Chuck and Nancy forcing nat'l parks to go to seed

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

I'd encourage the AGW Cult to harness the Yellowstone caldera as a geothermal energy source

It's the Trump shutdown. He owns it despite your deflection.
What is it that you hate about border security?
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.

Last edited:
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to deflect the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
Or doing something really stupid like passing laws that repeal laws that make it easy to come here and get aid.

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to deflect the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.

Perhaps. How about bullets? They're reasonably cheap in the hands of a crack shot.

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
So for you, it's all about the money. You're un-America, we spend more on the military than the whole rest of the world combined, and you're whining about $20 billion? Pathetic. Now tell us the real reason. Let me guess, because you hate Doofus McTrumpcake?

At least half the budget is a monumental waste of money. So, what’s another $20 billion?

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg
Candyland that is so incisive. Thank you so much for that.

Did you hear that on MSLSD?

Trump is throwing a temper tantrum because he did not get his way

Give me my wall or the Federal Employees get it

I wonder what Trump will do next time he doesn’t get his way?
You don’t give in to Tyrants

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

It sounds like the conservatives need to be reminded what their master said. They seem to want to blame others when Trump is the one who said he’d be the one responsible.

Those are the facts; now spin away.

/----/ How much do we spend taking care of illegals every year? More than 20 Billion?

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

It sounds like the conservatives need to be reminded what their master said. They seem to want to blame others when Trump is the one who said he’d be the one responsible.

That’s better. Thanks.

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

I give President Trump the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect the American Citizens, but the Dirty Dems get the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect illegal aliens, human traffickers, gangs, criminals, and drug cartels.
immigration.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

I give President Trump the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect the American Citizens, but the Dirty Dems get the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect illegal aliens, human traffickers, gangs, criminals, and drug cartels.
View attachment 238029

Trump owns the shutdown; all of it.

Forum List

Back