Christmas is not a problem.

Funny...
Angry, scared Pavlovian racists: "Where are all these so-called Good Muslims...why aren't they speaking up against terrorism and in support of the culture that they emigrated to?!!!!"
Muslims: "The terrorists do not represent us and we hope everyone has a Merry Christmas"
Angry, scared Pavlovian racists: "It's a trick!!!"
Islam is not a race you fucking idiot.
Only racist shits say that.
So you're saying Islam is a race?
Its not but you explain to me if a racist or a misogynist is higher up the food train.

Funny...
Angry, scared Pavlovian racists: "Where are all these so-called Good Muslims...why aren't they speaking up against terrorism and in support of the culture that they emigrated to?!!!!"
Muslims: "The terrorists do not represent us and we hope everyone has a Merry Christmas"
Its not but you explain to me if a racist or a misogynist is higher up the food train.
A misogynist is a person who hates women. How the fuck does that even relate to what we're talking about? Seriously, I'm beginning to think you have shit for brains.

The MCB are holocaust deniers. They've modified their public tone recently, but for years they boycotted holocaust rememberance day.
They are not Holocaust deniers. Why do you lie like this ? Because it supports your racist stance ?
Islam is not a race, moron.

muslims ARE holocaust deniers and have been for more than 80 years I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child--------since I was about nine years old. Holocaust denial was invented by islamo Nazis in the 1930s----the islamo Nazi literature was OLD stuff when I started reading it in the 1950s. Muslims also DENY any and all actions against non muslims other than SELF DEFENSE

Funny...
Also, it's "food chain" not "food train" you incredible moron.

Funny...
Also, it's "food chain" not "food train" you incredible moron.

CHOCOLATE CHOOO CHOOO

The MCB are holocaust deniers. They've modified their public tone recently, but for years they boycotted holocaust rememberance day.
They are not Holocaust deniers. Why do you lie like this ? Because it supports your racist stance ?
Islam is not a race, moron.

the term "racism" has been AUGMENTED to refer to hatred of any GROUP ------like people who hate homosexuals can be called "racist"----weird but true

I hate Islam for the same reason I hate Communism, they are both hateful ideologies that inspire people to do evil in their name. The fact that Islam is also a religion is irrelevant to me. The race of Muslims is also irrelevant, there are Muslims of all races in the world. Most Muslims are whites because guess what, Arabs are Caucasians.

Tommy is basically, a very stupid man, as are most liberals. His kow-towing to Muslims is simply more evidence of his massive stupidity. If he thinks Muslims will have any mercy on him because of his kow-towing, he is ignorant of how Islam works.

46026234.jpg

^^^Tommy, the Muslims are counting on you to weaken us from within.

Funny...
Food 'train', boyo?

I hate Islam for the same reason I hate Communism, they are both hateful ideologies that inspire people to do evil in their name. The fact that Islam is also a religion is irrelevant to me. The race of Muslims is also irrelevant, there are Muslims of all races in the world. Most Muslims are whites because guess what, Arabs are Caucasians.
You are one sick ****.

You are one sick ****.
For what? Pointing out that most Muslims are WHITE? That's just fact, dumbshit.

You are one sick ****.
For assuming that 2bn Muslims are responsible for the acts of a few.

You are one sick ****.
There were also millions of Germans in the Nazi party that did not actually run death camps or kill anyone. However, I hold them all responsible, just like I hold all members of the Communist party responsible for what the Communists did.

Also there aren't 2 billion Muslims, there are 1.6 billion Muslims:

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

If you want to be considered credible, Tommy, you need to verify your facts.

You are one sick ****.
There were also millions of Germans in the Nazi party that did not actually run death camps or kill anyone. However, I hold them all responsible, just like I hold all members of the Communist party responsible for what the Communists did.

Nobody holds all Germans responsible for the acts of the nazis you dumb fuck.

Funny...
So?

You are one sick ****.

I didn't say "all Germans" were responsible, I said "all Germans in the Nazi party" were responsible for what the Nazis did, because they joined a political party that they knew had a racist, warmongering platform and they voted for it.

All Muslims, except children who have not reached the age of reason, are members of a religion that supports waging war on all non-Muslims. This is in the book they read, and it is in their prayers, and it is in every sermon they hear on Friday at mosque.

You are one sick ****.

I didn't say "all Germans" were responsible, I said "all Germans in the Nazi party" were responsible for what the Nazis did, because they joined a political party that they knew had a racist, warmongering platform and they voted for it.

All Muslims, except children who have not reached the age of reason, are members of a religion that supports waging war on all non-Muslims. This is in the book they read, and it is in their prayers, and it is in every sermon they hear on Friday at mosque.
Best you get under the bed then...you'll be safe there.

Forum List

Back