Christopher Steele agrees to be questioned by US officials over his relationship with FBI

Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele has finally agreed to meet with US officials to discuss his relationship with the FBI, and the now-infamous dossier of unfounded claims against Donald Trump which he assembled on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Steele Cuts Deal; Will Discuss Trump Sex Dossier With DOJ Inspector General – True Pundit

There are to many high power people getting ratted out a DISTRACTION is going to be needed via the democratic thinking as Bienn said Obama needs another 9112 well it's coming only on Trumps watch so they can blame Trump for all past Presidents and their FK up of America/ rights/liberty/ freedom/

they caused race wars or riots......

He was officially FIRED by the FBI for LYING TO THE FBI, which is actually a CRIME for which he was never charged.

Is he going to explain why the FBI only fired him instead of indicting him?

I would think the FBI would have some explaining to do. If he wasn't charged for a crime, that is on the FBI who arrested him.

I believe the story of the "Golden Showers".:iyfyus.jpg:and prove it's not true. Well you can't , can you.

Looks like Christopher Steele has cut a deal and will turn state's evidence on Russia Hoax prosecutions

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5pzTHFIuS
June 5, 2019 By Thomas Lifson
I don't think it is a coincidence that just as President Trump is in the U.K., we suddenly learn that "dossier" author Christopher Steele has agreed to be questioned by U.S. authorities. Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller reports(Christopher Steele Reportedly Planning To Meet With US Authorities | The Daily Caller Former British spy Christopher Steele has agreed to meet in London with U.S. officials regarding the dossier, The Times of London is reporting. A source close to Steele told the newspaper(Christopher Steele: MI6 agent to face questions on Trump Russia dossier | News | The Times) he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government. Steele's decision is an apparent about-face from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his infamous report. Reuters reported in May that Steele was unwilling to meet with a federal prosecutor who Attorney General William Barr tapped to lead an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
Joe DiGenova sees that this is really big news: (Joe diGenova: Steele interview about Russia collusion hoax should reveal Democratic Party corruption | Fox News) … Attorney General William Barr's investigators are hot on the trail of former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and others who played a role in concocting the conspiracy to take down our duly elected president.

~~~~~~
This has real potential for good. We will see if Steele lives through the week. As much as he may dislike Trump, since he’s MI6, he may have more loyalty to the crown than Hillary.I’m thinking they offered Steele a deal. They convinced him he would be prosecuted either under US or UK statutes, and like most rats, he’ll turn on his former “friends” in a heartbeat to save his own rump. Hillary’s team is working feverishly, 24/7, trying to figure out how to suicide someone in another country.... The only crown Hillary has loyalty to is the crown she feels entitled to wear, as our Queen. I wonder if Bill Clinton got anything out of the last episode of Game of Thrones?
Its possible that back channel talks were made to the Queen representatives about what we know of her government’s involvement in the coup d’ etat of an American government. In exchange for keeping the British Government out of the line of fire Steele would have to become a witness for the prosecution. There is so much we don’t know. So far only one side is talking and they are spinning everything even when it contradicts what they said earlier. They say the wheels of justice moves slow so I guess it will be awhile before we know if those responsible are brought to justice.
Too good to be true. I'll believe it when I see it....

I believe the story of the "Golden Showers".:iyfyus.jpg:and prove it's not true. Well you can't , can you.

The Dossier, the Golden Shower Story, doesn't even make any sense.

If Donald J. Trump wants to hire hoes to ruin hotel mattresses in a Moscow hotel, why would anyone care? I know libs are big for have prurient interests for perversion.

But the reality is that if the story was true, it would be a real nothing. Trump can easily afford to replace the ruined mattresses if that's what really turned him on. What would the hotel care? What would anyone care?

The Dossier, the Golden Shower Story, doesn't even make any sense.

If Donald J. Trump wants to hire hoes to ruin hotel mattresses in a Moscow hotel, why would anyone care? I know libs are big for have prurient interests for perversion.

But the reality is that if the story was true, it would be a real nothing. Trump can easily afford to replace the ruined mattresses if that's what really turned him on. What would the hotel care? What would anyone care?

Who in the world could make that up, so I believe it and tramp as he is, a male slut, makes it all the more believable. I also believe he had some prostitutes.

Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele has finally agreed to meet with US officials to discuss his relationship with the FBI, and the now-infamous dossier of unfounded claims against Donald Trump which he assembled on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Steele Cuts Deal; Will Discuss Trump Sex Dossier With DOJ Inspector General – True Pundit

There are to many high power people getting ratted out a DISTRACTION is going to be needed via the democratic thinking as Bienn said Obama needs another 9112 well it's coming only on Trumps watch so they can blame Trump for all past Presidents and their FK up of America/ rights/liberty/ freedom/

they caused race wars or riots......

Yeah They libtards will be scrambling now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah?
And I believe you eat crack whore snatch for fun and profit.
Prove it's not true.

I can't, because you do not know me. I know tramps history and its lowly, far beneath what one would call a scum bucket.

I see your post on here. If the shoe fits wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never understood what Trump's supporters are getting so defensive about. Who hasn't wanted a Russian hooker to piss on them? :dunno:

I never understood what Trump's supporters are getting so defensive about. Who hasn't wanted a Russian hooker to piss on them? :dunno:

If I was going to have a hooker piss on me, it would be a Russian hoe. Russia's president has made it clear that Russia's prostitutes are the finest in the world.

Looks like Christopher Steele has cut a deal and will turn state's evidence on Russia Hoax prosecutions

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5pzTHFIuS
June 5, 2019 By Thomas Lifson
I don't think it is a coincidence that just as President Trump is in the U.K., we suddenly learn that "dossier" author Christopher Steele has agreed to be questioned by U.S. authorities. Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller reports(Christopher Steele Reportedly Planning To Meet With US Authorities | The Daily Caller Former British spy Christopher Steele has agreed to meet in London with U.S. officials regarding the dossier, The Times of London is reporting. A source close to Steele told the newspaper(Christopher Steele: MI6 agent to face questions on Trump Russia dossier | News | The Times) he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government. Steele's decision is an apparent about-face from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his infamous report. Reuters reported in May that Steele was unwilling to meet with a federal prosecutor who Attorney General William Barr tapped to lead an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
Joe DiGenova sees that this is really big news: (Joe diGenova: Steele interview about Russia collusion hoax should reveal Democratic Party corruption | Fox News) … Attorney General William Barr's investigators are hot on the trail of former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and others who played a role in concocting the conspiracy to take down our duly elected president.

~~~~~~
This has real potential for good. We will see if Steele lives through the week. As much as he may dislike Trump, since he’s MI6, he may have more loyalty to the crown than Hillary.I’m thinking they offered Steele a deal. They convinced him he would be prosecuted either under US or UK statutes, and like most rats, he’ll turn on his former “friends” in a heartbeat to save his own rump. Hillary’s team is working feverishly, 24/7, trying to figure out how to suicide someone in another country.... The only crown Hillary has loyalty to is the crown she feels entitled to wear, as our Queen. I wonder if Bill Clinton got anything out of the last episode of Game of Thrones?
Its possible that back channel talks were made to the Queen representatives about what we know of her government’s involvement in the coup d’ etat of an American government. In exchange for keeping the British Government out of the line of fire Steele would have to become a witness for the prosecution. There is so much we don’t know. So far only one side is talking and they are spinning everything even when it contradicts what they said earlier. They say the wheels of justice moves slow so I guess it will be awhile before we know if those responsible are brought to justice.
Wow, you have quite the imagination. In your fantasyland what bombshell do you think Steele is going to drop?

That the Dossier was all bullshit.
And if it was all bullshit then what? Do you think that’s a crime?

Is it a crime to lie on a FISA warrant application to spy on a political opponent?

Forum List

Back