Christie Breaks Rank To Criticize Trump's 'Inappropriate' Khan Attacks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Source: Talking Points Memo
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday broke from the candidate he is campaigning for, telling reporters that Donald Trumpā€™s attacks on Khizr and Ghazala Khan are ā€œinappropriateā€ and the Khans have the right to say ā€œwhatever they wantā€ after losing their son in the line of duty.

ā€œI didnā€™t see Mr. Khanā€™s speech at the DNC but Iā€™ll just say this: Iā€™m a father and I just cannot imagine the pain of losing a child under any circumstances,ā€ Christie said during a press conference at the statehouse, as quoted by Politico. ā€œFor Mr. and Mrs. Khan, the pain of losing their son while defending our country is unfathomable, and I think it gives them the right to say whatever they want, whether theyā€™re right or wrong.ā€

Christie also emphasized the need to honor the sacrifices of both U.S. Army Captain Humayan Khan, who was killed in a suicide bombing, and his parents, saying, ā€œto focus on anything other than that, to me, is missing the point.ā€

ā€œAny comments that weā€™re making publicly or privately should be with that in mind," he said, as quoted by Politico. "My view on this is that the Khans have a right to say whatever it is they want regarding the loss of their son and that for all the Gold Star families out there, they have put forward a sacrifice that I cannot fathom as a parent."

-snip-

Read more: Christie Breaks Rank To Criticize Trump's 'Inappropriate' Khan Attacks

Thank you Christy. Trump is a real piece of shit.

Source: Talking Points Memo
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Tuesday broke from the candidate he is campaigning for, telling reporters that Donald Trumpā€™s attacks on Khizr and Ghazala Khan are ā€œinappropriateā€ and the Khans have the right to say ā€œwhatever they wantā€ after losing their son in the line of duty.

ā€œI didnā€™t see Mr. Khanā€™s speech at the DNC but Iā€™ll just say this: Iā€™m a father and I just cannot imagine the pain of losing a child under any circumstances,ā€ Christie said during a press conference at the statehouse, as quoted by Politico. ā€œFor Mr. and Mrs. Khan, the pain of losing their son while defending our country is unfathomable, and I think it gives them the right to say whatever they want, whether theyā€™re right or wrong.ā€

Christie also emphasized the need to honor the sacrifices of both U.S. Army Captain Humayan Khan, who was killed in a suicide bombing, and his parents, saying, ā€œto focus on anything other than that, to me, is missing the point.ā€

ā€œAny comments that weā€™re making publicly or privately should be with that in mind," he said, as quoted by Politico. "My view on this is that the Khans have a right to say whatever it is they want regarding the loss of their son and that for all the Gold Star families out there, they have put forward a sacrifice that I cannot fathom as a parent."

-snip-

Read more: Christie Breaks Rank To Criticize Trump's 'Inappropriate' Khan Attacks

Thank you Christy. Trump is a real piece of shit.

This is your hero? Really???

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

Forum List

Back