Chuck and Nancy forcing nat'l parks to go to seed

immigrationTijuana-border.jpg

immigrationcrimedeaths.jpg

It's the Trump shutdown. He owns it despite your deflection.
What is it that you hate about border security?
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
So for you, it's all about the money. You're un-America, we spend more on the military than the whole rest of the world combined, and you're whining about $20 billion? Pathetic. Now tell us the real reason. Let me guess, because you hate Doofus McTrumpcake?
I thought Republicans were against governmental waste. If we define the wall as fortifying what we have, I have no issue with it. But to extend the wall across the entire border is just foolish and will not work. It is 20 billion to build the wall, and it will cost tens of billions to maintain. If you really want to get serious about illegal immigration tell employers like big ag and country club owners like Trump's Organization to stop hiring them.

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg
Candyland that is so incisive. Thank you so much for that.

Did you hear that on MSLSD?

It sounds like the conservatives need to be reminded what their master said. They seem to want to blame others when Trump is the one who said he’d be the one responsible.

Those are the facts; now spin away.

I give President Trump the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect the American Citizens, but the Dirty Dems get the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect illegal aliens, human traffickers, gangs, criminals, and drug cartels.
View attachment 238029

Trump owns the shutdown; all of it.
Democrats own every illegal alien murder victim, drug overdose victim and gang member.

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

It sounds like the conservatives need to be reminded what their master said. They seem to want to blame others when Trump is the one who said he’d be the one responsible.

I give President Trump the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect the American Citizens, but the Dirty Dems get the responsibility for shutting down the government to protect illegal aliens, human traffickers, gangs, criminals, and drug cartels.
View attachment 238029

If only it would really shutdown, oh how happy I would be.

Chuck and Nancy? This is the Trump shut down. Democrats didn’t hold Congress or the Senate last year. Trump himself said he would proudly take credit for this shut down. He lied but so what?

Trump promised to sign the CR and then whimped out cause Rush and Ann Coulter said mean things about him.

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

View attachment 238029

Democrats own every illegal alien murder victim, drug overdose victim and gang member.

Not true. Up until yesterday 30+ states had GOP governors, full control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

The state of the nation is more tied to GOP policies than Democratic Party ones.

The Illegal Alien Gang spokesman Chuck Schumer says that open borders are more important for the Democrats than American Citizens.

It's the Trump shutdown. He owns it despite your deflection.
What is it that you hate about border security?
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
The only reason you take that silly position is because Schumer and Pelosi have changed their positions.
Try thinking for yourself instead of acting like a parrot.

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

View attachment 238029

If only it would really shutdown, oh how happy I would be.

Again, you have firmly held positions based on an incredible amount of paranoia. If you find someone to creep out on that branch with you…they are as dumb as you are.

View attachment 238029

Not true. Up until yesterday 30+ states had GOP governors, full control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

The state of the nation is more tied to GOP policies than Democratic Party ones.
reality check, who is fighting for open borders

Enough said.

View attachment 238029

reality check, who is fighting for open borders
nobody

Trump owns the shutdown:
8912129.jpg

View attachment 238029
If that were really true, that the American citizens needed protection, we would have arrested the enablers who hire them decades ago. Your argument is nonsensical. We hired them, we want them. Your false outrage only has a listening audience for idiots like yourself. No one else.

Forum List

Back