"Christie Under Federal Investigation for Alleged Misuse of Hurricane Sandy Relief F"

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
You have got to be kidding me:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chri...eged-misuse-of-hurricane-sandy-relief-funds/:
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, still grappling with the fallout from the biggest scandal of his political career, is now under federal investigation for alleged misappropriation of Hurricane Sandy emergency relief funds. According to CNN, federal investigators are looking into whether Christie improperly used any of the $25 million in funds to produce tourism ads for Jersey Shore, ads that featured Christie and his family.

This was predictable. The last attempt to take him down didn't work out like they had hoped, so now it's time to dig for more. Doesn't even matter if they find anything, they'll still talk about this through 2016.

I do hope an investigation covers the whole relief effort because some states suffered much longer than the media cared to report.

It was already in the makings BEFORE Christy shut down the bridge and refused to return any of the Mayors or anyone from accrossed the bridges calls.

Christy knew the plan because he Maintained RADIO SILENCE just like the text said

he was using that money to grease the people he wanted greased.

No sandy relief for you

just like No soup for you

Rand Paul made the accusation back in Nov. This has been bubbling for months

i don't get it...christie was the left's hero a year ago and now they are doing everything to take him down

that said, if this is true, he should be held accountable. you will never hear dems say that about obama's scandals.

because he was nice to Obama instead of trying to parade wagging his finger at him or some such clowning we said he wasn't as crazy as the tea tards.

Hes just as corrupt though as the tea tards are.

its going to be hashed out during the mid terms .

You can thank him in advance for ruining that election for you

If this is true I hope this fat bastard gets impeached.

i don't get it...christie was the left's hero a year ago and now they are doing everything to take him down

that said, if this is true, he should be held accountable. you will never hear dems say that about obama's scandals.

Where do you come up with the notion Christie was our "hero"? At the time he appeared to be the only Republican on the planet who would put human life above political gain. If you remember the Sandy Relief Bill did not have a single Republican vote for the longest time. Now Christie, who appeared to be the only Republican to put human life above political gain turns out to have only wanted the money for his personal use. Republican through and through. This is what liberals get for once again wanting to believe Republicans have any redeeming value whatsoever. They don't.

Where do you come up with the notion Christie was our "hero"? At the time he appeared to be the only Republican on the planet who would put human life above political gain. If you remember the Sandy Relief Bill did not have a single Republican vote for the longest time. Now Christie, who appeared to be the only Republican to put human life above political gain turns out to have only wanted the money for his personal use. Republican through and through. This is what liberals get for once again wanting to believe Republicans have any redeeming value whatsoever. They don't.

That bill didn't get Republican support because it was loaded with pork.

It was already in the makings BEFORE Christy shut down the bridge and refused to return any of the Mayors or anyone from accrossed the bridges calls.

Christy knew the plan because he Maintained RADIO SILENCE just like the text said

Jesus.. drunk already? Radio Silence? Accrossed the bridges?

:lol:

Because a liberal wearing an "R" is only good as long as he behaves. He effed up and now the "R" all they see.

Watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myvO2a6ph_g]Judge Jeanine Pirro Attacks Barack Obama in Opening Statement - JANUARY 11, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Alleged??

One would suppose they would have PROOF of wrongdoing before making accusations.

Color me shocked.

That bill didn't get Republican support because it was loaded with pork.

No, Republicans did not support the bill because doing so might make the Democrats look good. Instead, without any regard for human suffering, they tried their best to kill it using moronic slogans only the dumbest of Republicans would believe. Oops, did I just say that out loud?

Forum List

Back