia and Iran is precisely what filth like you and they wish to RE IMPOSE on jews---
and----in fact, on the rest of the world. All people have a right to cite your filth and
also have immigration law and we deprive HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of liberty----lock
them up in jail-----because of the danger they are to US. Your comment is as idiotic
as a suggestion that no one should be jailed-----because it is not nice to imprison people.

After the Muslim invasion of Persia, gone are all that was the greatness of Persia. And to make matters even more tragic is the fact that today's Muslim Iranians call themselves "Persians." LOL!

Persepolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You mentioned the filth in Iran. Yes indeed. What a tragedy is Iran. Once the greatest nation on earth. The land of Cyrus the Great. The very heart of the Persian empire.

From the grandeur & glory of Persepolis under Zoroastrian rule to the slums of Shiraz under Muslim rule. So much for Sherri to be proud of.

Israel can be an upstanding, legal, respected nation, just as soon as they've completed their necessary objective of chasing the last of the Muslim-Arabs out of the lands between the river and the sea.

Thank you - it needs to be recognized that THAT is there objective.

Only then can Israel's criminality be effectively opposed.
Their intentions have been obvious to any blind man since 1948; certainly since 1967.

And The West is going to let them do it.

Why?

Because we like Jews better than we like Muslims.

Because the Christians have a lot of land, and the Muslims have a lot of land, and the Hindus have a lot of land, and the Buddhists have a lot of land, but the Jews have none, and they need a little sliver of land to call their own after 2000 years.

So, we're (The West) letting them re-take their old ancestral and spiritual homeland.

They lost 6,000,000 of their men, women and children within Living Memory and we (The West) did not stop it.

We are letting them re-take the land of their old Kingdom because we feel guilty about the Holocaust.

We are letting them re-take the Holy Land as collective penance for not stopping the Holocaust.

Populations get shifted-around all the time.

The Muslims have stolen much of Africa and the Middle East and Western Asia, and for centuries, even pieces of Europe (Spain, Sicily, Albania, Greece, etc.) from their owners and populations.

It's the Muslims turn to be pushed-around and pushed-out, as they've done so often to so many others in the past.
Partly true. The process by which Israel got Israel wasn't entirely peaceful or legal, but it did happen and it did come from some emotional source.

But, Israel ended up with the land on their side of the green line, and now they are taking parts of Palestine - which is ABSOLUTELY illegal. There isn't any question about that. You can't find a nation that thinks it is legal. Bush believed it was illegal. Even ISRAEL sees it as illegal!

Besides, even if they were to annex West Bank, it would STILL be illegal to perform ethnic cleansing operations on it. Ethnic cleansing IS a crime.

Plus, ALL those residents of West Bank have rights to their private property - which is being stolen from them.

[/SIZE]
No, I highly doubt that.

Israel can't expect to be forgiven and considered "upstanding" after perpetrating a crime of this magnitude. Ethnic cleansing, the theft of property, chasing families into relocation camps in other nations where they languish for generations - these are not things that warrant easy forgiveness, and the related problems will be perpetual.

The construction Israel want to get bids on, after they release 1400 palestinian prisoners, are in two established settlement.
Settlement that Israel is trading land for.

Most land might not be owned by private citizens but Israel certainly has the right to state land and can exchange land for land in order to reach a mutual agreement with the PA.
Israel withdrew and gave Sinai to Egypt, Jordan handed over the WB , which it had annexed, to Israel. Now Israel is in the process of handing over the rest of the WB they still control to the PA. Some of the settlements will remain part of Israel and Israel will give land to the PA in exchange.
You could say the PA does own land till Israel gives it to them. How much and were is part of the negotiations. Israel gave the palestinians gaza, and hamas now operates it's own islamic government separate from the PA.
Hamas is still at war with Israel, while the PA was trying to talk peace.

The construction Israel want to get bids on, after they release 1400 palestinian prisoners, are in two established settlement.
Settlement that Israel is trading land for.
You can't trade, what you don't have.

And Israel does not own that land.

for those who do not know------the unwavring PARTY-LINE----is
"ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS MUSLIM LAND"

I learned that fact almost 50 years ago from the son of a pakistani
diplomate. Later on I learned from a muslim from New Dehli----
ALL OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT IS REALLY THE MUGHAL EMPIRE---
and "MUSLIM LAND"

the GOOD NEWS IS----neither jews nor hindus nor christians need worry
about their sacred shrines----MUSLIMS CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM
(sorry---no one mentioned buddhists back then)

My objection to the Israeli government is over their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel rather than finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.
Surrounding Arab countries already have relocation camps full of Palestinians who are citizens of West Bank and Gaza as well as Israel (by international law).

Besides, why are you suggesting ways for Israel to better accomplish their crime of ethnic cleansing? Friends of Israel should be working towards Israel being a upstanding, legal nation respected throughout the world.

Israel was formed as a refuge for jews who escaped genocide from your kith and
kin in countries that include ----just about all the other countries of north africa ---
besides others in the rest of the world Demographic shifts and border
shifts for the protection of the victims of the kind of filth your kith and kin perpetuate
is neither new nor ENDED In fact notables in history-----INSISTED ON IT-----
GOOD OLE' ZIA is one such gentleman

There are demographic shifts going on right now-------in the OLD PART OF
"PALESTINE" called "SYRIA"

There are hundreds of thousands of people lining the gutters of kolkata (the erstwhile
CALCUTTA) who according to your reasoning are "BY INTERNATIONAL LAW"---
citizens of PAKISTAN and OWN the land now called "BANGLE DESH"
---------I have relatives who are citizens----according to
your reasoning of some of the richest OIL PRODUCING LANDS in the world----in fact
they should OWN THE LAND based on length of residence. of their ancestors

be careful of that which you wish for

(when did I get my oil well???)

My objection to the Israeli government is over their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel rather than finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.
Surrounding Arab countries already have relocation camps full of Palestinians who are citizens of West Bank and Gaza as well as Israel (by international law).

Besides, why are you suggesting ways for Israel to better accomplish their crime of ethnic cleansing? Friends of Israel should be working towards Israel being a upstanding, legal nation respected throughout the world.

kin in countries that include ----just about all the other countries of north africa ---
shifts for the protection of the victims of the kind of filth your kith and kin perpetuate

There are hundreds of thousands of people lining the gutters of kolkata (the erstwhile
your reasoning of some of the richest OIL PRODUCING LANDS in the world----in fact

Well, now isn't that sweet!

As it turns out, my relatives are Dutch. They were members of the Dutch resistance during the war. They hid a fairly large Jewish family successfully throughout much of the war, finally helping them escape.

Your reaction to your own experiences hits me as incredibly strange.

If you have the kind of knowledge you claim, how can you possibly be in favor of continuing such atrocities when you see them happen to others?

Problems such as you mention and as exist in West Bank today make me want to scream, "ENOUGH!"

What does it take for us to learn?

As it turns out, my relatives are Dutch. They were members of the Dutch resistance during the war. They hid a fairly large Jewish family successfully throughout much of the war, finally helping them escape.

If you have the kind of knowledge you claim, how can you possibly be in favor of continuing such atrocities when you see them happen to others?

Problems such as you mention and as exist in West Bank today make me want to scream, "ENOUGH!"

What atrocities? I have been to Israel a few times and I live in the USA---
very near a very large enclave of arabs---arabs love me. I do know about
LOTS of atrocities however and have even seen lots of the victims of past atrocities---
one of my patients was a clear victim of gross medical neglect in saudi arabia ----
another ---not mine-----a victim of gross neglect in Yemen ------another ---one sorta
mine---a victim of the gross neglect of gazans prior to 1967 His father came to the USA
to take the poor kid home so he could get him into Hadassah Hospital in Israel ---but---
the jewish doctors managed him well over here. ----the head of the department got
invited to gaza----as did I-----we both laughed and the father said "don't worry--I
will take care of you"

oh yes----and then there was the Egyptian general------gross medical neglect in Egypt---
that really hot shot----head of nephrology at the univeristy hospital---the Orthodox
jew------cured him

getting back to atrocities-----I am not over 90 years old---but old enough to remember
the genocide of Biafrans remember that one? and the genocide of hindus in
east pakistan and the rape of 1/4 million girls---both hindu and muslims-----remember?
and all those african things remember? Idi Amin was named an ISLAMIC HERO
by the leaders of the islamic "holy land" ----saudi arabi and awarded the retirement of a
PRINCE-------he was famous for eating some of his torture victims

to what atrocities were you referring? the current mess in Syria ?------be patient---
there will be more in other places ----maybe even Turkey

DUTCH? one of my teachers in high school-----was of dutch background----
he used to say 'IF YOU'RE NOT DUTCH,, YOU'RE NOT MUCH"

So true. The Syrian massacre crises has now spread into Lebanon as well. Muslims have their ways of settling disagreements among themselves. Let us all join together & pray for the innocent children who are victims of their own people.

What atrocities? I have been to Israel a few times and I live in the USA---
very near a very large enclave of arabs---arabs love me. I do know about
LOTS of atrocities however and have even seen lots of the victims of past atrocities---
one of my patients was a clear victim of gross medical neglect in saudi arabia ----
another ---not mine-----a victim of gross neglect in Yemen ------another ---one sorta
mine---a victim of the gross neglect of gazans prior to 1967 His father came to the USA
to take the poor kid home so he could get him into Hadassah Hospital in Israel ---but---
the jewish doctors managed him well over here. ----the head of the department got
invited to gaza----as did I-----we both laughed and the father said "don't worry--I
will take care of you"

oh yes----and then there was the Egyptian general------gross medical neglect in Egypt---
that really hot shot----head of nephrology at the univeristy hospital---the Orthodox
jew------cured him

getting back to atrocities-----I am not over 90 years old---but old enough to remember
the genocide of Biafrans remember that one? and the genocide of hindus in
east pakistan and the rape of 1/4 million girls---both hindu and muslims-----remember?
and all those african things remember? Idi Amin was named an ISLAMIC HERO
by the leaders of the islamic "holy land" ----saudi arabi and awarded the retirement of a
PRINCE-------he was famous for eating some of his torture victims

to what atrocities were you referring? the current mess in Syria ?------be patient---
there will be more in other places ----maybe even Turkey

DUTCH? one of my teachers in high school-----was of dutch background----
he used to say 'IF YOU'RE NOT DUTCH,, YOU'RE NOT MUCH"

It was not just palestinians killing christians.
Palestinians did trigger the war with their drive by shooting at people coming out of a church killing four people.
They massacred christians in several villages.
They kidnapped and tortured christian children
The occupied homes and whole buildings around the park that became their camps.
Dealing in drugs, weapons, ransom, assassinations, terrorist training, money laundering, bank robbery an intimidation is just a part of life for them. Unfortunately they don't make themselves welcome or respectful guests in any country. Jordan through a lot of the out an withdrew citizenship for most of them. Syria and Iraq used them but kept an iron grip on their movement and activities.
For many Egyptians they are swine and their occupation of gaza was brutal.
They have long since over stayed their welcome. Most remained in camps because the host did not want them integrating and influencing the citizens into their activities.
Camps were arab ghettos, there but separate. Thought building was limited the palestinians still built high rise apartments, homes and stores both inside and around the edges outside the perimeter. Beggars and disabled (some real some acted). Mother hold their child pleading at car windows. But offer them a job, for the day or longer, at you risk getting spat at.

No one who knows anything of Middle East history can deny the Arab countries brutal treatment of their Palestinians. And now to make matters even worse for the Palestinians, Israel makes peace offerings to them, builds a security fence & concedes land to the Palestinians so they remain in Israel instead of helping to free the Palestianins back to their indigenous homelands. Is it any wonder why the Palestinians hate Israel when you consider their Palestinian mentality?

It was not just palestinians killing christians.
Palestinians did trigger the war with their drive by shooting at people coming out of a church killing four people.
They massacred christians in several villages.
They kidnapped and tortured christian children
The occupied homes and whole buildings around the park that became their camps.
Dealing in drugs, weapons, ransom, assassinations, terrorist training, money laundering, bank robbery an intimidation is just a part of life for them. Unfortunately they don't make themselves welcome or respectful guests in any country. Jordan through a lot of the out an withdrew citizenship for most of them. Syria and Iraq used them but kept an iron grip on their movement and activities.
For many Egyptians they are swine and their occupation of gaza was brutal.
They have long since over stayed their welcome. Most remained in camps because the host did not want them integrating and influencing the citizens into their activities.
Camps were arab ghettos, there but separate. Thought building was limited the palestinians still built high rise apartments, homes and stores both inside and around the edges outside the perimeter. Beggars and disabled (some real some acted). Mother hold their child pleading at car windows. But offer them a job, for the day or longer, at you risk getting spat at.

Instead of dedicating themselves to the destruction of Israel, Palestinians should strive for peace, build their own infrastructure & fend for themselves instead of leaching off of Israel to provide for their needs.

Forum List

Back