Christopher Steele agrees to be questioned by US officials over his relationship with FBI

This is going to turn out to be such a shit for brains coup attemp although that does Not diminish the sinister nature of the effort

Jesus, you really want to keep going down this rabbit hole?! Fine. But you are not being accurate with your recount of events.

The Feds did not ask for Clinton’s computer and then she deleted emails like you just posed in your trump scenario. She deleted personal emails before the feds asked for the computer but after congress subpoenaed Libya and Banghazi related emails from her.

This was the point I was trying to make during our last conversation that kept avoiding to acknowledge.
wrong. and i showed you this in my timeline, highlighting each and every date and just where the feds asked and just where she went "oops".

you'd know this if you bothered to read my posts when you reply to them.
I did go back and read it. I didn’t the first time around because is was rapid replying to a bunch of stuff but when you Referred back to it I went through both your links. But the timeline remains as I just laid out, I don’t think you can dispute that
now you have (3) timelines - each showing she was asked for her e-mail. she knows they'll want it all. SHE gets to decide what to send after being asked multiple times and then SHE gets to decide what to delete.

prove the timelines wrong. all of them.
See that’s where you lose the arguement. You can’t say she should know that they’ll want it all. They asked for Libya and Benghazi related emails and that’s what she gave them. She deleted emails after that and then months later the FBI asked for the server.

And how many times do authorities get free rein to all emails from anybody? They subpoena what they need it gets turned over and that’s that. If Clinton did something illegal by deleting the emails then she could be arrested for it. Why hasn’t she?
how the fuck do you know what she gave them? the committee asked for all info and she got to decide what that was, change her "retention policy" to 60 days (and pray tell how does a retention policy know what's personal and work related? that is simply saying delete everything >60 days from a SINGLE ADDRESS) and delete what she wanted to. how much of that work mail is to be kept for how long again? or does that not matter cause (insert bullshit here).

it's amazing what i simply don't know and yet you are fully aware of.

there's so much shit here you refuse to see cause you're busy eating all this shit in defense of her. i would not be cool with any one for any reason deciding what to turn over as evidence. you're looking for any place to crawl into and call home. she knows god damn good and well they'll be asking for it so she destroys it. fuck any excuse - period.

over and out.
Im not claiming to know more than yo. My whole point is that neither of us know exactly what went down. I’m fine with the FBI handling their biz. You seem to be convinced there is a deep state conspiracy going on in the fbi. That’s fine. Agree to disagree

Jesus, you really want to keep going down this rabbit hole?! Fine. But you are not being accurate with your recount of events.

The Feds did not ask for Clinton’s computer and then she deleted emails like you just posed in your trump scenario. She deleted personal emails before the feds asked for the computer but after congress subpoenaed Libya and Banghazi related emails from her.

This was the point I was trying to make during our last conversation that kept avoiding to acknowledge.
wrong. and i showed you this in my timeline, highlighting each and every date and just where the feds asked and just where she went "oops".

you'd know this if you bothered to read my posts when you reply to them.
I did go back and read it. I didn’t the first time around because is was rapid replying to a bunch of stuff but when you Referred back to it I went through both your links. But the timeline remains as I just laid out, I don’t think you can dispute that
now you have (3) timelines - each showing she was asked for her e-mail. she knows they'll want it all. SHE gets to decide what to send after being asked multiple times and then SHE gets to decide what to delete.

prove the timelines wrong. all of them.
See that’s where you lose the arguement. You can’t say she should know that they’ll want it all. They asked for Libya and Benghazi related emails and that’s what she gave them. She deleted emails after that and then months later the FBI asked for the server.

And how many times do authorities get free rein to all emails from anybody? They subpoena what they need it gets turned over and that’s that. If Clinton did something illegal by deleting the emails then she could be arrested for it. Why hasn’t she?

For the same reasons she hasn't been charged for anything else. It was a cabal. They covered her.

She sent classified emails to Umma who's husband used the very same computer to send nudes of himself to strange women around the world. When it was discovered, Comey had the FBI destroy the laptop instead of preserving it for evidence.
Ok Ray you carry on with the government conspiracy theory and I’ll carry on with trusting the FBI.

Looks like Christopher Steele has cut a deal and will turn state's evidence on Russia Hoax prosecutions

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5pzTHFIuS
June 5, 2019 By Thomas Lifson
I don't think it is a coincidence that just as President Trump is in the U.K., we suddenly learn that "dossier" author Christopher Steele has agreed to be questioned by U.S. authorities. Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller reports(Christopher Steele Reportedly Planning To Meet With US Authorities | The Daily Caller Former British spy Christopher Steele has agreed to meet in London with U.S. officials regarding the dossier, The Times of London is reporting. A source close to Steele told the newspaper(Christopher Steele: MI6 agent to face questions on Trump Russia dossier | News | The Times) he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government. Steele's decision is an apparent about-face from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his infamous report. Reuters reported in May that Steele was unwilling to meet with a federal prosecutor who Attorney General William Barr tapped to lead an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
Joe DiGenova sees that this is really big news: (Joe diGenova: Steele interview about Russia collusion hoax should reveal Democratic Party corruption | Fox News) … Attorney General William Barr's investigators are hot on the trail of former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and others who played a role in concocting the conspiracy to take down our duly elected president.

~~~~~~
This has real potential for good. We will see if Steele lives through the week. As much as he may dislike Trump, since he’s MI6, he may have more loyalty to the crown than Hillary.I’m thinking they offered Steele a deal. They convinced him he would be prosecuted either under US or UK statutes, and like most rats, he’ll turn on his former “friends” in a heartbeat to save his own rump. Hillary’s team is working feverishly, 24/7, trying to figure out how to suicide someone in another country.... The only crown Hillary has loyalty to is the crown she feels entitled to wear, as our Queen. I wonder if Bill Clinton got anything out of the last episode of Game of Thrones?
Its possible that back channel talks were made to the Queen representatives about what we know of her government’s involvement in the coup d’ etat of an American government. In exchange for keeping the British Government out of the line of fire Steele would have to become a witness for the prosecution. There is so much we don’t know. So far only one side is talking and they are spinning everything even when it contradicts what they said earlier. They say the wheels of justice moves slow so I guess it will be awhile before we know if those responsible are brought to justice.
Wow, you have quite the imagination. In your fantasyland what bombshell do you think Steele is going to drop?

That the Dossier was all bullshit.
And if it was all bullshit then what? Do you think that’s a crime?

Is it a crime to lie on a FISA warrant application to spy on a political opponent?
Where’s the lie in the fisa? Please quote it

Looks like Christopher Steele has cut a deal and will turn state's evidence on Russia Hoax prosecutions

I don't think it is a coincidence that just as President Trump is in the U.K., we suddenly learn that "dossier" author Christopher Steele has agreed to be questioned by U.S. authorities. Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller reports(Christopher Steele Reportedly Planning To Meet With US Authorities | The Daily Caller Former British spy Christopher Steele has agreed to meet in London with U.S. officials regarding the dossier, The Times of London is reporting. A source close to Steele told the newspaper(Christopher Steele: MI6 agent to face questions on Trump Russia dossier | News | The Times) he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government. Steele's decision is an apparent about-face from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his infamous report. Reuters reported in May that Steele was unwilling to meet with a federal prosecutor who Attorney General William Barr tapped to lead an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
Joe DiGenova sees that this is really big news: (Joe diGenova: Steele interview about Russia collusion hoax should reveal Democratic Party corruption | Fox News) … Attorney General William Barr's investigators are hot on the trail of former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and others who played a role in concocting the conspiracy to take down our duly elected president.

~~~~~~
This has real potential for good. We will see if Steele lives through the week. As much as he may dislike Trump, since he’s MI6, he may have more loyalty to the crown than Hillary.I’m thinking they offered Steele a deal. They convinced him he would be prosecuted either under US or UK statutes, and like most rats, he’ll turn on his former “friends” in a heartbeat to save his own rump. Hillary’s team is working feverishly, 24/7, trying to figure out how to suicide someone in another country.... The only crown Hillary has loyalty to is the crown she feels entitled to wear, as our Queen. I wonder if Bill Clinton got anything out of the last episode of Game of Thrones?
Its possible that back channel talks were made to the Queen representatives about what we know of her government’s involvement in the coup d’ etat of an American government. In exchange for keeping the British Government out of the line of fire Steele would have to become a witness for the prosecution. There is so much we don’t know. So far only one side is talking and they are spinning everything even when it contradicts what they said earlier. They say the wheels of justice moves slow so I guess it will be awhile before we know if those responsible are brought to justice.
It will come out that Hillary had nothing to do with it

~~~~~~
It will come out that Hillary had nothing to do with it

Maybe, RW. We shall see.

Or maybe Christopher Steele or someone else will make a plea agreement and agree to rat her out. Remember this as well- England has their paws in this coup attempt too, and they would like to repair relations with America. Agreeing to finger the Clintons as the sole perps could be to Mr. Steele's advantage

It should be interesting , we'll see if Justice is done. soon enough. Mr. Durham is considered a no-nonsense kind of US Attorney.

Wow, you have quite the imagination. In your fantasyland what bombshell do you think Steele is going to drop?

That the Dossier was all bullshit.
And if it was all bullshit then what? Do you think that’s a crime?
they damn sure accused others of crimes because of his bullshit. why wouldn't it be?
It’s could be, I’m just curious about what crime you think was committed.
Accusing the future president of having willful and enjoyable golden showers by Russian hookers.(probably true)

Nah! That is just your fantasy being played out for your enjoyment.

This is a strategy that is brilliant.....the Steele questioning gets the ball rolling. Some KY jelly if you will. Condition the public for the enormous coming bumpy.....we'll see nothing profound come from the Steele questioning but we will get enough that the entire country will get where the real conspiracy took place!:deal::bye1::bye1:

WILLIAM!!!!

I fucking love this shit....once the first domino falls, it’s going to be amazing.

It’s going to go fast.

Steele: My Dossier was Russian counter intelligence, we were just fucking with the DNC and they fucking actually believed it!

Rest of the non snowflake cvnt world: :21:

Steele: My Dossier was Russian counter intelligence, we were just fucking with the DNC and they fucking actually believed it!

When you make posts like this what is your frame of mind?

Amazement that people wanted the duly elected President out of office so badly that they don’t mind a corrupt government using foreign spying apparatus against political opponents.

Amazement that people wanted the duly elected President out of office so badly that they don’t mind a corrupt government using foreign spying apparatus against political opponents.
That’s a conspiracy theory that would involve more people than possible to be realist.

Steele agreeing to finger perps-Clinton comes with caveats due to their MI6 connections. MI6 distancing itself from S. is thus problematic.

Forum List

Back