Christmas Sidelined at German School After Muslim Complains Over Carols

Suppose they tell that fucking Muzzie student she can't bow down east during the school day? I worry this shut will come here.

Given their extreme hatred of Americans, I'm schadenfreudically delighted with anything that disrupts German pigs' lives and causes them any type of misery. The German kraut-filth chose the weapon of their own destruction because they can't help but supplicate to a Jew-killing ideology like Islam. I want that dirtbag nation of parasite, cowardly whores destroyed by their muslim whoremasters. Every time German swine wield any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F.

Given their extreme hatred of Americans, I'm schadenfreudically delighted with anything that disrupts German pigs' lives and causes them any type of misery. The German kraut-filth chose the weapon of their own destruction because they can't help but supplicate to a Jew-killing ideology like Islam. I want that dirtbag nation of parasite, cowardly whores destroyed by their muslim whoremasters. Every time German swine wield any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F.
Did you dream up that hate-filled, piece of shit post all by your little old self?

You might want to loosen the band on your tinfoil hat, it has probably cut off the blood supply to your brain

...again.

This is why it's hard to get upset over Germany's condemnation of US, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

There always has to be at least one asshole to spoil the fun for everyone else, apparently.

I really, really don't like to put anyone on ignore but this site has leftist monsters I find such vile bags of garbage, concentrating into so many flavors of human evil, there is simply no reason for me to have any contact with these non-humans whatsoever. Monkrules = 100% toxic human filth..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back