Christians United For Israel

Huh? Can you provide some concrete examples of that immensely vague sentence?

Its not vague at all.. Leviticus was written during and after the Babylonian exile.. Deuteronomy was written later and presented verbally to the people..

During the exile.. and not all returned... many began to marry foreign wives as they always had since Moses, Abraham, David and Solomon.. but according to the Bible that became a burning issue.. That's when the shift to matrilineal linage began.

They were told to dump their foreign wives and children of those unions. Of course many wouldn't do that.. The result was the first Diaspora.

OMG!
Leviticus, Deuteronomy.
When's the last time you actually read 10 verses in a row from these 2 of the 5 books of Moshe?
You are very quickly starting to lose your validity on this issue.
These two Books of the Torah have, "And God said to Moshe", written in them HUNDREDS of times.
Moshe died BEFORE entering Israel.
If these books were written after the Babylonian exile, THE FIRST TEMPLE COULDN'T FUNCTION!
The Jews COULDN'T BE KOSHER before the Babylonian exile!

Take a step back; you're a nice person but your historical perspective is preposterous.

Read the Jewish prophets on good figs and bad figs.

Animal sacrifice was just a temple money maker. Moses lived 800 years before the "laws and rituals" were written.

Genesis and Exodus were written after Deuteronomy. .. different versions and lifted from the rich mythos they learned in Babylon...

One version from Judah.. another version from Israel.. They were cobbled together under King Omri who was trying to reunite the two... when Israel was a vassal state under Egypt.

Its not vague at all.. Leviticus was written during and after the Babylonian exile.. Deuteronomy was written later and presented verbally to the people..

During the exile.. and not all returned... many began to marry foreign wives as they always had since Moses, Abraham, David and Solomon.. but according to the Bible that became a burning issue.. That's when the shift to matrilineal linage began.

They were told to dump their foreign wives and children of those unions. Of course many wouldn't do that.. The result was the first Diaspora.

OMG!
Leviticus, Deuteronomy.
When's the last time you actually read 10 verses in a row from these 2 of the 5 books of Moshe?
You are very quickly starting to lose your validity on this issue.
These two Books of the Torah have, "And God said to Moshe", written in them HUNDREDS of times.
Moshe died BEFORE entering Israel.
If these books were written after the Babylonian exile, THE FIRST TEMPLE COULDN'T FUNCTION!
The Jews COULDN'T BE KOSHER before the Babylonian exile!

Take a step back; you're a nice person but your historical perspective is preposterous.

Read the Jewish prophets on good figs and bad figs.

Animal sacrifice was just a temple money maker. Moses lived 800 years before the "laws and rituals" were written.

Genesis and Exodus were written after Deuteronomy. .. different versions and lifted from the rich mythos they learned in Babylon...

One version from Judah.. another version from Israel.. They were cobbled together under King Omri who was trying to reunite the two... when Israel was a vassal state under Egypt.

Where is the scientific research on this pile of mis-information?
I'm starting to see a "The Jews copied everything they have from everybody else" pattern going on here.
Are you a self-hating Jew?
Once again, where's the research?

"Read the Jewish prophets on good figs and bad figs."...We'll leave the Prophets on the side for now; the Prophets are NOT the Five Books Of Moshe.

Wrong. Israel is a Jewish State and if you don't like that you can go to another nation - even an Islamic State - there are many to choose from. - Jeri
America doesn't believe in that direction.

We believe in stuff like our first amendment, the notion of equal representation, etc.

Today, there are nearly 2M non-Jews in Israel and America stands for the proposition that they have full rights of equality.

My point was that if Israel and West Bank are unified, there would be one nation with 6m Jews and 4m non-Jews, with the non-Jew population growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population.

Any apartheid laws related to being a "Jewish nation" will be seen for what they are and there will be continued pressure for their removal. It may be a long fight for freedom, but in America our black minorities have made progress even though they are a far smaller minority than would be Muslims in a greater Israel.

You are speaking as if you are the spokesman for all America. You are not. You are merely sharing an opinion and Israel is a Jewish state whether that agrees with your opinion or not.

note* African Americans are a race - not a religion. The only fight for freedom the Muslims need to concern themselves with is their own. ( from Islam ) - Jeri
I'm not speaking as a "spokesman" for America - I'm simply pointing out what America has stood for from the start as expressed in our founding documents.

This isn't merely an opinion.

The fact that Israel is a Jewish state is a statement of apartheid, obviously. We don't accept apartheid - we accept democracy.

Yes & the Persians deeply resent Arabs calling themselves Persians after the Muslims stole the land of the indigenius Zoroastrians & all but totally annihilated their people off the face of the earth.

Sasanians were persian not arab and to call one the other would be an insult

even back then-? oh ok Long ago when I was young-----and had a weekend
job in a large hospital-------evening receptionist----saturday nite when nothing was
happening. ---------A new doc from "OVERSEAS" showed up -----told me his name---
and said sharply "I AM NOT AN ARAB"-----------sheeeesh I did not accuse him
of being an arab...... well-----he was Iranian------it was my intro to the
utter hatred iranians have for arabs ------as it turned out -----he also despised
his pakistani room-mate. ------somethings never change. There is more---
even SHIITES from pakistan and india-------got dirty looks from the Iranians

???? some things never change, I cannot figure out how
HEZBOLLAH functions -----in today's " arab" lands Iranians I knew back then
mocked anything now called "arab" from the music to the cuisine

Very true.. the Iranians consider themselves to be Persians..

I am not Arab, but I made many trips to Iran back in the day.

Israel is so "apartheid" it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearlly all living faiths. Just curious what percentage of Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries? And do they have equal voting rights in the government like the Palestinians do in the Israeli Knesset?

We believe in stuff like our first amendment, the notion of equal representation, etc.

Today, there are nearly 2M non-Jews in Israel and America stands for the proposition that they have full rights of equality.

My point was that if Israel and West Bank are unified, there would be one nation with 6m Jews and 4m non-Jews, with the non-Jew population growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population.

Any apartheid laws related to being a "Jewish nation" will be seen for what they are and there will be continued pressure for their removal. It may be a long fight for freedom, but in America our black minorities have made progress even though they are a far smaller minority than would be Muslims in a greater Israel.

You are speaking as if you are the spokesman for all America. You are not. You are merely sharing an opinion and Israel is a Jewish state whether that agrees with your opinion or not.

note* African Americans are a race - not a religion. The only fight for freedom the Muslims need to concern themselves with is their own. ( from Islam ) - Jeri
I'm not speaking as a "spokesman" for America - I'm simply pointing out what America has stood for from the start as expressed in our founding documents.

The fact that Israel is a Jewish state is a statement of apartheid, obviously. We don't accept apartheid - we accept democracy.

Israel is so "apartheid" it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearlly all living faiths. Just curious what percentage of Christians & Jews are citizens in the non apartheid Arab countries? And do they have equal voting rights in the government like the Palestinians do in the Israeli Knesset?

If you want to discuss those other nations with horrible governments, start a thread.

Finding someone worse is NOT an excuse.

You make no sense at all.

If you want to discuss those other nations with horrible governments, start a thread.

My objection to the Israeli government is over their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel rather than finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

How are you confused?

This idea that there might be worse nations somewhere makes no difference. It's as illogical as saying that 70 years ago the quite bigotry we held against Jews in America was OK, because what was going on in Germany was worse.

Being better than some other horrible case isn't what gets you heavenly reward. St. Peter doesn't care if you can point to someone worse than you.

Last edited:
Well I certainly agree Israel must stop provoking Palestinians by keeping them in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions.

How are you confused?

This idea that there might be worse nations somewhere makes no difference. It's as illogical as saying that 70 years ago the quite bigotry we held against Jews in America was OK, because what was going on in Germany was worse.

Being better than some other horrible case isn't what gets you heavenly reward. St. Peter doesn't care if you can point to someone worse than you.

Which is worse for Israel's enemies? Jewish Zionists or Christian Zionists?

I THINK A MORE appropriate name for this John Hagee led organization would be Christians United For Satan.

A perfect description of a cult leader and his obedient followers.

I THINK A MORE appropriate name for this John Hagee led organization would be Christians United For Satan.

A perfect description of a cult leader and his obedient followers.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, I think those who want to kill the Infidels are certainly followers of Mr. Lucifier. Did you have coffee with him this morning?

This isn't even an opinion. Its a mockery of intelligence.

Iran and Saudi are apartheids? They declair themselves.muslim countries.

Israel is the only light in the darkness.of the.mideast, and what you say is hogwash which you cannot prove or back your claim of.

This isn't even an opinion. Its a mockery of intelligence.

Iran and Saudi are apartheids? They declair themselves.muslim countries.

Israel is the only light in the darkness.of the.mideast, and what you say is hogwash which you cannot prove or back your claim of.
Theft of property from Palestinian residents of West Bank can be seen in the press all the time. There have been cases in the last couple weeks.

The US press doesn't cover it. Possibly, because it's old news.

My objection to the Israeli government is over their treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel rather than finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.
Surrounding Arab countries already have relocation camps full of Palestinians who are citizens of West Bank and Gaza as well as Israel (by international law).

Besides, why are you suggesting ways for Israel to better accomplish their crime of ethnic cleansing? Friends of Israel should be working towards Israel being a upstanding, legal nation respected throughout the world.

Surrounding Arab countries already have relocation camps full of Palestinians who are citizens of West Bank and Gaza as well as Israel (by international law).

Besides, why are you suggesting ways for Israel to better accomplish their crime of ethnic cleansing? Friends of Israel should be working towards Israel being a upstanding, legal nation respected throughout the world.
Israel can be an upstanding, legal, respected nation, just as soon as they've completed their necessary objective of chasing the last of the Muslim-Arabs out of the lands between the river and the sea.

Israel can be an upstanding, legal, respected nation, just as soon as they've completed their necessary objective of chasing the last of the Muslim-Arabs out of the lands between the river and the sea.

Thank you - it needs to be recognized that THAT is there objective.

Only then can Israel's criminality be effectively opposed.

Thank you - it needs to be recognized that THAT is there objective.

Only then can Israel's criminality be effectively opposed.
Their intentions have been obvious to any blind man since 1948; certainly since 1967.

And The West is going to let them do it.

Why?

Because we like Jews better than we like Muslims.

Because the Christians have a lot of land, and the Muslims have a lot of land, and the Hindus have a lot of land, and the Buddhists have a lot of land, but the Jews have none, and they need a little sliver of land to call their own after 2000 years.

So, we're (The West) letting them re-take their old ancestral and spiritual homeland.

They lost 6,000,000 of their men, women and children within Living Memory and we (The West) did not stop it.

We are letting them re-take the land of their old Kingdom because we feel guilty about the Holocaust.

We are letting them re-take the Holy Land as collective penance for not stopping the Holocaust.

Populations get shifted-around all the time.

The Muslims have stolen much of Africa and the Middle East and Western Asia, and for centuries, even pieces of Europe (Spain, Sicily, Albania, Greece, etc.) from their owners and populations.

It's the Muslims turn to be pushed-around and pushed-out, as they've done so often to so many others in the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back