Chuck and Nancy forcing nat'l parks to go to seed

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Forests are self sustaining. They don't require federal employees...

It's the Trump shutdown. He owns it despite your deflection.
What is it that you hate about border security?
I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
/----/ How much do we spend taking care of illegals every year? More than 20 Billion?
If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illegals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to derail the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.
/----/ How much do we spend taking care of illegals every year? More than 20 Billion?
If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illegals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?
/----/ Do the math, $750 billion divided by 11 million = $68,000 per illegal per year in tax revenue just to break even.
Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $750 billion over ...
Aug 03, 2017 · Deporting the country's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report ...
what do illegals cost the us taxpayer at DuckDuckGo

Their refusal to pass a budget that President Trump is able to sign is having repercussions elsewhere.

President Trump should turn over the national parks to the states.

And if they don't want them, sell the national parks to developers returning the land to the people. I can see a Yosemite Hills subdivision in California and perhaps new taxpaying resorts being opened in Yellowstone.

A Trump International in Wyoming would be a great asset.]

Federal shutdown closes major portions of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Forests are self sustaining. They don't require federal employees...
Everything in nature is self sustaining, as long as there is no intervention. If you put an airport or subdivisions in a forest through intervention, there is no self sustaining forest. Why do you think taxpayers pay to keep the intervention away? You people present the dumbest arguments.

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to deflect the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.

Perhaps. How about bullets? They're reasonably cheap in the hands of a crack shot.
Open the border to bounty hunting.

If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illhttps://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/egals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?
/----/ Do the math, $750 billion divided by 11 million = $68,000 per illegal per year in tax revenue just to break even.
Aug 03, 2017 · Deporting the country's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far , according to a new report ...
There is no $750 billion dollars a year. Not even close. And when are you going to ask the questions about the net benefits of cheap labor for enablers, and the net profit for businesses? You aren't, which confirms my point about your own hate. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

I am all for strong border security. I do not want to deflect the thread as it is about national parks, but spending 20 billion dollars for a wall seems like a monumental waste of money as opposed to other types of security.

Perhaps. How about bullets? They're reasonably cheap in the hands of a crack shot.
/----/ Can we bait traps?
iu

I wish it was more than this "partial" bullshit. Fuck our corrupt dishonest fed gov

If you're asking, then you don't know. And by the way, how much profit do our enablers make who hire them? You don't know, and you aren't asking. How much do the illhttps://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/egals spend on goods here propping up businesses? You don't know and you aren't asking. You only ask the convenient question that relates to your own hate. Have you noticed that?
Aug 03, 2017 · Deporting the country's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far , according to a new report ...
There is no $750 billion dollars a year. Not even close. And when are you going to ask the questions about the net benefits of cheap labor for enablers, and the net profit for businesses? You aren't, which confirms my point about your own hate. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year
/----/ "There is no $750 billion dollars a year. " You need more than your dopey opinion to refute the article I posted.

Bag limit?
/----/ "There is no $750 billion dollars a year. " You need more than your dopey opinion to refute the article I posted.
My politi-fact link proved you wrong. Learn to read. You quoted $750 billion a year. Your own article does not say the same thing. Why do you people lie?

Last edited:
I wish it was more than this "partial" bullshit. Fuck our corrupt dishonest fed gov
Without a federal government, there is only anarchy. Is that what you want?
Our federal govt has a limited set of powers. They have been abusing the constitution since lincoln.
Fuck them.
We still have state and local govts. Also, we have people. THE people.

Bag limit?
My politi-fact link proved you wrong. Learn to read. You quoted $750 billion a year. Your own article does not say the same thing. Why do you people lie?
/----/ Your politico is left-leaning. It can't be trusted. As reported by self admitted left wing WP
Ranking the media from liberal to conservative, based on their audiences
pbox.php

And the enablers will start hunting the bounty hunters then.

Bag limit?
/----/ Your politico is left-leaning. It can't be trusted.
pbox.php
You can't get more right leaning than the Washington Times. And Politi-fact, there is nothing anywhere that proves it is left leaning. It is totally fact based. Politi-fact is totally neutral. And your chart doesn't even rate Politi-fact, so stop throwing spaghetti up against the wall with your distraction.

Bag limit?
/----/ Your politico is left-leaning. It can't be trusted. As reported by self admitted left wing WP
pbox.php
That is a lie, and you cannot prove that.

Bag limit?
pbox.php
That is a lie, and you cannot prove that.
/----/ why is your opinion more valued than the self admitted left wing WP?
How about FAIR?
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

Without a federal government, there is only anarchy. Is that what you want?
Our federal govt has a limited set of powers. They have been abusing the constitution since lincoln.
Fuck them.
We still have state and local govts. Also, we have people. THE people.
Link to the factual instances where the federal government has been abusing the Constitution?

We have the people? What people? Who are these people? I don't know them, do you? I don't know you. Do you think I'm going to trust you who I do not know to look after my well being? Lol! Not even on a bet.

An state and local governments? What about them? Without federal oversight of state and local governments, they are useless.

Forum List

Back